Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:36:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to trade Bitcoin in a demo?  (Read 112 times)
cryptohoodz (OP)

Activity: 91
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:21:25 PM

Hi fellow crypto fans,
I was wondering, for training purposes, do you know a platform that offers a free demo where I can practice trades with good technical indicators?
Something similar to Binance would be great, but I can't find anything. Tradingview is nice for technical analysis, but you cannot trades obviously.

The only platform I found that offers a demo is plus500, but it's leveraged trading.

Thanks a lot for your suggestions!
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3837

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:28:23 PM

Try out Bitcoinflip[1]. Not sure if that's what you exactly want, but it's the closest in my opinion. It's a trading simulator. Pretty much like trading without money, mainly for practicing.

[1] https://bitcoinflip.app/

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 05:19:49 PM

There are multiple sites out there and I haven't tried any site as of now as a simulator. You can try Coinmarketgame or even Robinhood app for practising your trading skills actually investing your money. However, I am not a great fan of such method because you will always take different decisions with the different perspective when our money is involved and when it is not so to get the real experience, invest your money (lowest possible amount) and go with that way.
jlong187

Activity: 255
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:19:56 PM

for my opinion the are not any perfect platform, people are different and you must work in that platform that you know.
DrMill

Activity: 104
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:14:58 AM

I havent tried demo platform before. I think it's fine to start with small amount of money on a real exchange like Binance, in order to feel real breath of the crypto market.

https://www.skyfchain.io/
SKYFchain is the first blockchain based
Business-to-Robots (B2R) Operating Platform
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: