Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 05:31:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Stay calm to BTC.  (Read 178 times)
AllenAllenAllen (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:30:32 AM

What I want to express does't mean BTC's price will decline.
We all know its recent price makes lots of people crazy.
Someone said this is a very suitable chance to invest compared to the history.
After almost 3 weeks' big rallies (from $7000 to $15000), it starts to fall by small steps.
Obviously, there are many topics about BTC's price, including what price will BTC reach to and so on, showing up in this forum.
I have to admit that i start to pay attention to BTC because of its high price.
We should keep calm to its price fluctuation and positive to BTC.
It's normal.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JCO05

Activity: 429
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:32:45 AM

After almost 3 weeks' big rallies (from $7000 to $15000), it starts to fall by small steps.
Obviously, there are many topics about BTC's price, including what price will BTC reach to and so on, showing up in this forum.
It's normal.
I definitely agree with you. Bitcoin is volatile in nature so fluctuations or change on its market value every time is just normal. The best thing to do is to hold and if possible , invest when the orice is falling to earn huge profit in the future. We should be calm at times like this and enjoy the increase on its market price.

skecrypto

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:36:11 AM

I'm thinking that a price drop is coming and starting as of today due to futures launch for the next 2 weeks but will eventually recover as the money will settle between markets. Hopefully I'm wrong and we'll actually see a huge gain  Grin
secondgarlic

Activity: 112
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:40:30 AM

I think people who have been following bitcoin for some time are not panicking by now, because the trend has become predictable somewhat. The price increases suddenly within 1-2 days, followed by a sharp correction, after which the price starts to rise slowly until the next surge. I think nobody is panicking currently, other than people who bought at ATH.

Snub

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:53:11 AM

I think that price will drop in a next month, i really wait for it and want to buy some btc for low price
szpalata

Activity: 686
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:57:13 AM

It's normal.
I definitely agree with you. Bitcoin is volatile in nature so fluctuations or change on its market value every time is just normal. The best thing to do is to hold and if possible , invest when the orice is falling to earn huge profit in the future. We should be calm at times like this and enjoy the increase on its market price.

Well i don't think it's healthy to always look out for when the price will fall for you  to buy because i guess people were waiting for it to fall from 7000$ to maybe 3000$ before they buy but it rather doubled and  so had such folks invested then i guess tye would have profited immensely within this short period but they kept waiting and i know they are the same people who are also waiting for it to fall again and they might be rueful when it doubles oor moves upo again so stop that mindset and invest now no matter how little you can.
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:57:42 AM

It's normal.

Dear Op Bitcoin Santa helper has heard you and will convey your message to satoshi and Bitcoin. There are all kind of rumour's happening. This one link says Bitcoin will crash to 1k and then jump 60k😂. If btc were to crash that low people will commit suicide and it shall be a dangerous situation for entire economy. I don't know where's it heading to, but it's looking dangerous as of now. One should really be careful of purchasing at high level.
https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/bitcoin-price-to-reach-60000-before-crashing-hard-to-1000-saxo-bank-outrageous-prediction/
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: