Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:19:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto is our last hope for financial independence - John McAfee  (Read 692 times)
ILuckyGuyI

Activity: 2086
Merit: 449

View Profile
June 19, 2021, 04:34:38 PM

I don't sympathize John McAfee at all. But I agree with this statement. Cryptocurrencies are really our biggest hope to have our own independence in terms of money. If we lose them somehow, it'd be really devastating for all the community.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
June 20, 2021, 01:13:16 PM

I don't sympathize John McAfee at all. But I agree with this statement. Cryptocurrencies are really our biggest hope to have our own independence in terms of money. If we lose them somehow, it'd be really devastating for all the community.

As already explained by other users, it is not his statement. It is the vision from Satoshi Nakamoto, which he explained in the Bitcoin white paper which was first published in 2008. John McAfee is doing what he does the best - plagiarizing others and taking credit for other people's work. Bitcoin may be our hope for financial independence. But at this point, let's not forget the fact that McAfee is one of the individuals who made it a lot more difficult for us to achieve that financial independence, with his numerous scams and ponzi schemes.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: