Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 10:54:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cannot Cancel Order on Bittrex: Invalid_Order with no btc or alt balance  (Read 456 times)
dalefrench (OP)

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 04:23:57 AM

Last Friday during a Tix pump I tried to cancel my order because I saw it was going to higher.   It went much higher but my order did not get filled but should have.   So now I have no Tix(Blocktix altcoin) on the sell side or BTC on the buy side.   I only have the Tix that was on order stuck in reserves.  The order should have filled. 

But now it shows I have an open order which I cannot cancel.   It gives me the message:  Can not cancel order:Invalid_Order.   I contacted Bittrex support days ago and of course just the usual bot response.   But that was all the money I had.  I have no BTC or any other alt coin to trade with on such a opportune time.   I have been pulling my hair out all weekend.

Is there something I can do on my end?  Has anyone had this happen to them?  And what happened?  Do I just wait weeks on support?  If they just give me the Tix back I am in a big loss since it went back down.   I would rather have the BTC that my order got filled at, or should have got filled.   Any thoughts?  Help please.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dalefrench (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:39:17 AM

Anybody?  I don't like bumping my own thread, but this is maddening.  No support from Bittrex, yet, if they even.
lite
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:26:52 PM
Last edit: November 30, 2017, 04:45:20 PM by lite

Sorry man, but i have never experienced or seen such error before. only bittrex support can do something about it. their support is really slow. i opened a ticket 3 weeks ago, still haven't received any response from them.
Jarninho

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 06:41:14 PM

Last Friday during a Tix pump I tried to cancel my order because I saw it was going to higher.   It went much higher but my order did not get filled but should have.   So now I have no Tix(Blocktix altcoin) on the sell side or BTC on the buy side.   I only have the Tix that was on order stuck in reserves.  The order should have filled. 

But now it shows I have an open order which I cannot cancel.   It gives me the message:  Can not cancel order:Invalid_Order.   I contacted Bittrex support days ago and of course just the usual bot response.   But that was all the money I had.  I have no BTC or any other alt coin to trade with on such a opportune time.   I have been pulling my hair out all weekend.

Is there something I can do on my end?  Has anyone had this happen to them?  And what happened?  Do I just wait weeks on support?  If they just give me the Tix back I am in a big loss since it went back down.   I would rather have the BTC that my order got filled at, or should have got filled.   Any thoughts?  Help please.

That's weird. I have the éxact same thing. Same coin, same pump. I made screenshots and sent to Bittrex. No response... Money stuck and lost a bunch now. Really unhappy with this.

I will respond if it gets resolved. It's clearly an f-up in their database.
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 4110

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 07:00:56 PM

Last Friday during a Tix pump I tried to cancel my order because I saw it was going to higher.   It went much higher but my order did not get filled but should have.   So now I have no Tix(Blocktix altcoin) on the sell side or BTC on the buy side.   I only have the Tix that was on order stuck in reserves.  The order should have filled.  

But now it shows I have an open order which I cannot cancel.   It gives me the message:  Can not cancel order:Invalid_Order.   I contacted Bittrex support days ago and of course just the usual bot response.   But that was all the money I had.  I have no BTC or any other alt coin to trade with on such a opportune time.   I have been pulling my hair out all weekend.

Is there something I can do on my end?  Has anyone had this happen to them?  And what happened?  Do I just wait weeks on support?  If they just give me the Tix back I am in a big loss since it went back down.   I would rather have the BTC that my order got filled at, or should have got filled.   Any thoughts?  Help please.

That's weird. I have the éxact same thing. Same coin, same pump. I made screenshots and sent to Bittrex. No response... Money stuck and lost a bunch now. Really unhappy with this.

I will respond if it gets resolved. It's clearly an f-up in their database.

In my experience they do normally resolve any issues that is their fault, and it may take up to a week to actually get a response and for them to refund your funds. You shouldn't lose any money, so don't worry about that.

Sorry man, but i have never experienced or seen such error before. only bittrex support can do something about it. their support is really slow. i opened a ticket 3 weeks ago, still haven't received any response from them.

You might want to contact them again, I've never had a ticket not get responded to more than 12 days. Maybe, close your current ticket and open a new one just in case there was an issue with the ticket creation and they haven't seen it.
hahahafr

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:53:36 PM

I dont know why you are still operating with bittrex, i stopped using them because it is going to turn scam soon.

A lot of people are still using bittrex, but that is not a real reason to keep your funds in there.

Your trade probably did not get cancelled because it was bugged, did you tried to login on mozilla/opera? Maybe it could get through, sometimes google chrome is a little bit bugged.

Better to leave that exchange, who knows if someday you wake up and you see all your funds frozen in your account, a lot of people had the same issue and they are never giving their funds back.

◢◣                      ◢◣
                                     ◢████◣           ◢████◣
                               ◢████████◣◢████████◣
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████◤██████
                               ███████████◤████████
                               █████████◤██████████
                               ███████◤████████████
                               █████◤██████████████
                               █████◣                       ◢█████
                               ███████◣            ◢███████
                               █████████◣◢█████████
                               ◥████████◤◥████████◤
                                    ◥████◤            ◥████◤
                                          ◥◤                      

HYDAX
       Secure  
   Efficient
   Simple  
   Medium 
    Twitter  
    Telegram 
[/center
dalefrench (OP)

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:29:21 AM

Thanks everyone to all you responses.   Its still stuck.  I have 2 factor on and have tried Firefox.   Maybe I will try to turn my two factor off.   I cleared all my cookies and things too.  What I hope is that my order got filled, because when I cancelled, the pump went about 1000 satoshi past that.  Lots of missed opportunites because of this, but I know there are thousands of people that can't even log in.  So I am thankful that I can at least do that.  P.S Blocktix is actually a great project, you should give there discord channel a look.  My intention was to sell high and buy more at a lower price.  Good Luck to all of you and thanks again. 
Jarninho

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 02:38:09 PM

Yeah, thanks.

Also still stuck here. I actually used Safari for the trade. Can't cancel anywhere, don't believe for a second it's browser related because I just get a nice 'popup' from Bittrex (like the green one when you place an order, only this one is red).

@Welsh: I hope you are right and they just issue the BTC I was supposed to get.
dalefrench (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:45:44 PM

Still in same boat.   And the coin has once again went past my order.  
Jarninho

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:50:54 PM

Yup, same here. Bittrex did send an automated note saying they were busy and that I had to tell them again that my issue was unresolved.

It's good to know that nobody looked at my request for help in one and a half weeks... I really like the Bittrex site, but this is getting quite frustrating tbh.
FundFantasy

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:53:22 PM

https://support.bittrex.com/hc/en-us
this may help you
Jarninho

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:10:01 PM

Tix went past order again. Only now I logged in and saw my order wasn't there anymore. Amount was available and I sold it immediately, which worked. Made a small profit, but very unhappy and worried about this situation.

No word from Bittrex. It went past my order twice and it didn't pick up, I was unable to cancel for 2 weeks and the order all of a sudden disappeared.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: