Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:28:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will it crash in the next few days?  (Read 1724 times)
sindikat

Activity: 364
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:46:20 PM

Now with bitcoin futures we still see bitcoin going up and there was a large demand for them at CBOE. The price is now more than 15K. So it does not look like bitcoin will crash in the next few days. However, in a week or 2 we'll see bitcoin crash to less than 8K.

The launch of future trading upon Bitcoin made a huge surge on the value of Bitcoin. Predictors are predicting it will grow more in the next year, so its tough to assess whether its going to crash or not. But current scenario is far away from any such crash indication.
I wonder how you stated that it has possibility of crashing that low?
I think that the futures will always push the price of bitcoin up. If the first day of trading bitcoin trading at $ 18,000 in January, it means that there is a tendency to increase. So the price will go up on all exchanges. Now we have the lighthouse. But if the price on the Chicago stock exchange will decline it will be a signal to the fact that the need to keep coins and to reduce the demand. In General, I have the most optimistic forecasts for next year.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: