Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:12:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: if you have to depend your future on one coin which would it be?  (Read 770 times)
cryptonero

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 05:47:49 PM

Thats a risky thing to do,i wont do that if i were you if the coin you are expecting to give you millions has failed,you will lost all your life.

Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ezekhiele

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

" As long as you love me"

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 07:47:51 AM

If I depend my future on one coin I would choose bitcoin. Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency used. Aside from that it is more stable and popular than any other currency. It has also some qualities or potentials in the market. In addition to that lots of people using it and trust unto it. I am proud  to be one of bitcoiners. Go! Bitcoin.

boyjackyou

Activity: 301
Merit: 11

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 11:07:14 AM

Thats a very risk move if i were you i will allocate some in BTC,and other good alts.Do not put all the eggs in one basket or you will lose.

pogpog10

Activity: 251
Merit: 100

Presale is live!

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 11:18:19 AM

Well since this would be the biggest decision of our lives we should pick the most trust worthy coin instead of risky 50x coin. Therefor i would choose bitcoin and invest my all in it. Bitcoin is the only coin that i'm sure it will be more valuable in the future.

asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 11:31:44 AM

even if this is the altcoin section i see that a lot of people answer with bitcoin. Right now i would choose eth. If in the next future btc will solve its problems, i can change my answer
abduljacklu

Activity: 235
Merit: 11

ENTRY cryptocurrency

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 11:39:01 AM

I will still choose BTC over any altcoins,just to play safe in market manipulations.

Maiscoinyelo

Activity: 175
Merit: 30

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 11:58:30 AM
Merited by Kersh768 (9)

If ever I have to do that, I will choose Bitcoin. We all know that among all the cryptocurrencies, bitcoin is the most established coin  50% of my investment now is on BTC. And if all holders of other cryptos would need to dobthe same, for sure BTC price will soar high.
For me the bitcoin is the right one. Because the value of bitcoin now is absolutely amazing, and it will continue increasing its value for the next few years (the bitcoin experts predicted that), so that if you invest now in bitcoin their is a huge possibilty that you will earn a huge profit and your future is guaranteed secured in bitcoin.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
Winner
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:00:56 AM

just a hypothetical question.

if you are going to sell everything you have and pour it one coin which would it be?
I don't have any coin that I depend on, there is a lot of people that invest their savings and end up with nothing.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
akmittal

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:24:59 AM

If i have to depend my future on one coin it will be ETH (Ethereum). Ethereum is performing well since long time and have real earning business.
JeBro

Activity: 714

Living is easy with eyes closed ...

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 06:07:47 AM

If I need to invest in one coin, I would choose PECULIUM. This is a new project for the development of artificial intelligence,
will soon be released to the crypto exchanges. Recently PECULIUM signed a contract with Google on joint study of AI subjects.
Therefore, I think that this is a very promising project.

dhrazzen

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 09:32:15 AM

If I need to depend my future in one coin I will choose bitcoin. We all know that bitcoin is the father of all crytocurrency. It is also stable and popular than any other coin. Bitcoin has its own potential to rise in the market, aside from that lots of people invest and at the same time trust bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: