Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:24:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Netcash - A currency with no blockchain  (Read 153 times)
netcashfx (OP)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 06:15:28 PM

From my post on medium about hyperdeflation on bitcoin.
what are you thoughts on this ?

https://medium.com/@netcashfx/bitcoin-an-experience-of-hyperdeflation-5f7ac369b721

It seems to be popular to do it’s own coin so I just decided to do mine because why not. It will be called Netcash. If you want to have a fast and cheap transaction system you can change your mindset and forget about blockchain and use the same kind of cryptographic signing through an open source network of decentralized server similar to the root DNS structure.
When you sign and send a transaction, a few servers checks it, verify the integrity of the network and each of them sends you back a confirmation with your net balance. Transaction fees will be replaced by an algorithmic minor built-in inflation. That will save a bit the planet from growing human stupidity and instead of creating trouble by working against governments you’ll give them an access to deploy their own digital currency on the same protocol with their own servers under their rules as long as they are fine with the coexistence with the Netcash standard which will be free to use if you want to put your savings into a safe neutral asset.
This will prevent countries from abusing of debts and competitive devaluation and help countries with weak currencies to adopt a strong currency. The protocol will be open to all businesses to create a market of fast and cheap services.
Netcash account will be enabled thank to the existence of bitcoins through the usage of the proof-of-burn. You’ll buy bitcoins and send them to an address which will make them lost forever and receive an equivalent value of netcash. If it works that will initiate a shift from bitcoin and we will remember blockchain as a transitory technology.
If you want to support the project please send a small donation to this BTC address : 1GpdcaUucCSDsFaQhAguGB4Rxz9nCePogc If the project works it’s going to be recognized as a proof-of-burn address with a special reward for having helped to fund it. First donation will receive better rewards. Details to follow.
Updates will be posted on https://twitter.com/NetCashFx

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jawatulen

Activity: 398
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 06:19:18 PM

new heard about Netcash from you,,
i hope you will give a link to netcash website or others,
but, it seems like centralized digital currency to me
netcashfx (OP)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:52:50 PM

Work in progress. No marketing before building natural audience and awareness. Building a front page and paying for graphics is not my priority.
Most alt-coins are more or less scams and I don't like to do things the way everybody does.
People have understood that there is easy money to make but I don't see many staying around for a while except litecoin, ethereum, stratis and the best: monero
I was never involved publicly with bitcoin before.
No it's not centralized in a way it can be shut down or manipulated but it's not decentralized accordingly to the vision of Satoshi's. If you believe in that god you won't be interested in my project Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: