Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:31:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is Bitcoin Wallet?  (Read 1395 times)
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 10:30:23 AM

When we heard the word wallet, what is the first thing that comes into our mind? Isn't it "storage of money"? Our money has been stored in our wallet then bitcoin wallet is like a tangible wallet too. Bitcoin wallet is the place where we store our bitcoin. Before you try to transact, you must have a bitcoin wallet first. You can obtain it by generating it or it automatically generates as you register.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
genology

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:46:06 AM

It is a digital wallet that you can use through your devices like laptops and smartphones. It can convert your country's currency to Bitcoin anytime and anywhere. There are also wallets that are so user-friendly that it has partner banks and establishments for you to easily cash-in and cash-out from the application.

E l i g m a           AI-driven and blockchain-based cognitive commerce platform     
│| ███████████ |│    JOIN PRESALE   ★  March 20th  ★     │| ██████████ |│
WHITEPAPER      FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM      TWITTER      LINKEDIN      MEDIUM
Alex_ompong

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:51:53 AM

Bitcoin purses are generally referred to as software, bitcoin purses can contain multiple bitcoin addresses, addresses corresponding to private key ...
Ciscopro2000

Activity: 495

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:57:16 AM

Your Bitcoin wallet is your own personal bank.  It is where you store your money, receive money and send money.  You have the sole responsibility to safeguard that money.  If you lose your wallet or money, you cannot complain to a third party authority to retrieve it.  You can use different types of wallets for different purposes.  Online wallets for trading, software wallets are your checking accounts, and hardware wallets are your savings accounts.  
Gotumoot

Activity: 1372
Merit: 261

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:05:25 AM

A Bitcoin wallet is a product program where Bitcoins are put away. To be actually exact, Bitcoins are not put away anyplace; there is a private key (mystery number) for each Bitcoin address that is spared in the Bitcoin wallet of the individual who claims the adjust. Bitcoin wallets encourage sending and getting Bitcoins and gives responsibility for Bitcoin adjust to the client. The Bitcoin wallet comes in many structures; desktop, versatile, web and equipment are the four fundamental sorts of wallets.

Yes its true and I want to add some bitcoin wallet used for many things such as different online website. And bitcoin is an internet money so yes , and basically many of bitcoin users use it for illegal , so its responsible of every users of bitcoin either used it for bad or good.
Malamok101

Activity: 868
Merit: 100

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:16:13 AM

A Bitcoin wallet is a product program where Bitcoins are put away. To be actually exact, Bitcoins are not put away anyplace; there is a private key (mystery number) for each Bitcoin address that is spared in the Bitcoin wallet of the individual who claims the adjust. Bitcoin wallets encourage sending and getting Bitcoins and gives responsibility for Bitcoin adjust to the client. The Bitcoin wallet comes in many structures; desktop, versatile, web and equipment are the four fundamental sorts of wallets.

what bitcoin wallet means is that when it comes to money where you can get your money because once you hold a bitcoin you can earn it and you can also deposit your money at a time to withdraw from the bank.

Ziomuro27

Activity: 406
Merit: 254

BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:18:55 AM

For me Bitcoin wallet is a digital currency where I can put or store my Bitcoin and other currency which can helps me a lot in every different ways, for example in my daily living I can pay my expenses and fees which I never done before. Digital wallet is very important to me and by the way I use coins.ph digital wallet, because I love it.

center]
           ▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
WINDICE

▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀

OPlay NowO

Follow Us
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
[/center]
megatrix

Activity: 217
Merit: 22

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:35:43 AM

Bitcoin wallet is where we can accept, pay expenses (selected partners only), convert bitcoins into cash etc. It is somehow similar to an atm cards. It totally serves as an 'wallet' and you can also cash in where the bitcoin rate could increase.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
metenjean

Activity: 854
Merit: 140

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:37:41 AM

I think bitcoin wallet is more like a cold storage where you put your bitcoin in a place more like a safety box where you store the key, its not a bank because they didnt hoid responsible for any transaction you made from your wallet and they dont give any spesific interest. It can be a hard wallet or online wallet controlled by third party
Fazlurkhan.kz

Activity: 266
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:55:10 PM

Bitcoin is a cryptoCURRENCY. And you need some wallet to store it. Private keys are your wallet. They help keep your bitcoin securely and spend it whenever you want.
As you need a normal wallet to store your fiat local currency. There are some hard wallets available like trezor, ledger which provide the facility to store your bitcoins in a hard wallet which is like a pen drive. It just adds more security to hold your bitcoin in a safer place.
Mymikagab

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:44:09 PM

Bitcoin wallet can be recieved and can send bitcoin to love ones friends etc it is safe and fast the transaction and no tired, secure your bitcoin here high risk but your chance is great here and it looks like a bank you can save your money here
levvv

Activity: 532
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:48:21 PM

Hey you just answered your own post title  Grin
for me, bitcoin wallet is a wallet that saves your bitcoins in it.
You can use your wallet to send and receive bitcoins. It is handy isn't it ?
Mungurul

Activity: 5
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:54:10 PM

Bitcoin wallet is a stored space where bitcoin is kept hold. Bitcoin wallet is both offline and online. I am always prefer online wallet Like Blockchain.info or coinbase.
alfs75

Activity: 392

platform for everyday business

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:14:29 PM

Bitcoin wallet  for me i define it in a simple words,it is a storage of all your asset coming from the digital currency it is a wallet that compose of two creating password that compose of your private and public keys password that sometimes we called it P2P.bitcoin wallet have a different kind of names and its only the bitcoiner choose of which wallet should he choose that comfortable to him ,but for me i choose coin.
ph  only co'z i used my bitcoin in long term investment.there are four different type of wallet that used in crypto currency name that software wallet,online wallet,paper wallet,harware wallet,this all wallet have different factors to use but the commonly secured to used the harware wallet,its is a usb form that you can carry everywhere and generate  keys while on fly because its stand alone.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
kashwin663

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:23:05 PM

bitcoin wallet is a software program where Bitcoins are stored online.there is a secret number for every Bitcoin address that is saved in the Bitcoin wallet of the person who owns the balance.Bitcoin wallets facilitate sending and receiving Bitcoins and gives Bitcoin balance to the user.
klebsiella

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:41:53 PM

Bitcoin wallet is comparable to a bank account that allows you send, receive and store your bitcoins. In a bank account, you are assigned with a unique account number. In the case of Bitcoin wallet, you are assigned with a unique wallet address which is consisted with 34 random digits that are case sensitive. It is very easy to have one, all you need is an email address and a password.

CORNUCOPIA    || Gain Access to Amazing IPOs || [ Pre-Ico 2018 ]

Whitepaper    Facebook TwitterTelegram
TheGreatUnknown

Activity: 149

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:52:02 PM

A bitcoin wallet is what you use to receive, send, and store your bitcoin. It is a software program where Bitcoins are stored. To be technically accurate, Bitcoins are not stored anywhere; there is a private key (secret number) for every Bitcoin address that is saved in the Bitcoin wallet of the person who owns the balance.
darkangel

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:09:57 PM

bitcoin used to store bitcoin. All transactions related to bitcoin are needed. It can be viewed as a bank account. You use it to perform transactions. You can get bitcoin, store them and send them to others
Brigalabdis

Activity: 278

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:12:09 PM

When we use Bitcoin, the first thing you need to have that is a Bitcoin wallet. Because without a wallet , you can not receive, store or spend bitcoins.
You can think of a wallet as your personal online bank account in Bitcoin network. Bitcoin wallets contain private keys, secret codes that allow you to spend your bitcoins.
A Bitcoin wallet is simply an app, website or device that manages Bitcoin private keys for you.

Yes it is true. Bitcoin wallet is like our bank account.in bitcoin we should use bitcoin wallet inorder for us to store or deposit our bitcoin where we have our bitcoin address and we have also our private key to make sure that our wallet is secured. So we should make sure that we keep our private key in a secured place and not to give to anyone .

The address will become a credit card and it is better than credit card because it is too easy to create than get some credit card and you can do wallet whatever you want but you need to saved your private key that the way to open your account.

NEERAJ ANAND

Activity: 686
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:13:50 PM

bitcion wallet is software its work as a bank and keep our digital currency  safe with private key. if you spend money   you can open with private key.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: