Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 03:48:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Yahoo Founder Supporter of Bitcoin Currency  (Read 177 times)
MWalk (OP)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:22:47 AM

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/yahoo-co-founder-jerry-yang-believer-bitcoin-currency/
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
A.Chanaka Bandara

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

Feeling Relax in Underpressure

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 11:46:03 AM

Such a good news. So This news help to famous BTC more and It occur increase of Price Grin

MrVuuu

Activity: 445
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:57:29 AM

Yang added, “it seems like [bitcoin] is more driven by the hype of investing and getting a return rather than using it as transactional currency.”
I hope that in the near future this situation will change, and we will see bitcoin, which is convenient not only for storage, but also for payment.
m.vina

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:59:01 AM

Wow nice find. Benefit of the doubt its a real article, I hope this news article reaches more people or even the home page of yahoo. I'd imagine that a lot of people still use yahoo, despite everyone moving to gmail. This is the sort of news that helps pump bitcoin's value up and give us nice Christmas presents.

I'm sharing this with my family and friends on facebook. Will do what I can to help spread bitcoin and increase adoption.

M O Z O   //     $31M RAISED!     PRE-LISTED on Coinrail     $450k Bounty Tradable on 8/8/18
●            ●                       VERSACE & 38,000 Stores are accepting MOZO TOKENS                       ●            ●
●            ●            WHITEPAPER        MEDIUM        TELEGRAM        ANN THREAD            ●            ●
Wyne

Activity: 531
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 12:54:19 PM

Such a good news. So This news help to famous BTC more and It occur increase of Price Grin
Yes, it is a good news.  Yahoo is one of the most famous site in the online world.  With their support, bitcoin will truly spread widely and more people will become educated regarding bitcoin.  Bitcoin community will continue rise and its price is expected to increase as well.  This is a very good news to all bitcoiners.
HabBear

Activity: 1106
Merit: 637

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 04:11:08 PM

This is great news! The more high profile people that come put to support Bitcoin and cryptocurrency, the better! And endorsements from Silicon Valley are much more informed and intelligent than the criticism from Wall Street!

Jerry Yang is well respected and understands the technology!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: