Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 01:06:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HYBRID BETTING BOUNTY PROGRAM IS LIVE, 1,200,000 HYB tokens  (Read 2240 times)
kiw_91

Activity: 291
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:58:54 AM

Great project. Joined the telegram bounty. Can't wait for the ICO. Will be following closely on the project
Oumal

Activity: 542
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:52:02 PM

Very interesting, but this information is scattered, half of the subject and half on your platform. It would be nice to organize as convenient
hybridbetting (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

Our goal is to rewrite the betting rules

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 05:16:11 PM

If a user hit all bet there are more stake too  Roll Eyes  for general purpose knowledge .. not i had won all bet ... maybe

Right, we reward: top performer (who wins more table for the day), top scorer (higher score for the day).
Sometime we double the stake on important matches. Just updated the bounty program!

Thanks to all our supporters!

hybridbetting (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 05:48:12 PM

Great project. Joined the telegram bounty. Can't wait for the ICO. Will be following closely on the project

Thank you so much! We just released all the ICO dates and conditions the community is growing.
Bounty is live and going good we reward signatures, twitter, telegram and all the beta testers: the more you use the
platform and you win the more stakes you can earn.

HYB Team

ramirkz

Activity: 1330
Merit: 133

https://uafree.org

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 10:33:34 PM

Good luck dev's! Add your bounty campaign on portal http://bounty.cool and our Telegram https://t.me/bountyCool. Check please information and PM me if it need to correct.

Support of Ukraine  https://uafree.org
hybridbetting (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 07:27:24 PM

Good luck dev's! Add your bounty campaign on portal http://bounty.cool and our Telegram https://t.me/bountyCool. Check please information and PM me if it need to correct.

Hello,
fine thanks ramirks, we are on bounty.cool and it's allright!
Let's go up together, just posted a tweet about that!

HYB Team

nikola22

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:10:46 PM

Interesting project with good bounty program for the participants. Waiting for ICO and wish to developers good luck in adoption of their project in real life.

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Instagram  🕹
                                                    Free BTC Satoshi every day                                                   
anotherpriest

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:33:00 AM

Your project was listed on Foxico.io! https://foxico.io/project/hybridbetting

|\___/|
   /          \
  /_.~  ~,_\
       \@/

ELEMENTH
⇐ ● Blockchain for e-commerce ● Pre-ICO is LIVE ● ⇒
○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITEWHITEPAPERBITCOINTALKTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKREDDIT ○ ○ ○
Provablefair

Activity: 155

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 12:39:58 PM

Slowly hybrid betting will conquer soccer way to bet  all around the globe !!!  Grin

nikola22

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:41:29 PM

Slowly hybrid betting will conquer soccer way to bet  all around the globe !!!  Grin

It will be hard to overcome traditional betting but there will be fans of such type of betting, it's for sure.

BetFury                                                    
therhslv

Activity: 1022
Merit: 264

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:27:40 PM

It will be hard to overcome traditional betting but there will be fans of such type of betting, it's for sure.

Best part is you dont bet against house , but versus same player as you . Like Poker kinda
joelduque

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:16:00 PM

Good day. I joined the beta testing program. I could translate to Filipino/Tagalog. Just contact me in my email. Thank you! Smiley
snipper2017

Activity: 19

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:23:00 PM

hello,
i think that is a new project and new technology of hybird,that a good thing for environment and humanity.
thanks of thinking about us
claudiotiego

Activity: 630
Merit: 154

Corl - Growth Capital on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 02:59:21 AM

Very interesting. I'm having fun betting on The hybrid betting platform. I'm not hitting many games and scores, but I can say that the platform is simple and easy to use.

hybridbetting (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 02:35:36 PM

Interesting project with good bounty program for the participants. Waiting for ICO and wish to developers good luck in adoption of their project in real life.

Many thanks nikola22 : the bounty is going good new followers every day. We are on a couple of very important updates, will disclose soon!
HYB Team

nikola22

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:07:03 PM

Many thanks nikola22 : the bounty is going good new followers every day. We are on a couple of very important updates, will disclose soon!
HYB Team

and thanks for your attention to users  Smiley waiting for your updates and hope it will be something really interesting  Smiley

BetFury                                                    
Pantum

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:05:51 PM

Hello!
Very interesting betting project! Do you need a Spanish translator?

nikola22

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:34:29 PM

Very interesting. I'm having fun betting on The hybrid betting platform. I'm not hitting many games and scores, but I can say that the platform is simple and easy to use.

Yes, it's quite difficult to predict scores and other events in a match but it's funny, isn't it?  Wink

BetFury                                                    
hybridbetting (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 02:02:01 PM

Hello!
Very interesting betting project! Do you need a Spanish translator?

Hello,
arleady done. Thanks. If you are interested in the bounty you can find all informations here

https://www.hybridbetting.com/ci/index.php/users/bountypublic

Thanks.
HYB Team

vishudda

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 11:30:55 AM

do you have any rules to get  'whitlisted' before participate to the ICO?

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: