Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:01:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: SAFEX DELISTED FROM BITTREX in 6 days??? price drop!CONFIRMED!!!!!!!!!  (Read 1494 times)
ChiNgadOr (OP)

Activity: 1680
Merit: 278

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:05:48 AM

supposed to be delisted on 15th dec , but i can see any legit announcement regarding this news.. anyone knows?

┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐ Not your keys, not your coins. Binance (and any other CEX) can fuck off ┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ChiNgadOr (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:08:10 AM

CONFIRMED

┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐ Not your keys, not your coins. Binance (and any other CEX) can fuck off ┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐
nhote

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:16:13 AM

wait a few days and buy a bunch!! eventually another major exchange will take them over and you'll have made a boss bargain. it was the same when Bittrex delisted without reason BTS last september - BTS has gained up to 100% vs BTC in the meantime.i think this is another great opportunity, really Wink
surikat85

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:26:02 AM

is there any new for a new exchange atm?
ChiNgadOr (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:42:19 AM

i am sorry to admit i already have a big lost with safex, and there is no guarantee another exchange will list it. I will stay away from it.
I dont ask to follow my advice, it is just my humble opinion..dont want to be a bagholder for and unknown time....
, please all of you do your own reasearch and decide.

Pierre 2
Legendary

Activity: 2394
Merit: 1358

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:42:55 AM

Are there any news about this? What happened?
Must be some reason to delist, isn't it? Safex isn't bad coin. I was planning to invest.
nhote

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:44:28 AM

is there any new for a new exchange atm?
not that i don't know of, except of cryptopia... but the project is solid and i'm confident it won't go south. it's a risk to invest now of course but i think i'll be willing to take it.
nhote

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:48:30 AM

Are there any news about this? What happened?
Must be some reason to delist, isn't it? Safex isn't bad coin. I was planning to invest.
i read in another thread that it was beef about dividends policy. but trex seems to have a record for that, unfortunately - what was the need to delist BTS? but again: i think SAFEX is a good project and i see this as a great opportunity, however risky...
...truly sorry for those who are currently in a minus cause of this, though...
okinawa

Activity: 574
Merit: 259

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:00:55 AM

Wow what happened to Safex ? Why would they delist it ? Anyone know the reason behind this ? I thought It was a solid project with a great community

Maybe I will buy it if it dip hard enough

Saaby06

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:37:36 AM

The reason for Bittrex de-listing Safex is due to the following:

Bittrex has multiple rules for coins listed on it. One of them is that the coin may NOT pay dividends. As anyone knows, Safex does not yet pay dividends, but they will do so in the near future.

Bittrex removed a coin in the past for another reason, but the one clarifying the removal said this:

I'm Bill, the compliance officer at Bittrex. It is my job to verify that coins we add pass basic compliance checks. One of these checks is that a coin cannot pay a dividend or represent a share of a business.

Proof: https://support.bittrex.com/hc/en-us/articles/204544954-Removing-Isotope-XTP-

So, one of the main reasons to hold Safex are the dividends. Now dividends are coming and Bittrex can no longer list Safex on their site.

This does not effect the project and if anything this dip is a great buying opportunity.
Saaby06

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:23:19 PM

Comment from the lead Developer Daniel Dabek regarding the de-listing:

"Will be publishing official statement regarding this delisting situation; when you’re going against the trends its like going against the tide. This concept of “dividend” just because of the term doesn’t mean its mechanism would have classified it as a security.

So look out for the article. I think that this is a big mistake for bittrex; the crypto currency community. And I think that in the long term; because many people will try to avoid this model that Safex has; that so many people will miss or be left out who are already into the crypto scene and see bittrex as their god.

The whole point of cryptocurrency was to go against the trends and make something new. To do things differently. Otherwise we would be listing on Nasdaq.

my 2 safex; be in touch later."
ricardovaldossa

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:04:46 PM

where are u checking this info? I mean about delisting
ChiNgadOr (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:20:00 PM

where are u checking this info? I mean about delisting
?¿?
DIDNT YOU SEE THE IMAGE?HuhHuhHuh
it is from bittrex, and it clear says it will be delisted. so i cant understand why do you ask this...

jtwalker42

Activity: 20

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:58:00 PM

I hope everyone saw Dan's tweet and didn't FUD all their coins away. I picked up an extra 400k at 75. Already back over 100. Safex is getting listed on other exchanges. Don't worry.
CrypticGambit

Activity: 280

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:59:47 PM

I like this safex was a bad project invented by some dude from poland I belive. Just remember to never invest in these projects. Bittrex is delisting all the securities. safex is fked.

Tstar
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

Decentralized Asset Management Platform

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:16:17 PM

I hope everyone saw Dan's tweet and didn't FUD all their coins away. I picked up an extra 400k at 75. Already back over 100. Safex is getting listed on other exchanges. Don't worry.

It's currently on Cryptopia and I guess Cryptopia will gain the SAFEX trading volume.
The good thing here is that Bittrex are delisting it because of paying dividends. So after a month or two the price will jump again. I picked X00K at 81 and I will buy another batch when the price drop to 60. My guess is that this will happens around delisitng time.

███████████████████████████
████▄▀▀▀███████████████████
█████▄    ▀▀▀██████████████
██████▄▄       ▀▀▀█████████
███████▀██▄▄        ▀▀█████
████████   ▀▀▀      ▄██████
█████████▄▄       ▄████████
█████████  ▀▀   ▄██████████
██████████    ▄████████████
███████████ ▄██████████████
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄██████
███████████████████████████
.COOK.
     Decentralized Asset Management Platform     
│▐ █     WHITEPAPER   │   TWITTER   │   LINKEDIN   │   TELEGRAM     █ ▌│
          ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀█████▄▄
███████████████▄▄█▀██████

█████████████████████████
██▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
██▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████████
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀███████▀███▄█
█████████████████████▀███▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
▀█████████████▀█████████▀▀▀
       ██ ▀█▀ ▄██
       ▀██▄ ▄███▀
        ▀▀████▀▀
✔  Accessible
✔  Secure
✔  Transparent
AshCoins

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:15:06 AM

Man I had a big bag of safex.  I saw the news when it was around 125 and dumped it.  If it goes below 70 I’ll pick some up again.  Also dumped my Tenx.  Guessing Bittrex will delist that at some point as well due to there being some sort of dividend like payout. 
EJHX

Activity: 31

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:41:34 AM

Bittrex has been dropping quite a lot of coins lately. Would definitely to re-investigate the coins you hold and see whether it fits in their guidelines. Looks like the US is stamping hard on them.
a.north

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:52:30 AM

As far as I can tell, most of the coins Bittrex delists are due to various USA regulations, not the actual coin itself. That being said, I personally believe that many of these delistings are good buying opportunities and have very real potential for long term holders.

Because Bittrex is a USA based exchange, they have the SEC to deal with. As. Of late, it seems that regulations have really increased. Research SEC and crypto currency, there is plenty of info published. 
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: