Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:19:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Pre-ICO] ⚡⚡ TokenLend - real estate P2P lending platform from DAEMON Tools ⚡⚡  (Read 3410 times)
EfIRchEk

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:30:50 PM

Have you already developed your platform? What will it be like? What capacities does it have?

I also would like to ask that questions because the capacity is really important basically it helps us to be more equipped in any field that the platform can offer.

Yes, our team already had been involved previously in software developing related to P2P business, but those proejcts were not related with blockchain technology.
Now we are ready to scale and improve our previous code and we are confident that our team is capable.

It's good to know, that you've already had a software in the begining! It could save you a great deal of time! Were they successful? (the previous projects)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Fanat74

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:13:33 PM

There is too much Latvia in your whitepaper 😀 why? Will your service will work only in this country firstly? Or it is mentioned there just in order to compare Latvian’s volumes of P2P lending market to volumes of other countries? For what purpose?
tokenlend-ceo

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 04:46:35 PM

Have you already developed your platform? What will it be like? What capacities does it have?

I also would like to ask that questions because the capacity is really important basically it helps us to be more equipped in any field that the platform can offer.

Yes, our team already had been involved previously in software developing related to P2P business, but those proejcts were not related with blockchain technology.
Now we are ready to scale and improve our previous code and we are confident that our team is capable.

It's good to know, that you've already had a software in the begining! It could save you a great deal of time! Were they successful? (the previous projects)

Yes, we simply developed code for several companies related with lending business in Estonia and Latvia and those software developments are not public.
Noriman

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:57:21 PM

There is too much Latvia in your whitepaper 😀 why? Will your service will work only in this country firstly? Or it is mentioned there just in order to compare Latvian’s volumes of P2P lending market to volumes of other countries? For what purpose?

Maybe the team is just living and working there, so Latvian’s lending market is well-known for them. Sometimes things are simpler, than they seem to be  Wink
tokenlend-ceo

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 05:19:10 PM

Yes, Latvia and Estonia supposed to be our two "home markets countries" because indeed we know very well those two lending markets because of several projects and involvements there during last 4-5 years.
Of course later, after successful start of our P2P platform we will consider business expansion to other countries lending markets.

By the way we plan to take part in blockchain business event - conference  in Tallinn, Estonia on 22. March, 2018 (https://tallinn.bc.events/en)
orionluckyse7en

Activity: 728
Merit: 102

3D Logo & Animated Design Services PM me ;)

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:56:12 PM

Looking at the background of the team that has experienced in software development, I think there is no need to doubt about that capability. With this kind of resources, I think the team can maximize its expertise in this field.

◥◥ 3D Logo & Animated Design ◤◤
Trusted Easy Simple Satisfactory Guaranteed
More info contact Telegram
Ceburekus

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:52:48 PM

If Pre-Sale goes well, i’ll buy some tokens on ICO  Wink Cause this project looks really interesting!
maAE$tRo$2000

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 12:12:49 AM

Do you have a bounty campaign? Where can i see more details?   
Deform

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:23:30 AM

Hi, Dev! In your WP you are promising to remove the uncertainties which small investors normally face. What exactly are they?
Fanat74

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:11:56 AM

Yes, Latvia and Estonia supposed to be our two "home markets countries" because indeed we know very well those two lending markets because of several projects and involvements there during last 4-5 years.
Of course later, after successful start of our P2P platform we will consider business expansion to other countries lending markets.

By the way we plan to take part in blockchain business event - conference  in Tallinn, Estonia on 22. March, 2018 (https://tallinn.bc.events/en)

It sounds reasonable! Now i see, you are favour of gradual progress. Not like other projects, which want to become global just from the start, but then they suddenly disappear, cause it’s too high for them. Vacuum destroys them Grin
Casperok

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:22:03 AM

Hi! Very good team is behind the project TokenLend. I wonder why are you issuing such an odd number of coins. Any reasons?
tokenlend-ceo

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 11:50:38 AM
Last edit: February 11, 2018, 12:27:31 PM by tokenlend-ceo

Hi, Dev! In your WP you are promising to remove the uncertainties which small investors normally face. What exactly are they?

"uncertainties" in case of loan default by borrower.

In P2P platforms based on "reputation" and "scores" it is always a major problem.
tokenlend.io (OP)

Merit: 1

⚡ Property-secured P2P lending ⚡

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 12:31:35 PM

Hi! Very good team is behind the project TokenLend. I wonder why are you issuing such an odd number of coins. Any reasons?
Well, we were surprised too Smiley
This number is a result of reverse calculations using 2500 TLN per 1 ETH exchange rate and token distribution proportions as constants. Finally, after adding bonuses, such an odd number appeared  Roll Eyes

▄TOKENLEND▄
PROPERTY SECURED P2P LENDING (https://tokenlend.io/)
Fett11

Activity: 327

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 12:38:20 PM
Last edit: February 11, 2018, 01:22:39 PM by Fett11

Looking at the background of the team that has experienced in software development, I think there is no need to doubt about that capability. With this kind of resources, I think the team can maximize its expertise in this field.

Hi! I’m newbie in software development, so i don’t understand the background of the team Huh But i see, you are good with it! So, could you explain me, please, what’s great about it?
EnterTheLight

Activity: 214
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:55:49 PM

The Lending Market is oversaturated now, isn’t it? I studied economy in the University and it taught me, that it is really difficult to enter such markets.
bitoshka

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:58:27 PM

The Lending Market is oversaturated now, isn’t it? I studied economy in the University and it taught me, that it is really difficult to enter such markets.

I agree, that this market is overheated now. But if you explore it, you will realise, that there are many scammers on it, so all you need to enter is an experienced team, a clear structure and a good faith. I suppose, this project have all these qualities!
EnterTheLight

Activity: 214
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:38:46 PM

I agree, that this market is overheated now. But if you explore it, you will realise, that there are many scammers on it, so all you need to enter is an experienced team, a clear structure and a good faith. I suppose, this project have all these qualities!

Wow.. i didn’t expect so many scammers, i thought it is possible only in countries, where there is no sufficient regulation by the State. I’m from Russia and our government has just started to think about the ways how it could be licensed, so there is a long way to go.
bitoshka

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:50:28 PM
Last edit: February 11, 2018, 06:12:40 PM by bitoshka

Wow.. i didn’t expect so many scammers, i thought it is possible only in countries, where there is no sufficient regulation by the State. I’m from Russia and our government has just started to think about the ways how it could be licensed, so there is a long way to go.

However, the basic problem here is not lending services that are scammers, but borrowers-scammers. It is possible to find a reliable lending service with good reputation, but it can’t guarantee you, as a lender, that borrower will get your money back. So, it is very important for such service to have ways to avoid dishonest borrowers. It is a good question for the Tokenlend, by the way. Do you know how to avoid this problem?
anchousser

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:39:03 PM

Really like the idea! Both borrower and lender could benefit from different countries regulations. Also the fees will be lower than with banks.
CrYpTEr$$

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:41:22 PM

However, the basic problem here is not lending services that are scammers, but borrowers-scammers. It is possible to find a reliable lending service with good reputation, but it can’t guarantee you, as a lender, that borrower will get your money back. So, it is very important for such service to have ways to avoid dishonest borrowers. It is a good question for the Tokenlend, by the way. Do you know how to avoid this problem?

Yep, i suppose, this is a crucial moment. One of such ways is to create a «reputation ID» for both lenders and borrowers, it will help both sides not to lose money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: