Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:42:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin God  (Read 14810 times)
Borin

Activity: 260
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:57:22 PM

Yes this currency. Its name is important and will attract investors probably will soon be in bitfiex and bittrex and binance  .Who knows

We hope that the name of God will always bless us in our lives

It will die sooner than you think.
sangwookie

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

Put it all on the line and go for broke

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:20:04 AM

I wish there was an easy and safe way to get all these damn forks. Just SHOW ME THE MONEY! Coinomi seems to be the best solution so far but they don't support all of them Ledger Nano is safe but it doesn't work 100%. I couldn't get my BTG. I had to do a sweep via coinomi.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
andrey755

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:24:45 AM

Experience shows that the forks of bitcoin and even some alts very lag behind their parents and can not even compete with other coins. It's just some kind of mockery, why create a coin that nobody needs even with time.
Basti27

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:29:21 AM

Hey guys,

could any of you sell some of those forks? And where did you do it?

I saw that bitcoin god could be sold on gate.io, but depositing it there seems to be disabled. I would also like to know if any of you did use this platform before and if it is legit?
Temik2704

Activity: 378

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:00:19 AM

Experience shows that the forks of bitcoin and even some alts very lag behind their parents and can not even compete with other coins. It's just some kind of mockery, why create a coin that nobody needs even with time.

You can regard this as a nice bonus for BTC holders. For example: Bitcoin GOD costs 130$ now  or Bitcoin Gold, which price is 310$.
Free money

nickybon

Activity: 25

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:03:33 AM

I'm not talking about anything other than its name, I do not like this name  Undecided
LancelotRay

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 11:05:16 AM

"Bitcoin God". Oh please. What a load of nonsense and speculation.  Grin
CryptoRama

Activity: 453

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:08:37 AM

Huh

Only that bothers me that they named it Bitcoin God?

I mean, that's just mean and repels me even more from this coin to get away as far as possible... Are these forks any different from bitcoin? They are still on blockchain, how about new generations of blockchain that is known as tangle? With tangle core isn't so heavy on disk space than it is blockchain.. For bitcoin core to have it's over 150gb!! :S

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
Bountyhunter01

Activity: 68

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:15:38 AM

Yes of course,  Bitcoin is god for me and everyone and everybody.  That is great opportunity for earn money.
daglordjames

Activity: 550

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 12:32:40 PM

i think bitcoin is not a god because the price is getting low and i think the people changed to altcoins.
techalt

Activity: 72

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 12:39:38 PM

Yes this currency. Its name is important and will attract investors probably will soon be in bitfiex and bittrex and binance  .Who knows

We hope that the name of God will always bless us in our lives
I think this fork is just for fun, no project could take that funny name.
coinholic

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 12:41:44 PM

The latest Bitcoin fork, "Bitcoin God", will be promoted and mined by chinese mining mogul Chandler Guo:

https://bitcoinexchangeguide.com/bitcoin-god-ico-god-token/

We have yet another bitcoin hard fork to announce. It’s called Bitcoin God, or GOD.

The hard fork project is being led by Chinese bitcoin and blockchain angel investor Chandler Guo, who released a message on WeChat stating his intention to fork off from core on December 25.

In a follow-up tweet, Guo explained that he chose December 25 because it was “symbolic of me giving candy to all bitcoin holders.”

Responding to an inquiry on Twitter, Guo confirmed that the project is “real”. Guo explains that GOD will be forked off the main bitcoin chain at block 501,225, which is scheduled to occur on December 25. There’s a total supply of 21 million GOD coins, and there will be no pre-mine.

What’s the difference between Bitcoin God and regular bitcoin? Why do we need yet another hard fork? Guo claims that “the profit from POS mining will be distributed to all Bitcoin God users.”

Guo has not gone into further detail about how that profit sharing scheme will work. However, bitcoin hard forks are quickly becoming the new ICOs. Super Bitcoin, Bitcoin Platinum, Bitcoin Diamond, and Bitcoin Cash Plus are all being released over the next few weeks. Some of these projects have legitimate support from a team of developers. Others are scam projects with no apparent purpose.

Ultimately, there’s virtually no information about Bitcoin God available online at this time – but we’re still a few weeks away from launch. Stay tuned to see if Bitcoin God (GOD) is a real cryptocurrency project or not.

Is anyone bothering to get all these coins? How are you doing it? it is honestly incredibly annoying having to move your cold storage each time a new fork happens. I think im going to wait for all the forks to happen, then move my cold storage just once and access them all. The problem is, by then, most would have crashed...
Really? Bitcoin God? This should be the last Bitcoin version if you’d ask me. I mean, what could be higher than God right?! It’s just crazy how many versions a coin or token should have...lol! But hey, more coins/tokens, more chance of earning! Cheers!

balaur22

Activity: 16

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:37:41 AM

This coin will be the next BITCOIN.
onionpealer

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:52:48 PM

This coin will be the next BITCOIN.

The direction Bitcoin has been going lately I don't see why Bitcoin God will not do better - it can't do any worse .
xryan

Activity: 35

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:17:05 PM

Is there a wallet that has implemented the support of Bitcoin GOD?
VuLDK

Activity: 284
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:21:05 PM

This is a surprise, I think it is not natural that the Chinese can create it, certainly this is a plot to capture bitcon. It's best to be careful with what's going to happen in the future
Severniti

Activity: 31

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:38:55 PM

Bitcoin what? Never heard of such thing. There was a Bitcoin Diamond or is it a myth lol.
Forks are profitable, but they pulled a lot of nerves from everyone.
And a lot of money is in stake.
nitin8263
Copper Member

Activity: 1568

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 03:09:49 PM

According to me bitcoin is not a God because the bitcoin is a crypto currency and the price of bitcoin always up and down its but its a very good opportunity to earn a much money.

dotbitme

Activity: 65
Merit: 2

dotbit.me

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 09:32:55 PM

I run Btcdiv.com, a site dedicated to listing all forks and airdrops to Bitcoin hodlers. Bitcoin God is currently the most valuable fork under the Upcoming Dividends tab with a value of approximately ฿0.004 per GOD. It is also listed on four exchanges under the Exchanges tab but still no deposits available.

Regards
https://btcdiv.com

Btcdiv.com - The ultimate source for bitcoin forks & airdrops | Dotbit.me - buy .bit domains for Bitcoins, Namecoins, altcoins or PayPal!
sorrynouser

Activity: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:01:52 PM

Bitcoin GOD is, besides other forkcoins, depositable and tradeable on http://btc.forkonex.com

It needs more volume so please come and trade!

Some identification is needed but it's not too much. Call it KYC light.

For more info on this exchange please check https://forkdrop.io/forkonex and https://twitter.com/forkonex
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: