Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 06:01:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Say gang, I've got this GREAT IDEA!  (Read 1654 times)
Anonymous

January 07, 2011, 01:41:03 PM

I have this awesome, totally moral idea peeps.

I think that a bunch of friends of mine and I should gather up a bunch of guns, steal a large parcel of land by slaughtering the people who live there until they give us the deed, and build a town. Anyone who doesn't agree with our rules should be shot or locked in a steel cage with other people of the same sex who will inevitably start raping them. Rules are subject to change any time we feel like it. Everyone who lives in our town has to chip in money or they are shot/put into the rape cage. No one can come into our town unless we say, so rape cages or death for outside intruders who aren't like us. We also don't like that plant you have, so rape cages for people who grow or possess that plant. No one is allowed to own their house in our town. Everyone pays rent. Don't pay? Rape cage or death. If you wanna open a business? Gotta pay an extra special rent. Don't pay? Rape cage. Everyone in our town has to accept the money we print, just an FYI. If you use some other money we can't keep track of how you chip in for everything. No using other money. Do it? Rape cage up in this shit.

Here's what we give you in return -

1. If someone rapes you who we didn't permit, give us a call and we'll check it out. If we find them, we'll throw them into a rape cage for a couple years, maybe.

2. If someone murders you, we'll show up after the fact and look around and have someone look at your corpse and maybe see who did it. If we find them, rape cage or death.

3. If someone steals your shit. we'll take a report.

4. We'll make sure the roads are usable. We will of course rent you a piece of plastic that allows you to use them. If we catch you without your special piece of plastic, snap! You go into the cage.

5. We'll let you call yourself "Free"

I think that this idea is totally awesome and it's how everyone else should live. If some other town does things differently, we round up a bunch of folks from our town and send them over to this other town and have them put to death or put into rape cages. Of course you'll have to pay to get our guys over to the other town, and pay for when they get hurt, and pay for them to eat. Everybody has to chip in. Don't chip in? Rape cage or death.

So who else wants to join in with my awesome plan? (Mind you, if you don't... RAPE CAGE OR DEATH)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
just a man

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

Partner of UBER GRAB GOCAR

View Profile
January 07, 2011, 02:40:28 PM

Sounds like an awesome plan, specially all the rape-cage stuff! Shame it'll never take off.

I used to have this idea that we should all salute colourful sheets on sticks as if they are important and special and assume the universe is run by an invisible man in the sky, but no one was interested. World just doesn't have the imagination.

fabianhjr

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Do The Evolution

View Profile
January 07, 2011, 02:54:26 PM

What you mean? I totally think this is the current system. xD

Also, maybe someone stole your idea just a man, because I am sure I had seen that many times by an ancient building which is believed had been build by mystic trolls. Smiley

ShadowOfHarbringer
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1005

Bringing Legendary Har® to you since 1952

View Profile
January 07, 2011, 04:20:03 PM

Hey, I like the idea ! Sounds definately better than the current system.
Oh, wait...

Vinnie

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 07, 2011, 04:42:13 PM

Of course you'll have to pay to get our guys over to the other town, and pay for when they get hurt, and pay for them to eat. Everybody has to chip in. Don't chip in? Rape cage or death.

If you don't chip in for that then you're obviously a godless communist.

Anonymous Cash-By-Mail Exchange: https://www.bitcoin2cash.com
Bruce Wagner

Activity: 336
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 07, 2011, 06:58:46 PM

This sounds like a great theme for a new video game....

Angry Birds II

The irony would not be lost on the 20-something crowd.   Fun.   Smiley
Vinnie

View Profile
January 07, 2011, 07:13:31 PM

I envision this game starting out a lot like Grand Theft Auto. Start out as a thug with a street gang taking over a town. As more towns are taken over the gang becomes more bureaucratic and starts dressing more like the legitimate business men in the area.

Bruce Wagner

Activity: 336
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 07, 2011, 07:32:38 PM

I can totally SEE that....

Someone really needs to develop this game!
Vinnie

View Profile
January 07, 2011, 07:39:01 PM

I can totally SEE that....

Someone really needs to develop this game!

I'll help write the script! Anyone who wants to develop such a game should read "Gang Leader for a Day" and "The Underground Economy of the Working Poor," both by Sudhir Venkatish. He's a sociologist who documents the shadow economy of south Chicago; and it's shadow government: the street gangs and housing authority residence presidents that tax its citizens and even provide better protection for those under their watch than the Chicago Police (though I'd prefer neither!)

Anonymous

January 07, 2011, 11:54:32 PM

Hey, I like the idea ! Sounds definately better than the current system.
Oh, wait...

Wink
Anonymous

January 07, 2011, 11:57:37 PM

I envision this game starting out a lot like Grand Theft Auto. Start out as a thug with a street gang taking over a town. As more towns are taken over the gang becomes more bureaucratic and starts dressing more like the legitimate business men in the area.

Thugs in street gangs beating people already exist......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyZHWtcooJI&feature=player_embedded&has_verified=1
davux

Activity: 288
Merit: 263

Firstbits.com/1davux

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2011, 12:04:30 AM

Already posted 2 months ago: http://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1731.0

1DavuxH9tLqU4c7zvG387aTG4mA7BcRpp2
México (Oaxaca) – France - Leeds
Anonymous

January 08, 2011, 01:02:38 AM

Tongue  I forgot about that lol

em3rgentOrdr

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

youtube.com/ericfontainejazz now accepts bitcoin

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2011, 07:00:37 AM

What a great inspiring fellow!  That little puppet would make The Founders proud!

"We will not find a solution to political problems in cryptography, but we can win a major battle in the arms race and gain a new territory of freedom for several years.

Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks, but pure P2P networks are holding their own."
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: