Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:49:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: fvugcytc  (Read 12098 times)
skovbitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:13:07 AM

Should I report in this thread for my activity in the campaign bounty?

What exactly do you mean?

I mean reporting in this thread about my activity in social networks. About reposts and retweets, etc. Should I publish this information in this thread so that my activity is actively taken into account?

Ooh, you about this. I did not understand at once Cheesy
I do not quite understand this point, in my opinion it needs to be done through Google form and there is no need to do it in this thread.
I just saw some people post this information here and thought it was a must.

Yes. in some bounty campaigns this is a prerequisite, indeed. But here the work of the bounty is organized a little differently, this is a more convenient solution in my opinion.

Do I have to borrow in advance the translation I want to do? Do I have to book it?

What kind of translations are you talking about?

Well, for example, the transfer of Whitepaper.
Do I need to book a certain translation or is there a list somewhere?
I'm afraid that with the translation of Whitpaper you are a bit late

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:13:40 AM

I want to start using this program and get coins. What can I do? And that's my first time
You need to choose a platform
For example? Do you mean something like facebook, YouTube and so on?
Exactly. A lot of platforms are supported by this project. You will be determined by the actions that need to be done on this platform, but guided by certain rules.
Hmm, like my entry is suitable, it is necessary to check. If that increase
Well, yes, without this you will not be able to participate in the project. And this is like an additional coin.
And is there any information on YouTube? If I admit the blogger and release a video about the project, what are the privileges?
500 SKRP will be allocated to the participant on video, but the marketing manager will decide whether you are engaged, informative and crowd enough to be eligible to participate.
What exactly do you mean?
I mean reporting in this thread about my activity in social networks. About reposts and retweets, etc. Should I publish this information in this thread so that my activity is actively taken into account?
lordmick

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:06:06 AM

It is very easy to invest in skips, even if you have little money. This can bring a street street to every house, regardless of budget, and allows everyone to easily change their financial situation and not disrupt the bank's work. I'm very glad to see what happens, because I'm going where he goes
skovbitcoin

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:12:41 AM

It is very easy to invest in skips, even if you have little money. This can bring a street street to every house, regardless of budget, and allows everyone to easily change their financial situation and not disrupt the bank's work. I'm very glad to see what happens, because I'm going where he goes

This will open up investment for a huge percentage of the world's population and will enable all people regardless of their budget to improve their lives. Such a wonderful thing.
lordmick

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:19:40 AM

This will open up investment for a huge percentage of the world's population and will enable all people regardless of their budget to improve their lives. Such a wonderful thing.

This sphere will allow many people to get rid of many of the problems of inconveniences with which they have to face in the world.
skovbitcoin

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:25:24 AM

This sphere will allow many people to get rid of many of the problems of inconveniences with which they have to face in the world.

I agree, it is very important now, since it is always possible to extract some instability of this sphere in our life.
lordmick

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:31:05 AM

I agree, it is very important now, since it is always possible to extract some instability of this sphere in our life.

I heard about Skraps in a group of telegrams, so I decided to check it myself. I'm impressed with the project, and their representatives are very pleasant and helpful.
saltox

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:33:56 AM

Looking for an AMAZING new platform to invest in? How about an app that invests your spare change in cryptocurrency? That's right. #SKRAPS.
skovbitcoin

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:42:18 AM

I heard about Skraps in a group of telegrams, so I decided to check it myself. I'm impressed with the project, and their representatives are very pleasant and helpful.

I agree, he is just delighted with the idea and implementation of the project.
lordmick

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:43:02 AM

why is the status of the signature campaign not approved?
skovbitcoin

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:47:54 AM

Then, the weekly update method is used. Check your results every week.
lordmick

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:52:58 AM

I hope that the project will continue to be confident and will continue to move and develop for its users
skovbitcoin

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:58:07 AM

I hope that the project will continue to be confident and will continue to move and develop for its users

I also have high hopes for him, since this is really a very demanded niche in our time and people need similar projects.
23coins

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:05:01 PM

Guys I need more info about Low cognitive load. Tell me all of the details, that I need to know please.  Smiley
elrugrim

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:10:57 PM

Guys I need more info about Low cognitive load. Tell me all of the details, that I need to know please.  Smiley
Since all the investments are made from the spare change of a transaction, users don’t need to consciously decide if they want to invest and how much they want to invest. All those decisions are taken care of. They just need to choose how much they want to round up to, and the spare amount is invested directly in a portfolio of their choice. Since the amount is very small, people don’t think twice before investing and it becomes sort of a second nature to invest with each transaction.
23coins

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:14:28 PM

Since all the investments are made from the spare change of a transaction, users don’t need to consciously decide if they want to invest and how much they want to invest. All those decisions are taken care of. They just need to choose how much they want to round up to, and the spare amount is invested directly in a portfolio of their choice. Since the amount is very small, people don’t think twice before investing and it becomes sort of a second nature to invest with each transaction.
How it is possible to Create your own portfolio and share with the network? And also what for do I need this?
 Huh
elrugrim

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:14:43 PM

How it is possible to Create your own portfolio and share with the network? And also what for do I need this?
 Huh
Initially, we will start with portfolios created by experienced cryptocurrency managers as detailed above. But in due course, we plan to introduce features for users to create their own portfolio and share with the Skraps user base. Any user on the Skraps platform can choose to copy in a user-created portfolio and benefit from the expertise of other users.
23coins

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:14:56 PM

Huh
Initially, we will start with portfolios created by experienced cryptocurrency managers as detailed above. But in due course, we plan to introduce features for users to create their own portfolio and share with the Skraps user base. Any user on the Skraps platform can choose to copy in a user-created portfolio and benefit from the expertise of other users.
Is it possible to Be in complete control of how much you invest? It is very important for me, couse I love to have it under control.
elrugrim

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:15:09 PM

Huh
Is it possible to Be in complete control of how much you invest? It is very important for me, couse I love to have it under control.
Most of the cryptocurrencies (like BTC, ETH, and Litecoin) allow transactions in fractional amounts. Each bitcoin (BTC) is divisible to the 8th decimal place, so each BTC can be split into 100,000,000 units. Each unit of bitcoin, or 0.00000001 bitcoin, is called a satoshi. A Satoshi is the smallest unit of Bitcoin. The smallest unit of ETH is called a Wei, and is 1x10-18 ETH.
23coins

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:15:21 PM

Huh
Most of the cryptocurrencies (like BTC, ETH, and Litecoin) allow transactions in fractional amounts. Each bitcoin (BTC) is divisible to the 8th decimal place, so each BTC can be split into 100,000,000 units. Each unit of bitcoin, or 0.00000001 bitcoin, is called a satoshi. A Satoshi is the smallest unit of Bitcoin. The smallest unit of ETH is called a Wei, and is 1x10-18 ETH.
Again, I have some questions about the Business Model. What is it like? What is the final destination?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: