Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:13:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin prices  (Read 1521 times)
YRFCHIPOJNP

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:05:07 PM

the price is unreasonable and and the bubble is going to burst

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hasbro27

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:06:23 PM

this is just my opinion and also apply for this, I sell some bitcoin to make profit in trading and more I hold to wait the best price and also as my reserve capital if I happened loss, so I still can trading even though I suffered loss
marc_a

Activity: 116
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:06:22 PM

Im sure there are other coins where you can more profit then with bitcoien.
I find trading (daytrading) with coins is a whole other world then with stock.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
marc_a

Activity: 116

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:07:45 PM

Based on? Your feelings?  care to elaborate?

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:15:54 PM

The price on each market depends on the relationship between supply and demand.
So, any price in the market isn't unreasonable.
You can call people unreasonable because they are willing to offer so much for bitcoin but it's completely different story.
Wise investors know when is right time to buy and when is right time to sell.
So, just enjoy the ride and stay as long as you feel comfortable and safe here Smiley

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
MetalGear

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:16:22 PM

With the unstable increase and decrease in bitcoin is it a good idea buying, selling or holding now? Like yesterday I saw it hit $19,000 on coinbase but today it stands at $16,000
Actually, its depend to you if you want to buy bitcoin and we all know that the price of bitcoin is always fluctuate so that you can't predict what would be the price of bitcoin. Furthermore, buying bitcoin is a good idea and after buying it you must hold and sell it in the right time.
Btcvilla

Activity: 1078
Merit: 270

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:18:41 PM

With the unstable increase and decrease in bitcoin is it a good idea buying, selling or holding now? Like yesterday I saw it hit $19,000 on coinbase but today it stands at $16,000

I think you should know the risks of investing in crypto. I think it fits perfectly with the benefits you will get.
but right now I see bitcoin tend to be stable, it's been two days I monitor. maybe next year will be stable in value price. just my prediction.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:23:47 PM

If you are going to buy today, take note of the risk that you are taking in buying bitcoin. It's not like a one time big time millionaire when you bought it, you have to understand that when you bought at dip, example of $14,000 and then later on it goes dipper at $13,000 so you lost $1,000 but don't take that something discouraging cos' later it will increase. This is why it was called volatile, bitcoin is volatile so when you buy at the peak, possible it can go further or vice versa.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
BitcoinPC

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:53:56 PM

It is a good idea but same time it is not easy to handle it like in a day you can earn $1000 for 1 bitcoin buy and sell, but you should concentrate on bitcoin all 24 hours then you can earn it. I agree on it because every new day bitcoin has changed price and the difference is nearly $1000. So it is a big chance to earn profit in a day.   
Ewinsane

Activity: 980
Merit: 523

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:46:02 AM

Day by day bitcoin price is increasing firstly, in this view it is so much clear in near future that a bitcoin owner will be so much rich by a small investment for any business purpose. Instantly the update 1 bitcoin price is equal to the value of 16765.99 USD.   
It can be said that all those who have bitcoins right now or they are somehow planning to get it, these all people will be the luckiest person on this earth. They are going to be the golden men out of this hundreds and thousands million population.

Bitcoins are so much precious and whosoever would be having them in future, believe me they can make the difference actually.

crypto_Butterfly

Activity: 186
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:56:03 AM

Bitcoin is the most precious crypto coin at any rate, You just need to keep buying it, yes grab it while its low and sell at high or keep it for the future.
Flexystar

Activity: 1092
Merit: 227

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:23:14 AM

If u look at the initial price of bitcoin it was so less 0.32$. In last month it was 12,000$. And today it has crossed 15,000$. So gradually it is increasing. Yes but it also falls sometimes. But over all I would say that for investment bitcoin is best as compare to other altcoins. Today bitcoin price is near to 16,000USD. So till day the rising in bitcoin is good. And it can be a best investment for future projects. Meanwhile some falls observed but have patience. It will definitely rise.
Md Faysal

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:38:11 AM

I think it's flexible, depending on the condition and individual of each person. for many bitcoin owners I think it's better to hold, because bitcoin prices will keep going up, and for those who want to buy bitcoin, I do not think right now. wait for the right time when the bitcoin price goes down.
VeeraS

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:38:35 AM

you must know, will not last forever, decline and increase is a natural thing in the stock market. so you do not have to worry too much and panic. bitcoin has always been a very profitable investment over time
BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:40:59 AM

If u look at the initial price of bitcoin it was so less 0.32$. In last month it was 12,000$. And today it has crossed 15,000$. So gradually it is increasing. Yes but it also falls sometimes. But over all I would say that for investment bitcoin is best as compare to other altcoins. Today bitcoin price is near to 16,000USD. So till day the rising in bitcoin is good. And it can be a best investment for future projects. Meanwhile some falls observed but have patience. It will definitely rise.

true, but you should always try and analyze the situation to understand why some fall happened.
the reason for a fall is as important as the reason for the rise. as you said bitcoin is increasing in the "long term". all the drops so far have been correction of the market. even the biggest one that happened after 2013 was a big correction because of a big bubble.
the latest drop was also a bubble bursting and it is now gone. but it was a small one so the correction was also small.

There is a FOMO brewing...
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 3647

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 05:41:50 AM

just stop using bitcoin and stay more time with family.

bitcoin fee more than normally, price changes fast and crash mush happen’s all this leads you to just hold and wait.

back again after the crash or fee back and buy more  

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Desscount

Activity: 1386
Merit: 101

ComboLabs

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:44:18 AM

Now the price of bitcoin relatively stable. But the price of altcoins began to grow. The Ethereum went up today for $ 60. This means that bitcoin will not fall far back. Waiting for us in the near future, the next jump in prices. It is profitable to hold bitcoins. This is my opinion but I'm not an expert in the trade.

I'm sure the future of bitcoin is always wide open and very profitable. but right now I think biatcoin will be stable. I predict it. In the beginning of the year there will not be much increase in bitcoin. but all possibilities can happen

inturist

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:49:46 AM

If you don't have trader skills just buy anf hold Bitcoin. You will lose more if you try to deep into trader games.
Hold,Hold, Hold it's like a crypto mantra  Grin
Gotomoon

Activity: 719
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:53:48 AM

If you don't have trader skills just buy anf hold Bitcoin. You will lose more if you try to deep into trader games.
Hold,Hold, Hold it's like a crypto mantra  Grin
Exactly hold if price if bitcoin decreases it will be back on track to go up. Anyway no one else will decide for your own coins you hold it is still depends on your analyzation of the market. Yet, holding of bitcoin definitely profitable.
supto005

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:09:43 AM

Now, The price of bitcoin Dumping and it's 16276.5$. Personally i think the price of bitcoin dump more. So, i will suggest you to wait until it's dump more if you wanna buy bitcoin or if wanna thinking to selling than hold it's increasing after sometimes.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: