Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 06:04:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FREE CRYPTO RATE UPDATES TO YOUR PHONE  (Read 122 times)
ubersnuggy (OP)

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 11:45:09 AM

Are you too lazy to have to type a website to get the current rates or to check every hour or minute for the new bitcoin rate?

You can set which coin as well as how frequent you want it (every 15 minutes, 30 minutes, 1 hour etc ) to send you post notifications about the current rate.

If there happens to be any surges, say Litecoin drops $20 in value or increase $20 in value, it will also send post notifications to alert you on that and you can decide whether to buy and sell based on that.

https://t.me/coinsignals_bot for quick add.  Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
retampan

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:55:04 AM

Are you too lazy to have to type a website to get the current rates or to check every hour or minute for the new bitcoin rate?

You can set which coin as well as how frequent you want it (every 15 minutes, 30 minutes, 1 hour etc ) to send you post notifications about the current rate.

If there happens to be any surges, say Litecoin drops $20 in value or increase $20 in value, it will also send post notifications to alert you on that and you can decide whether to buy and sell based on that.

I wouldn't recommend it at all. As a trader, I usually use PC anytime and anywhere. I use Cryptopia for trading, but Cryptopia doesn't have a mobile app. Since Telegram is a mobile app, that will took much longer than just looking the cryptocurrency rate at Cryptopia. This channel will be good for a worker who don't have time for looking the cryptocurrency rate.
benbao

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 04:46:04 PM

I like the concept and tried it over the last hours, seems to work. I agree tho it is better for people who do this more on the side rather than full-time traders who have other solutions at hand.
ubersnuggy (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 01:24:25 PM

I wouldn't recommend it at all. As a trader, I usually use PC anytime and anywhere. I use Cryptopia for trading, but Cryptopia doesn't have a mobile app. Since Telegram is a mobile app, that will took much longer than just looking the cryptocurrency rate at Cryptopia. This channel will be good for a worker who don't have time for looking the cryptocurrency rate.

Well of course its not made for pro traders but more for those who want to keep up to date with rates or surges throughout the day. Thanks for the feedback!
ubersnuggy (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2017, 07:09:52 AM

HEY GUYS!

Anyone checked it out and would like to give feedback, do let me know here  Grin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: