Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:31:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Abysss Signature Campaign manager scamming members.  (Read 700 times)
Drixy

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

reading.......

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 07:33:21 AM

i think this campaign owner or manager are just trying to enrolling their own alt account because they locking their campaign again and again , i think they are just trying to scamming or trying to make this forum people fool.
Haha this fool making an alt account just to make assumptions that dont make sense. I think Sir deadly at that time was making an effort editing his thread and then the forum loads like a sloth so it did makes it harder for him. Sir is one of the most reputable campaign manager and admired for his on time payouts.
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
semarmesem195

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:04:19 PM

i think this campaign owner or manager are just trying to enrolling their own alt account because they locking their campaign again and again , i think they are just trying to scamming or trying to make this forum people fool.

I think you are just a haters who spread the word without proof. Try to be patient, maybe managers need time for repair etc.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: