Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:57:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Aspectcoin POW/POS, X11, Masternode High ROI  (Read 37804 times)
Wananavu99

Activity: 345
Merit: 131

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 05:30:51 PM

I got 20 coins twice by staking. but status is showing "generated but not accepted"
anyone can help ?

Happens all the time, just wait and it'll be there. 
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Altcfan

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 05:57:53 PM

I got 20 coins twice by staking. but status is showing "generated but not accepted"
anyone can help ?

Thanks. you mean it will be confirmed after waiting ?
Wananavu99

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 05:59:15 PM

K, after 6 days and half my X11's on ASP, I finally have over 3300 to start a MN.  Don't trust the crypto-calculator site, it said I should have at least 1000 coins per day but I was only getting half or around 520 a day.  I'm just going to host it out of my basement using a Windows desktop forget VPS, I can't figure out the Ubuntu and Windows wallet thing.  

Quick question though, can I just copy the .dat wallet to a flash drive, install a new wallet on the other desktop and load the wallet?
Wananavu99

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 06:00:43 PM

anyone can help ?

Thanks. you mean it will be confirmed after waiting ?

It should, check your wallet and under "stake" if it's blank then it's not there yet...it'll take some time.  Longest I've seen is 6 days on other wallets. 
Aspectcoin (OP)

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 06:35:32 PM

K, after 6 days and half my X11's on ASP, I finally have over 3300 to start a MN.  Don't trust the crypto-calculator site, it said I should have at least 1000 coins per day but I was only getting half or around 520 a day.  I'm just going to host it out of my basement using a Windows desktop forget VPS, I can't figure out the Ubuntu and Windows wallet thing.  

Quick question though, can I just copy the .dat wallet to a flash drive, install a new wallet on the other desktop and load the wallet?
The crypto calculator website isn't very accurate.
copying the wallet.dat is enough.
darkwing

Activity: 67

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 06:43:19 PM

Just got my aspectcoin masternode running today.  Excited to be a part of the start of the coin.

How did you get it up and running?  Did you use VPS?  I'm not familiar with Ubuntu or Linux and I want to set up a VPS using windows since my wallet is on Windows 10.  

Suggestions anyone?

Yes, I am running my wallet on a mac and my masternode on a vps.  It is the first one I have ever setup.  It took a few minutes.  But I would be glad to help.  They have a slack channel that I would recommend joining.  They have a how to video and a how to pdf.  you want to follow the pdf to set it up on a vps.  But the video helps show you how to get the specific numbers you need. so it is good to reference.
Wananavu99

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:32:19 AM

Just got my aspectcoin masternode running today.  Excited to be a part of the start of the coin.

How did you get it up and running?  Did you use VPS?  I'm not familiar with Ubuntu or Linux and I want to set up a VPS using windows since my wallet is on Windows 10.  

Suggestions anyone?

Yes, I am running my wallet on a mac and my masternode on a vps.  It is the first one I have ever setup.  It took a few minutes.  But I would be glad to help.  They have a slack channel that I would recommend joining.  They have a how to video and a how to pdf.  you want to follow the pdf to set it up on a vps.  But the video helps show you how to get the specific numbers you need. so it is good to reference.

Do you know where I can get the pdf from?  I looked on youtube and the presenter @ 0:45 talked about using an IP address and a port.  Where do I find my port? I opened the command prompt, typed ipconfig to get my ip address but I can't find a port.  Sorry, kinda confused right now. 
More.Hash

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

Bitcore (BTX) - Airdrops every Monday

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:32:46 AM

Hello I have a question about the staking reward, I'm getting credited 6 coins but in the transaction shows 20 coins? is this normal?, thanks in advance.

That is normal atm, just restart your wallet and you will see the right amount (6). Don’t forget to allow staking again.

Had the same thing, and was confused a little bit. You can see the right amount by clicking the transaction and having a look at the details.

Bitcore BTX - The Future Is Now | free BTX claiming for BTC holders + weekly airdrops + GPU mining
Bitcore F.A.Q.   |   BTX claiming + more info   |   ANN bitcointalk: open discussion   
segwit + bloom + 10 MB blocks + 2.5 min blocktime + only 400 MB blockchain! + Diff64_15 smooth algo
nullroute

Activity: 25

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:10:03 PM

Suggestions anyone?

Do you know where I can get the pdf from?  I looked on youtube and the presenter @ 0:45 talked about using an IP address and a port.  Where do I find my port? I opened the command prompt, typed ipconfig to get my ip address but I can't find a port.  Sorry, kinda confused right now. 

I believe it's the ports from the initial ANN post.  I believe the ports you are referring to are the P2P or RPC port below.  But I guess the Dev or someone who has setup MN would have to verify my hunch.  I have not set one up yet (Still trying to get enough ASP to get MN), so I'm just guessing here:
Technical Details

Mining algorithm = X11
Type = POW/POS
Max supply = 21 Million
Block Time = 60 seconds
Coinbase Maturity = 50 blocks
Premine: 7% 
Proof of Work
Block 2 - 100k = 20 ASP/min (~ 2M) 
Proof of Stake
Min Stake Age = 6 hours
Max Stake Age = unlimited 
Masternode Collateral: 3000 ASP
Reward: 70% Block Reward = 5 ASP (MNs: 70% - Staking: 30%)
Tx Fee = 0.001 
Mainnet
- P2P Port: 46550
- RPC Port: 46560
Smutsen

Activity: 73
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:11:02 PM

Not a bad project, I turned 1 D3 to this, I'm going to see what happens the next month or two with this coin.  Just playing it safe here, I don't want a pump and dump situation.  

Edit:  Using miningpool.shop and it's really good, for D3's

URL: eu1.miningpool.shop:3533
Worker: <wallet>
Password: c=ASP d=16

Just curious, why did you set dif to 16? I have my d3s at 128 and never got any rejected share.
Piradoxlanieve

Activity: 71

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:10:39 PM

Wallet not Sync, need add nodes?
StyleForceOne

Activity: 304
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:01:14 AM

"Block 2 - 100k = 20 ASP/min (~ 2M)"
what is after block 100k? =)

O W N R   W A L L E T      ❱      Create EOS accounts and manage EOS in an HD wallet      ❰      BTC, EOS & other coins
❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱      Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay      ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER          App Store  ]          FULL EOS SUPPORT          [ Google Play ]          REDDIT   YOUTUBE
StyleForceOne

Activity: 304

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:03:40 AM

Not a bad project, I turned 1 D3 to this, I'm going to see what happens the next month or two with this coin.  Just playing it safe here, I don't want a pump and dump situation.  

Edit:  Using miningpool.shop and it's really good, for D3's

Just curious, why did you set dif to 16? I have my d3s at 128 and never got any rejected share.

what is the best d= settings with antminer d3? is every currency the same settings the best?
i have "Password: c=<SYMBOL>,d=96"...

O W N R   W A L L E T      ❱      Create EOS accounts and manage EOS in an HD wallet      ❰      BTC, EOS & other coins
❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱      Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay      ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER          App Store  ]          FULL EOS SUPPORT          [ Google Play ]          REDDIT   YOUTUBE
Wananavu99

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:59:48 AM

Suggestions anyone?

I believe it's the ports from the initial ANN post.  I believe the ports you are referring to are the P2P or RPC port below.  But I guess the Dev or someone who has setup MN would have to verify my hunch.  I have not set one up yet (Still trying to get enough ASP to get MN), so I'm just guessing here:
Technical Details

Mining algorithm = X11
Type = POW/POS
Max supply = 21 Million
Block Time = 60 seconds
Coinbase Maturity = 50 blocks
Premine: 7% 
Proof of Work
Block 2 - 100k = 20 ASP/min (~ 2M) 
Proof of Stake
Min Stake Age = 6 hours
Max Stake Age = unlimited 
Masternode Collateral: 3000 ASP
Reward: 70% Block Reward = 5 ASP (MNs: 70% - Staking: 30%)
Tx Fee = 0.001 
Mainnet
- P2P Port: 46550
- RPC Port: 46560

Got it! thanks brother you're awesome  Smiley
Wananavu99

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:01:36 AM

Edit:  Using miningpool.shop and it's really good, for D3's

what is the best d= settings with antminer d3? is every currency the same settings the best?
i have "Password: c=<SYMBOL>,d=96"...

I use 32 for everything.  Someone else might use 96 etc....I settled on 32 because I got kicked out of dutch mining for low d-level. 
Norainvn

Activity: 281

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:27:25 PM

how long time for mature coin ?
when explorer up DEV
Aspectcoin (OP)

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:05:03 PM

how long time for mature coin ?
when explorer up DEV

6 hours for mature coin
Blockexplorer is being fixed
Mikesol

Activity: 50

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:29:30 PM
Last edit: December 28, 2017, 07:05:44 PM by Mikesol

My wallet is not syncing, anyone got some nodes I can add?

OK now, seems it works if you wait long enough  Smiley
dndssc

Activity: 266
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:37:43 PM

Yes is very slow to sync!

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
altcoinix

Activity: 334
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:45:44 PM

Pool for ASP

http://s1.altcoinix.com/asp/public/

Nicehashport 3902
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: