Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 05:47:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO LIVE]★ CryptoBnB★ Home Rental Platform Powered By Blockchain ★  (Read 3855 times)
scarecrow2096

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 12:23:06 AM

I don't find myself in the translation spreadsheet I sent message to manager with to reply.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptobnbico (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:23:51 AM

I don't find myself in the translation spreadsheet I sent message to manager with to reply.

Please post on Bounty Thread , Campaign Manager will surely respond to you .

cryptobnbico (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:27:18 AM

which wallet you suggest me to hold your tokens with ? I'm using etherwallet to hold another ico's tokens but don't know if you have any better to use.

You can use any wallet that is compatible & support  ERC2O tokens  .

cryptobnbico (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:40:29 AM

CryptoBnB’s Initial Coin Offering
www.cryptobnb.io

One of the most controversial aspects of the cryptocurrency industry is the prevalence of Initial Coin Offerings (commonly referred to as ICOs) — specifically their questionable feasibilities and integrities. Initial Coin Offerings are unregulated ways for cryptocurrencies to raise funds. In these ICOs, coins are sold to investors for capital. Investors judge the viability of the cryptocurrency by researching the technology’s whitepaper, website, and any other information available and buy coins, hoping that the value of the coin will rise dramatically after launch.ICOs are notoriously risky, but all investors know that with high risk comes potentially high reward. The most contentious ICOs are those which have been conducted under false pretenses......Read More

kristianbasdeo

Activity: 48

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:04:57 PM

which wallet you suggest me to hold your tokens with ? I'm using etherwallet to hold another ico's tokens but don't know if you have any better to use.

My etherwallet will solve your problem right away, try it before join another airdrop or such without knownledge.
gslgroup

Activity: 434
Merit: 19

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 07:05:57 PM

Russian ANN thread is active: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2594590
cryptobnbico (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 07:21:36 PM

Interesting Concept.
What is business modal for the vendors who would wish to work with you guys ? Excuse me if that's already in the white paper but just would like to have a tl;dr version for it.Blockchain and Rental is cool but how would it replace the current system ? Are we too early for that ? Most of the alt-coin projects are just a concept which wouldn't be used in real life for another decade,is the case same with you ?

Hum,  very good question Patatas, how will CryptoBnB face the current problem of the people who ain't familiar to the blockchain technologys ?

CryptoBnB’s use of blockchain technology will create an improved marketplace for the short-term rental market by reducing significant challenges that
currently exist in the market, including inefficient searching, high fees, fraudulent identification, fraudulent representation of properties and fraudulent reviews. Reducing these challenges will also increase the return on investment for the host. CryptoBnB will be the first platform to combine the “power of three”: blockchain(smart contracts), artificial intelligence (AI) and big data. This will generate an intelligent hospitality service marketplace that benefits property owners and travelers by providing more accurate matches between travelers and properties.
The platform aims to increase the return on investment (ROI) for hosts and service providers through enhanced matchmaking to the right traveler who is looking for that particular property or service.

CryptoBnB is not only a concept we already started working on it & developing a unique proprietary application called CryptoDNA™ (alreday filed patent in US Patent & TradeMark Office ), a feature that traditional hotels and rent-sharing sites such as Airbnb, HomeAway, Room Ram, FlatClub, and Wimdu.com are not currently using.

The CryptoDNA™ will keep getting smarter over time, learning more about its owner with each use of the CryptoBnB platform by tracking user preferences. CryptoDNA™ will have the first blockchain-based digital identities and trust ratings wallet. CryptoDNA™ captures the “DNA” of each user as follows:

Traveler: CryptoDNA™ will log the traveler’s identity, preferences, history, rating and token balances.
Host: CryptoDNA™ will log the host's identity, property access rights, property details, preferences of targets, history, rating and token balances.
Service Provider (SP): CryptoDNA™ will log the SP’s identity, business license information, service details, preferences of targets (host/traveler), history, rating and token balances.

Whole CryptoBnB Technology will b up-running in maximum One & Half Year & will surely benefit host ,travelers & Service providers .  .

For more information please visit read our White paper .

http://cryptobnbico.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/CryptoBnb-Whitepaper-v3.4.pdf

almighty_lama2

Activity: 46

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 07:48:42 PM

When will the app be launched for the public ? looking forward to see the platform running didn't read the entire whitepaper just yet tho
DontDoItUs

Activity: 27

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:19:21 PM

how does the Airdrop promo works ?
PanicAtTheFork

Activity: 18

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:39:42 PM

I just made an investment of 0.1 ETH , Im currently investing in another rental platform and hope this project goes as smooth as its can.
Kelta

Activity: 38

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 11:41:49 PM

Will there be additional tokens issued after the ico?
peopleupsetmeup

Activity: 55

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:51:26 PM

Will there be additional tokens issued after the ico?

Im investing here.. not only at end of ico but there will be airdrops get on telegram.
prasad87

Activity: 242
Merit: 7

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:53:13 PM

How does this differ than Lockchain ico. I think it looks better but some technical details?

Borderless trading with the Jarvis Exchanges.
Buy Apple stocks with Bitcoin. Jarvis.exchange (http://Jarvis.exchange)
dan99

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 05:20:27 AM

They are asking for your ID Card, Telephone and Address? Why you need all of these? Are you giving us your Tel, ID and Address??
cryptobnbico (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 05:55:16 AM

When will the app be launched for the public ? looking forward to see the platform running didn't read the entire whitepaper just yet tho

CryptoBnB will b up-running for public in One & Half year after completion of ICO 

cryptobnbico (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 05:58:52 AM

how does the Airdrop promo works ?

We have launched Airdrop/ Bounty Campaign , please join our campaign & get Rewards . All information related to participation can b found  in Bounty  Campaign Thread .

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2561703.0

cryptobnbico (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 06:34:36 AM
Last edit: January 21, 2018, 10:53:45 AM by cryptobnbico

How does this differ than Lockchain ico. I think it looks better but some technical details?

There is a Big difference between Lockchain & CryptoBnB .If you read our  Whitepaper you will find out that CryptoBnB aim is to drastically improve the user experience within the peer-to-peer rental market by implementing the technological advancements i-e  Blockchain(Smart Contracts)  ,Artificial Intelligence, Interplanteary File System (IPFS) with Smart Access block & Big Data .

The power of CryptoBnB comes from the breakthrough technology CryptoDNA®. This technology enables zero tenant discrimination, trustworthy verified property ratings, and tailored search experiences. It is designed to enhance the ROI of the market makers. All of these benefits coupled with multi layered security that surpasses existing marketplaces today.

CryptoBnB is also Government and regulations friendly,better government compliance due to direct relationship with host and traveller observing local laws &  Easy to integrate with tax accounting.Better ROI for hosts & travellers ,P2P marketing ,Fewer disputes by optimum screening, Faster asset turnaround 0% commission, lower fees.

To address inherent limitations within blockchain technology such as scaling, CryptoBnB will employ a strategy developed by one of the Plasma, Raiden or 0xProject teams. The strategy to deal with the scaling challenge is to perform off-chain transactions in a safe and reliable manner, then record these transactions in the EVM at a later time. The Ethereum road map includes plans to address this challenge, and once that plan is widely accepted in the EVM we will adopt that solution as it becomes available, but to fulfill our roadmap will build on an already existing solution.

Token Specs:
Total CKey Tokens 1 billion Ckey
1 Ckey = 0.08 $
Minimum Cap 1,500,000 USD
CKey token is ERC20

For More information please Read White Paper .

https://cryptobnb.io/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/cryptobnb_en_v4.3.pdf

cryptobnbico (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 06:46:43 AM

They are asking for your ID Card, Telephone and Address? Why you need all of these? Are you giving us your Tel, ID and Address??

Submission of Personal Details & IDs are for your own security.The CIP(Customer Identification Program)  is the process of a business verifying the identity of its customers to ultimately prevent identity theft &  can ensure there’s no unusual or fraudulent activity happening on your account.

You can Find Details of our Team on Whitepaper & website & can contact any one of them directly .

cryptobnbico (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:55:12 AM

Join CryptoBnB Bounty/Airdrop CAMPAIGN & get Rewards for your Contribution !

CryptoKyle77

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 02:25:55 PM

I write blogs about cryptocurrencies. If you've got a few minutes, have a read and tell me what you think!

People are talking about CryptoBnN

This article, published on November 30, 2017 on Express.co.uk, gives readers an accurate and objective introduction to CryptoBnB. In the article’s headline, CryptoBnB is described as “an AirBnB alternative promising a smarter blockchain alternative for better travel.” The article goes on to briefly explain the benefits of using blockchain technology for hosting and purchasing short-term rental properties. The bright future of CryptoDNA is also discussed. Some balanced quotes from CryptoBnB CEO Tariq Al Wahedi are included, adding to the article’s credibility.

In order for any new technology to be adopted by a large user base, a buzz must be created and people must become interested. This is even more true for cryptocurrency-based technologies than most other technologies. Simply put, the market is saturated. New platforms promising greater things are being launched every day. Regardless of how impressive a platform’s features are though, it will not succeed without press, exposure, and word-of-mouth.

The article run by Express.co.uk is sure to give CryptoBnB a significant boost in interest from the general public. Even though it delves into complicated technology, it is concise and easy-to-read. It’s also crucial that the article is not a “fluff piece.” There is no bias in this article; “pie in the sky” sentiments are avoided, and the language used by the author and (even more impressively) from CryptoBnB Tariq Al Wahedi is objective. When read from an outside perspective, it’s clear that the article is comprised of facts rather than advertisements.

CryptoBnB clearly has the makings of a successful new platform. Its technology is cutting edge, its value proposition is convincing, and perhaps most importantly, it’s easy to understand why an individual would want to use CryptoBnB. And now. with publications like Express.co.uk showing interest, it seems like the odds may just be stacked in favor of CryptoBnB.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: