Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 02:24:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Manager "SmartIphone" and "Sam" (Discussion of the thread Centra)  (Read 1798 times)
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 06:58:38 AM

I received about 872 CTR for Hindi translation and I am not sure if the amount was right as I just did their ANN thread translation. I was asked to take up their Whitepaper but I din't as it was too long and the format was kinda weird (too many images) and hence I did not ask anyone if the amount was right. They had any case taken too long to send the payment and I was glad that they atleast sent something in return for my work. I never got to see their final sheet though.
You should receive much more. Translation bounty was worth 300,000 CTR according to this post:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2057569.0

I filled the complaint form and I guess my share should have been about 7500 minimum for the ANN but I received barely 12% of it which is unfair. The thread is locked which means nobody would respond to this complaint.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SweetSv

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:38:58 PM

When I ask in the tread centra, my messages are deleted.
buharikx31 (OP)

Activity: 830
Merit: 258

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:51:31 PM

I received about 872 CTR for Hindi translation and I am not sure if the amount was right as I just did their ANN thread translation. I was asked to take up their Whitepaper but I din't as it was too long and the format was kinda weird (too many images) and hence I did not ask anyone if the amount was right. They had any case taken too long to send the payment and I was glad that they atleast sent something in return for my work. I never got to see their final sheet though.
You should receive much more. Translation bounty was worth 300,000 CTR according to this post:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2057569.0
You can't recieve much more, they already paid 872 tokens for each participant, not depending if you made only ANN or ANN and Whitepaper, so this form it's formality, nobody get paid thru it and no explanation for why everyone get the same amount doing different amount of job

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  
WPPENERGY
World Power Production

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  

INQUIRE
━━━━━━━
alexrums

Activity: 924
Merit: 283

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 08:13:11 AM

I still have not paid the token. I participated in a bounty of Twitter, Facebook and telegrams. Moreover, I do not know how much had to pay, because the tables are not counted until now! Wrote to the Manager and the form on the website filled out - but never paid. The project is a complete Scam!!!
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 08:37:44 AM

Where can I find the link to the user called "Sam"?

For the sake of clarity, you should have placed links to both users in OP before links to posts.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
anirgu
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:15:15 AM

For the sake of clarity, you should have placed links to both users in OP before links to posts.

Sam's account  is not yet created on this forum but we do have the team account

CentraTech

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1067922

SmartIphone

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=374823

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
Wasimalik

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 08:52:45 PM

Guys, They are simply removing everyone who else is asking them to pay their work. I requested to join this chat group to discuss all this situation but i only can find two people in it, plz join this group to discuss all: https://t.me/joinchat/FSrq_g_p0ffA1hloqRSNKw

elisabetheva

Activity: 1708
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:12:27 AM

I too did Translation for Centra and I am yet to be paid.

Below link to the excel
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1B6ByoCPDrC86a6NzAIYCS2qGgLaJubQ0O6EXv7A-lvU/edit#gid=419233489

Sent a message to sam on telegram and even filled this bounty form as nothing happened till now.

Reading this I am more confused, for participants like "Translation" only to date has not been made payment. how about that just follow twitter and facebook?
Confused with this, to update what participants get on the spreadsheet just does not exist, how the reference payment should be accepted bounty participants?

the instruction given is clear, "to fill out the available form" but does that solve the problem?
not also finish ..... because I have not got it yet.

indeed try to faithfully wait .....
Crypto_Boss

Activity: 868
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:35:15 AM

Below link to the excel
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1B6ByoCPDrC86a6NzAIYCS2qGgLaJubQ0O6EXv7A-lvU/edit#gid=419233489

Sent a message to sam on telegram and even filled this bounty form as nothing happened till now.

Reading this I am more confused, for participants like "Translation" only to date has not been made payment. how about that just follow twitter and facebook?
Confused with this, to update what participants get on the spreadsheet just does not exist, how the reference payment should be accepted bounty participants?

the instruction given is clear, "to fill out the available form" but does that solve the problem?

This is a complete failure, they do not want to correct their mistakes.
As there was no table and no, empty,
Paid out occasionally to someone as lucky,
For social networks and the blog received 240 tokens.
A person wrote that he received only for social networks about 1k tokens.
The rogues ...
anirgu
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:02:43 PM

Below link to the excel

There wasn't such thing as filling up form to get the bounty when the signature payment was done.Centra team didn't want the token to get dumped hard and so decided to use this method to keep the distribution slow and even didn't share the updated sheet with tokens to be distributed.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
buharikx31 (OP)

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:35:49 PM

The links are correct which been provided by the user "anigru" I hope they will get the right reaction from all of the translators

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  
WPPENERGY
World Power Production

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  

INQUIRE
━━━━━━━
SmartIphone
Legendary

Activity: 1204

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:32:11 AM

Here we go,

The one that I made an exception and tolerated to get the reward opens a scam accusation! - Perfect.

I rechecked are your submissions and I tolerated too much and seeing this thread is not good.

You have received:
1,350.00168 CTR
1,000 CTR
840.11 CTR

The translation you made was deleted, right? why because there is no section for your language and moderators deleted it, you just applied and I tolerated it at that time, I still can't prove that you made a translation, later you posted in bitcoingarden, ok, I still won't change my decision, I accepted your work.

Last payments were a few days ago which are going to continue gradually in the upcoming days.
In general, There were many payments but still are many that are scheduled to be paid (most likely this weekend)

SmartIphone.
bitcoinsforall

Activity: 714
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:58:16 AM

Here we go,

The one that I made an exception and tolerated to get the reward opens a scam accusation! - Perfect.

I rechecked are your submissions and I tolerated too much and seeing this thread is not good.

You have received:
1,350.00168 CTR
1,000 CTR
840.11 CTR

The translation you made was deleted, right? why because there is no section for your language and moderators deleted it, you just applied and I tolerated it at that time, I still can't prove that you made a translation, later you posted in bitcoingarden, ok, I still won't change my decision, I accepted your work.

Last payments were a few days ago which are going to continue gradually in the upcoming days.
In general, There were many payments but still are many that are scheduled to be paid (most likely this weekend)

SmartIphone.

What about my bounty payment for translation? I was accepted and it has been more than 2 months nothing in my wallet.
buharikx31 (OP)

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:40:34 AM

Here we go,

You have received:
1,350.00168 CTR
1,000 CTR
840.11 CTR

SmartIphone.
Yes, it get's deleted by moderators at bitcointalk forum, because of the new rules, after that I sent a message at slack channel for transfering my translations to bitcoingarden and I sent you over then 6 messages on slack about changing the link to bitcoingarden, you always said: "I am busy", "I will do that later".

And now  I get deleted from slack channel, for saying that I would open the Scam Accusation and before that I get deleted for asking about the bounty payment(Which also happend with other participants). I agree that i get 1840 tokens, but other translators which I talk to get nothing or 840 tokens, even with 1840 tokens it is not a close ammount to promised 300 000

Here how do i get responsed :

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  
WPPENERGY
World Power Production

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  

INQUIRE
━━━━━━━
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 12:50:30 PM

So it looks like they will be sending more tokens to translators (as many did not receive the complete payment):

http://prntscr.com/hnv87j

They will send more tokens to all translators and the bounty thread too will be opened soon. Hope everyone gets a fair payment for their work Smiley

buharikx31 (OP)

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:25:10 PM

So it looks like they will be sending more tokens to translators (as many did not receive the complete payment):

http://prntscr.com/hnv87j

They will send more tokens to all translators and the bounty thread too will be opened soon. Hope everyone gets a fair payment for their work Smiley
They should have been started from 8th of December on Friday, but nobody recieved any payment from that period as we mentioned.
You have received:
1,350.00168 CTR
1,000 CTR
840.11 CTR
Dont add 1350 tokens to this ammount because it's paid for signature campaign, not translation, explain the situation why it's still not paid for other translators and they got 840 tokens, some of them got 0 and where is the spreadsheet ?

Translation and Moderation Bounty:

Centra's Translation Bounty Campaign will have 15% of the Bounty Pool and will be participated on BitcoinTalk.org and supporting threads.

5: Each participant should translate the BitcoinTalk.org Centra ICO Thread, Whitepaper, create a thread on Local Board in BitcoinTalk, and publish the translation as well.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  
WPPENERGY
World Power Production

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  

INQUIRE
━━━━━━━
sabotag3x
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 2160

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:06:58 PM

bump

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
ThePunisher49X

Activity: 340
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 06:27:34 PM

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

Centra Tech — Public Statement

Centra Tech Public Statement response on a recent matter. Follow us on twitter @centra_card for more information:

Centra Tech has learned that an alleged purchaser of Centra Tokens has filed a lawsuit against Centra Tech. This lawsuit, which for the most part, appears to repeat unfounded claims regarding Centra Tech, alleges that Centra Tech’s initial coin offering of Centra Tokens was an unregistered sale of securities. The plaintiff’s complaint attempts to mimic claims and allegations the Securities and Exchange Commission has lodged against other cryptocurrency offerors. Centra Tech disputes the allegations in the complaint.

Centra Tech is developing innovative products which use blockchain technology to disrupt traditional and outdated payment models. Centra Tech has already developed the Centra Wallet & Centra Prepaid Card to store and spend digital currencies, and is working on three soon to be released products and services, including, a marketplace to buy goods with digital currencies, a cryptocurrency exchange platform to buy, sell and trade digital currencies, and an open-source hyper speed DPoS Blockchain.

We strongly urge that if any party has any complaints or issues with Centra Tech to please email us directly to: support@centra.tech or to use our Support Center to file a complaint and we will address your issues directly.

https://medium.com/@Centra/centra-tech-public-statement-8f6322530890

They are having a class action law suit filed against them from some one who purchased tokens and SEC is getting involved now:
http://www.altcointoday.com/class-action-suit-targets-ico-promoted-floyd-mayweather-jr

Funny thing my post got deleted that just outlined the same as this user addressed on the very same thread.
bizdev

Activity: 230
Merit: 10

Big fan of P2PS, the future of altcoins.

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:15:38 PM

So wondering what does one do when topics are deleted due to self-moderation on some threads and then you are not allowed to appeal. What is the solution to these issues and what can be done in order to fix these issues from reoccurring?

micmren

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:18:11 PM

So wondering what does one do when topics are deleted due to self-moderation on some threads and then you are not allowed to appeal. What is the solution to these issues and what can be done in order to fix these issues from reoccurring?

You cant theyre locking down all of their social media because of the Lawsuit theyre facing. They don't want anyone to get any of the incriminating information they've posted so they will just delete and moderate you.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: