Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:27:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Leave emotions at home  (Read 1447 times)
warcarft3

Activity: 415
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 07:48:26 AM

Emotional control is a necessary quality for traders, otherwise traders will go bankrupt. An investor with an uncontrollable mood should buy Bitcoin and forget it. It is best to sell coins back through the news in a few years.

If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jating

Activity: 2912
Merit: 808

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 08:15:24 AM

Emotional control is a necessary quality for traders, otherwise traders will go bankrupt. An investor with an uncontrollable mood should buy Bitcoin and forget it. It is best to sell coins back through the news in a few years.

I don't know, I guess to be able to control your emotions, you need to at least experience some sort of a big lost before you really know how to control everything. Its hard just to preach, don't be emotional because you can't really control what other people are going to do unless they went to that experience and really knows how to react because they have been in that situation before. And even if you have seen it, sometimes more practice is needed before you can really master the art of not involving your emotions when making a trading decision.
sudeshkumar

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 08:34:31 AM

It is quite simple to write that leave emotions at home but there are hidden emotions that remains always active so to understand these is the big challange ,so not to worry , keep working, experience will make us mature and guide us how to earn profit and how to deal with the absurd conditions as are prevailing in the today s market.

━    ━   ●    Introducing     ►    Bluenote.world    ●   ━    ━
━    ● ▌   The Leading Blockchain Solution to a Zero Emission World   ▐ ●   
sirengutou

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 08:36:02 AM

I agree with you that anxiety and hesitation will not bring any benefit to our transactions. I think it's very important to maintain a good trading mindset.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
husdemba

Activity: 1302
Merit: 115

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 08:50:01 AM

You are right in these thoughts until the end. Our emotions often lead to the wrong decision. We must always act with our minds and not rush  Smiley

travwill

Activity: 1313
Merit: 278

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 08:56:09 AM

Emotions are an important component of our life, but sometimes they strongly interfere with our lives. For example, in making important decisions in a particularly stressful period. And such periods in trailing occur quite often. Learn to abstract and not let in the emotion when it is not necessary.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
D I S C O R D     
M E D I U M     
G I T B O O K     
tins

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 09:33:16 AM

too carried away the emotions will give bad results. This will cause panic even the greed that ultimately will lead to losses that many people experience. When want to focus and not get too worried about feelings and calm the crypto, then the results could be would be great. but many people are not even too ignore it and always carried emotional feelings.

Factors such as bad news about the market, recent pumps, no tendency to increase prices are the reasons that any strong investor can collapse. What I learn is from mistakes, write it down to always remember that I have made such a mistake and trying not to get it again is the best way to win the market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  

Jump to: