Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 11:42:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for a marketing expert to create an ICO marketing strategy  (Read 218 times)
cryptobnbico (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 05:06:23 PM

We are looking for a marketing expert that did previous ICOs successfully.  Kindly let us know the names of previous ICOs u did.  Let us know your fees and time u need to execute the strategy

Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GetOutOfMyLife

Activity: 210
Merit: 110

Safein Community Manager

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 05:38:59 PM

We are looking for a marketing expert that did previous ICOs successfully.  Kindly let us know the names of previous ICOs u did.  Let us know your fees and time u need to execute the strategy
If you need one member of Marketing team. I apply as one participant. I always join ICO marketing xD.. Not run it. So i have enough experience to give some ideas for this. Hope i can join our team!

Safein              A REVOLUTIONARY WAY TO PAY ONLINE   ▶ ▶ ▶ ▶ ▶
[ Whitepaper ]         M A K E   I S I M P L E         [ Google Play ]
_____________________________________ FACEBOOK _______ TWITTER _______ TELEGRAM _____________________________________
pikebu

Activity: 854
Merit: 522

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 07:33:54 PM

I think the strategy in marketing ICOs is signature campaign and bounties and i recommend to izanagi to be manager for bounty and signature campaign because there are some reasons
He has large of time to manage the bounty and signature campaign, just two signature campaign be managed by him right now if i am not wrong, but he has good experience in the management of bounty and signature campaign, so he can manage it with huge quality of posts and members, can be called via PM on here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=334527
TimtheYoutuber

Activity: 1708
Merit: 125

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 08:50:02 PM

I have not worked on any ICO, however I have been evaluating ICO's for quite some time now. I could help you build a smart economic plan, marketing, and budgeting. I also wrote a little thread on ICO standards, and can help you implement them to make your release more successful. If you are interested feel free to PM me with the compensation budget and I will take a look.

Positivebetting
swedenrt

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

feeldiam

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 12:45:54 AM

ANY Succesful Ico marketing team found?

Mr Kiwi

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:22:49 PM

Hey Cryptobnbico,

Perhaps I am replying too late to this thread and if I am, I hope you were successful with your ICO.

If you are looking for an ICO marketing agency to lead your ICO marketing campaign, we would be more than happy to offer our services or a little ICO marketing advice.

I work for an ICO marketing agency called QD https://qd.ie/ who are based in Dublin, Ireland. We provide full ICO marketing services in the areas of..

• Lead Generation, that attracts investors
  • Email Marketing
  • ICO Listing Sites Featuring
  • SEO
  • Web Design
  • Social Media Marketing
  • Performance Media

If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact me for a free consultation at https://qd.ie/complimentary-marketing-consultation/
J_CCreate
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:56:44 PM

Going to be really biased and obvious here. But if you want to promote ICOS….Maximize Your Community Engagement With Crowdcreate.

Crowdcreate is a community engagement and idea platform driven by influencers, investors, and enthusiasts. Our expertise in growing communities and social validation will boost your crowdfunding success.

We have worked with some of the largest crowdfunding ICOs and startups including BitClave, ANKER, and Tencent.

Our services break down into three components.

1. Public Relations

Our PR package is an effective way to get your business on the pages of the largest media outlets in the world. We guarantee placements on tier 1 outlets such as Fortune, Inc, TechCrunch, Huffington Post, CNBC, and many others. Our pitching is 100% transparent and our team members have years of industry experience. We also create long lasting relationships with elite PR partners.

2. Community Engagement

Our community engagement service is the best that the ICO service industry has to offer. We provide 24/7 community engagement and can handle all social media channels. Our community managers have technical expertise. We are effective at fighting against scammers, FUD, and Referral Bots. We are confidence that we can build absolute trust between your investors, community, and the core team.

3. Bounty Building/Management

We provide an awesome bounty building package alongside community management. We can build out a beautiful ANN thread and manage the massive amount of stakes that come with running a bounty. You have access to every single campaign that we run, so you can see the value added to your company.

Come check us out at crowdcreate.us We look forward to providing excellent ICO service for you in the future.
promotion1

Activity: 123

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:56:42 PM

Attract & Convert More Investors For Your ICO!
Successful marketing strategies for initial coin offerings and token sales.
Details in PM.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: