Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:00:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TIME MACHINE!  (Read 1233 times)
Yalovtsev

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:25:56 PM

I think in 10 years, so probably already come up with different teleporters to move in the distance,the time flies very fast,what yesterday was not possible today it is already true,what we believe to be fiction,so after 10 years will be a reality

Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ave_sema

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:05:22 PM

I think you have good imagination and nothing more. Time machine is just a joke for stupid
HollywoodCoins

Activity: 56
Merit: 10

HollyWoodCoin

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 11:11:47 PM

The very concept of a timemachine is absolutely real. Most of us find it very difficult to understand and acknowledge this. We are accustomed to live in our usual rhythm, in the time that is habitual for us.
But just imagine the scale of the universe, where the celestial bodies exist in their time frame, and between them the vast distance of the Space with its "dead" time and its constant expansion. Agree, it is difficult for us to imagine!
Another question: who and by what means on our planet understands these great processes and uses them, and most importantly for what purpose! After all, all the "unusual" discoveries are always very secreted from "ordinary" people.

https://btc-alpha.com/exchange/HWC_USD/
Haveyouseenthisgirl

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 12:27:12 AM

There was a man that he saw a future and he experience the future that time machine has began in 2030 but i didnt expect that the president he say is Donald Trump, what would you say about this?
i wish there are timemachine to turn back the time where i can turn my wrong doing into right things, because if there is a time machine that is really a great thing in this world and i wish there is one.
scarecrow2096

Activity: 50

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 12:28:17 AM

There was a man that he saw a future and he experience the future that time machine has began in 2030 but i didnt expect that the president he say is Donald Trump, what would you say about this?

Back To The Future ? Time machines ain't going to be ever able, because if we try to transfer our body over a time lapse the speed will just desintragate our cells.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1373

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 01:43:07 AM

If Einstein's theories weren't flawed, we could bend space-time to actually travel into the past.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
ricardobs

Activity: 1204
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:29:13 AM

I think that a time machine can never be made. Because if one day the time machine is made, then maybe a LOT OF PEOPLE WHO COME FROM THE FUTURE VISIT. But in fact, until now there has never been a future "time tourist" who returns in time and visits us. That means, the time machine can never be created.
Yes, you have a point and you are right a time machine can’t be created ever because a man can’t think more than time, this is his limited. Man is limited to many things and if any time machine is created or was created then the world will be destroyed because man is very greedy, he will travel back in time and will create wars there and will destroy the system of world. I think time machine can’t be created ever.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:43:09 AM

Back To The Future ? Time machines ain't going to be ever able, because if we try to transfer our body over a time lapse the speed will just desintragate our cells.

Time travel is a very interesting topic though i don't think science has yet to scratch the outer layer of what needs to be done to make it happen. Some scientists believe that it is possible but it may takr a really long time before that can actually be proven

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..███████████████████████████████
Superrbat

Activity: 91

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 09:23:35 AM

I would use to the time machine to meet DaVince.
nguyenngocson

Activity: 68

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:03:00 AM

The time machine is fake , anyone can't pass the time . You joke ?
xena2

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:37:48 AM

It there were a time machine, i would do my best not to change anything and just watch. Because even the smallest things that happened, happens for a reason. To make us all stronger, wiser and a better version of ourselves.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  TwitterTelegramWhitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    ..Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets..  END OCT12th,2018

██████████████████ Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token █████████████████
randal9

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 08:31:21 PM

Time travel is a very interesting topic though i don't think science has yet to scratch the outer layer of what needs to be done to make it happen. Some scientists believe that it is possible but it may takr a really long time before that can actually be proven
I'm sure that a lot of research is being done in this direction, because people are interested in it, but also I'm sure that nothing concrete has been invented yet, because it is a very high matter
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 08:46:56 PM

I'm sure that a lot of research is being done in this direction, because people are interested in it, but also I'm sure that nothing concrete has been invented yet, because it is a very high matter

I really hope that a time machine doesn't come into fruition at all why because people are undoubtedly going to bring the world into total chaos just by doing that, some stupid people may try to influence or change the future by meddling in the past and this would be problematic on the global scale. Imagine Germany winning the World War.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
dongyi17

Activity: 616

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:15:51 PM

No one can predict what our future may bring nor can there be any time machine ever created or made just to travel in to see the future because no one really knows it nor can see it, in fantasy movies perhaps but not in  reality because I'm sure everyone want to do it to see what will they be in their next life or if they can do that I guess history will change, you know they will try everything to make things happen to suit their own needs.

Senkuli

Activity: 304

www.daxico.com

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:13:01 PM

I do not believe in the existence of a time machine or a story that someone has come from the future using the time machine as you mentioned above.
there has never been strong evidence in all of this, we just heard from the stories of people who claim to know about the time machine or the story of the person who admits to have come from the future.
in this case still need a lot of study also research about time machine, along with strong evidence to be in believe about its truth.
shrivi

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 04:32:46 AM

We should first integrate thoeory of relat. and quantum mechanics for getting a better perpective.
pazzanegro

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 08:12:09 AM

Oh, I wish I could Have it... Few things I wanna change in my past life - Never meet my ex-girlfriend and spend my 300$ to buy bitcoins in 2008... 2030 I don't think so...

GAMEHERO.APP CEO
Angna27

Activity: 406

CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 11:58:34 AM

If ever there is time machine than can be travel back to future I would love to, at least I can see how people work during that time and I can know what kind of technology they will discover during that time. I'll be more fun to think but then again reality is still the best you may not know what will happen next at least you have hope to look forward to.

CRYPTOBLADES 
|   FACEBOOK   |   REDDIT   |     MEDIUM     |     TWITTER     |
   DISCORD    |  TELEGRAM
djangocoin

Activity: 474
Merit: 285

Brave New World

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:56:40 PM

Traveling forward in time is pretty straight forward, you just need to be going ridiculously fast!

Going backwards however... may not be possible, but who knows Huh

:]
BetBet

Activity: 62

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:19:55 PM

We are always fixated on the word machine so our minds just turn around there. Actually the time machine already exists and that we can see in the tool of documentation tool like camera. But our thoughts and imaginations about the time machine are our participation in the events of that time. for the time machine I said this has described how the state of the past but can not describe the circumstances of the future because I am based on the Bible and I am sure it is true .
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: