Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:46:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CEX.IO Welcomes Market Makers to Trade with 0% Fee  (Read 767 times)
CEX (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1227
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2016, 03:16:02 PM

CEX.IO Welcomes Market Makers to Trade with 0% Fee

We are thrilled to announce that a new Maker-Taker fee schedule has been launched on CEX.IO. The new fee model implies a special offer for makers, setting their fee to 0% on all trade pairs:

BTC/USD, BTC/EUR, BTC/RUB, ETH/BTC, ETH/USD, ETH/EUR, LTC/USD, LTC/EUR, LTC/BTC.

Deposit and Withdraw Funds Instantly

CEX.IO provides exceptional experience of depositing funds using payment cards.

Just link any VISA/MasterCard (incl. Payoneer, PayPal debit cards, etc.) to your account, deposit funds and start trading right away. No need to pre-order special debit cards, use the one you already have!

You can also deposit BTC, LTC, ETH, trade coins, sell them and withdraw funds instantly. Withdrawals to payment cards is a unique feature on the market, allowing you to get access to your funds right away at very low fees, starting from $3.80 per withdrawal.

High-Volume Trader? Get Custom Conditions

CEX.IO offers FIX API solution for institutional and high-volume traders, and market makers. Drop a request to web@cex.io if you are interested in getting access to documentation, higher liquidity, and custom trade conditions.

Buy/sell BTC and ETH using your Visa/Mastercard. Instant payments, low fees, worldwide coverage, 100% secure. Register
Join Bitcoin Affiliate program! Invite users and get 30% lifetime bonus. Join now
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Superzpay

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 05:05:43 PM

These are really attractive features, I am going to join this exchange, from about a month I thought that I will join this exchange, but there were much little talks about your exchange on this forum and because of that I was in doubt about your exchange, I hope I will be satisfied with your exchange.
CEX (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2016, 09:25:29 AM

These are really attractive features, I am going to join this exchange, from about a month I thought that I will join this exchange, but there were much little talks about your exchange on this forum and because of that I was in doubt about your exchange, I hope I will be satisfied with your exchange.

We are glad to have you with us!

Buy/sell BTC and ETH using your Visa/Mastercard. Instant payments, low fees, worldwide coverage, 100% secure. Register
Join Bitcoin Affiliate program! Invite users and get 30% lifetime bonus. Join now
mobnepal
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 04:20:50 PM

Does you guys have any plan in adding other payment methods in option to withdraw/deposit funds i am refering to perfect money, okpay, payeer etc. It will be nice to see those payment methods atleast in withdraw option.
pumawolf

Activity: 968
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 07:05:01 AM

u guys should consider  .1%  each way instead  of 0% maker,  the volume is too shitty  too even take adv  of  this . i use to trade here everyday by the way, i really loved  ur interface and the customer service.    what about  margin trading  have u guys looked into  inplementing  that.
CEX (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2016, 01:03:42 PM

Does you guys have any plan in adding other payment methods in option to withdraw/deposit funds i am refering to perfect money, okpay, payeer etc. It will be nice to see those payment methods atleast in withdraw option.

Yes, we are constantly developing and planning to add other payment methods in future. Meanwhile, we recommend using card payments as the fastest and cheapest method for deposits and withdrawals on our exchange.

CEX (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2016, 01:05:36 PM

u guys should consider  .1%  each way instead  of 0% maker,  the volume is too shitty  too even take adv  of  this . i use to trade here everyday by the way, i really loved  ur interface and the customer service.    what about  margin trading  have u guys looked into  inplementing  that.

Thank you for the feedback!

We value needs of our traders, so are developing margin trading and will launch it in the nearest time. If you are interested in FIX API and access to higher volume, please drop a request to web@cex.io, we will be glad to discuss conditions with you.

Serpens66
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1128

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 04:45:30 PM

We value needs of our traders, so are developing margin trading and will launch it in the nearest time. If you are interested in FIX API and access to higher volume, please drop a request to web@cex.io, we will be glad to discuss conditions with you.
how is FIX API connected to higher volume? Isn't FIX API just another kind to access API to place orders and such stuff?
If it is not connected, why do you mentioned it? And how could it be possible to access higher volume?

Mit Cointracking (10% Rabatt) behältst du die Übersicht über all deine Trades und Gewinne. Sogar ein Tool für die Steuer ist dabei Wink                          
Great Freeware Game: Clonk Rage
binance.com hat nun auch SEPA und EUR Paare! Mit dem RefLink bekommst du 5% Rabatt auf die Tradinggebühren!
CEX (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2016, 12:21:03 PM

how is FIX API connected to higher volume? Isn't FIX API just another kind to access API to place orders and such stuff?
If it is not connected, why do you mentioned it? And how could it be possible to access higher volume?

Indeed, FIX protocol is just another API that can be used for trading on CEX.IO.
However, we've got a special solution for brokers that implies aggregated liquidity from various providers. Details can be discussed individually, via web@cex.io.

nisya

Activity: 318
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 01:31:04 PM

i wish the minimum for trade sell and buy can be lower again. for ltc, its too high for me, i mean minimum is up to 1 ltc to trade.
sacredwx

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 08:41:19 AM

The strange thing here is that when i make a MAKER order I got charged 0.2% too
The order stays in the order book hours but I am charged 0.2% commissions
How does it seem to work??  Huh Huh Huh
MaDOnos

Activity: 53
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:27:01 PM

5 days is not enough for traders to adopt new maker fees. Please postpone it https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2555637.0
Tesorex

Activity: 204
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:38:52 PM

If you are charging zero for trading, how do you manage your business?
Use an offshore bank account, regulated exchanges are no good.
MaDOnos

Activity: 53
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:40:30 PM

If you are charging zero for trading, how do you manage your business?
Use an offshore bank account, regulated exchanges are no good.

They were applying for makers not takers. This is good strategy to get traders and increase the volume for exchanges. But they think they have reached volume and they are changing 0% maker fee within 5 days. They just gave 5 days preparation for 30 days volume.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: