Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 08:16:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC to $4,000 USD this week - $10 Billion USD Held BTC's to be Liquidated  (Read 639 times)
bitfools (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 05:19:56 AM

Most people I know have been cashing out to let the new money in and take the coming hard fall. The amount of coins getting ready to fall on the market is going to collapse the market. People have been dumping slowly trying to prevent killing the rise as the market has been burning up. The major dumps will be next week. People will be dropping thousands and thousands at a time hoping the surge holds until they get out. Several Zionist Occupied Governments are sitting on millions of seized coins as well that they will soon monetize.

Dec2016 base to return to $4k, this is a good wash-out of the speculators, and should send off most of the day-traders packing permanently forever.

BTC will still go to $1 Million USD to but the PTB want to wash-out the idiots.
Re3urst

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 05:22:22 AM

Most people I know have been cashing out to let the new money in and take the coming hard fall. The amount of coins getting ready to fall on the market is going to collapse the market. People have been dumping slowly trying to prevent killing the rise as the market has been burning up. The major dumps will be next week. People will be dropping thousands and thousands at a time hoping the surge holds until they get out. Several Zionist Occupied Governments are sitting on millions of seized coins as well that they will soon monetize.

Dec2016 base to return to $4k, this is a good wash-out of the speculators, and should send off most of the day-traders packing permanently forever.

And if this doesn't happen, will you eat your d*ck? Wink
coolcountry

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 07:26:39 AM

Any evidence on this? Do you have anything to base your speculation on? Just note that it reduces your credibility considerably when you throw around buzzwords like "Zionist Occupied Governments", and can present nothing to back your claims.

DannaWonder

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:34:55 PM

I wonder how much are you preparing to invest if ever your FUD will affect the market. If I am part of your group I don't think that I would take the risk of selling my coins just to dump the price of bitcoin. Unlike in 2016 the coins are now spread into several users and it will be harder for a group of fools to control the price now. But still Good luck on your endeavor.
rb26

Activity: 247
Merit: 101

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 05:51:11 PM

Although this is possible to happen it will be nice if you have some solid evidences wouldn't you think, mate? Statement like this is quite serious and can cause panic among others especially to the newbies who are yet to explore btc. If your intention is not good and you're only posting this to cause chaos then maybe you shouldn't do such things and have some consideration to those who are yet to establish themselves in engaging into btc. We all once started as fools who know nothing about cryptocurrencies so we should at least be considerate and help those who are new in here instead of trying to scare them away and strip them of the chances they can have to earn in btc.

949miner

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 08:54:48 PM

We dont need evidence, it is fake, a lot of fake threads with Fud have been posted during the last night regarding to futures, massive dumps and so on

there is nothing to be afraid, no one is going to short ten billion dollars.

And if it happens, why would you be worried? 10 billion dollars are just a a missery, the total marketcap of bitcoin is 230 billion dollars right now, 10B is not even a five percent.

Although this is possible to happen it will be nice if you have some solid evidences wouldn't you think, mate?

I have been quiet last night, and most of us who have been holding the coins are the only ones who are in profit at the moment, not the only ones who doesnt have enough balls.

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-      
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_  
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██  
  ▐██▌                      
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
NUFCrichard
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:07:04 PM

You lost me as soon as you said the Z word.

The only government I am worried about dumping on the market is Bulgaria!

By the way, where did you pull $4k from (other than out your ass?)  If they want to destroy the market, could they not get it back to March levels?
flynn

Activity: 728
Merit: 540

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:16:04 PM

FUD

intentionally left blank
Enjel

Activity: 70
Merit: 21

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:16:59 PM

It's garbage like this that's the reason Bitcoin hasn't soared up in price even more. Driving stupid FUD and stopping people from investing.

The 4k is definitely just a random low number he picked. It doesn't matter, since if it goes to 4k, I will just buy a lot.

Using crypto to pay for college.
MiningSensei

Activity: 766
Merit: 509

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:23:33 PM

Your nickname speaks by itself. There is nothing to be afraid of, nothing is going to happen to the price, and it would not drop to those rates, so be calm people, relax yourselves.

Go back to your fridge, take a coca cola and enjoy a few minutes, there is nothing to be worried about.

I dont know why you all are talking crap about bitcoin, how the fuck do you think that bitcoin is going to drop to four thousand dollars? It is almost impossible, and those who sell the btc, how the fuck are they going to cash out more than 10 billion dollars?

Well, to make it drop to $4000, there are more than 10 billion dollars in there, you missed that part.

Hello
NiceSoft12

Activity: 433
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:53:18 PM

Facepalm.jpg

Not another one of these newbies hoping, wishing, praying, posting that the price may fall so they can scoop up some cheap coins.
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:58:46 PM

This is another one of 10k people who wanted to push people to sell their bitcoin look at the price right now if you see the previous drop right now the price right now is increasing back and i think its impossible for bitcoin to drop back to $4,000 maybe a bit fall but potencially the price can be increase more before end of this year..
This is just the same that other people said bitcoin will be dead soon..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: