Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:37:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to trade cash to BTC ?  (Read 464 times)
McIyoke (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 06:21:03 AM

Hi guys. So in my country I have only one office where they trade can exchange cash to BTC. But their price is not soo good and they have very many bad feedbacks.
Also I found a guy on a forum from my country that want to sell BTC to Cash. But how should I do to not get scammed ?
I meet with him, we go to internet club and he transfer the btc from his wallet to mine. And after I see the transfer I give him the cash ? Or how it should do ?
Thanks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitfort

Activity: 952
Merit: 339

invest trade and gamble wisely

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 07:41:45 AM

I meet with him, we go to internet club and he transfer the btc from his wallet to mine. And after I see the transfer I give him the cash ? Or how it should do ?

Yes, this is correct way. To be sure wait for more confirmations ... 3 and more (buy a cup of coffee or beer while waiting)

Also you can try localbitcoins if there are any other sellers nearby your location who is willing to meet with you.

MY HINTs
◄M► MINING
◄G► GAMBLING
◄E► EXCHANGE

◄E► (KCS) Kucoin-Staking, Auto-Lending, Trading-Bot
◄E► (BNB) Binance-Staking, Savings, 10% RefBack
◄E► (TRX) Poloniex-Staking, Lending, Fee Discount
◄E► (LEO) Bitfinex-Staking, Auto-Lending

◄G► Betfury-Faucet, Dividend Earnings (BFG holders, mine BFG by playing)
◄G► Bitvest -  Faucet, Bankroll Invest
◄G► CryptoGames-Faucet, Lotto
◄G► PrimeDice-Faucet

◄M► Prohashing (Multipool)-Payout in any coin, get 0.50% bonus for 30 days
◄M► MiningRigRentals (Marketplace)-buy hashrate or rent your miners
◄M► Viabtc  (Pool)-payout to Coinex (exchnage) without fees

PinkB

Activity: 256
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 09:03:41 AM

Hi guys. So in my country I have only one office where they trade can exchange cash to BTC. But their price is not soo good and they have very many bad feedbacks.
Also I found a guy on a forum from my country that want to sell BTC to Cash. But how should I do to not get scammed ?
Thanks
you can use https://localbitcoins.com/ as an escrow service for this trade.just both of you need to account into localbitcoins.
Kayeshlyn

Activity: 294
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:10:33 AM

It might be sound risky. If you do so, you have to take some middle-man to escrow your trading. Yet, your country has an exchange which might be sounds expensive than peer-to-peer trade. Depends on you, if what it takes. Go on it.
kidddwkr

Activity: 106

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:45:18 PM

Sad
I'm from China and I got the same difficulty .
There's only one cryptos-trading website named 'Huobi pro' ,and it's too expensive for service charge ,at least 0.0005BTC one time .
chathura

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:51:59 PM

you can use Cex.io website trade BTC and you can buy and sell using this site.
rgbrt

Activity: 70

DHrJPBSTfSbJAvAVbRXuJ1j8L7XP3uNjdZ

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:35:41 PM

Thanks

This is the right way if the person who sell it to you agree with this term. By doing the transactions directly you both will be able to save the fees charged by the Exchanges.
tocketsearful

Activity: 23

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:40:49 PM

Which country are you from my friend? If you are from EU and you bank supports SEPA transfers (it’s the name of the EU bank transfer system) then I suggest you make a SEPA transfer to kraken.com and buy from them. SEPA is by far they cheapest option to transfer that I am aware of.
samuel999

Activity: 256
Merit: 250

CSGOBetGuide.com - Esports Gambling List

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:47:34 PM

find a reputable seller on this site, there are quite a few around. If you have issues getting funds to them, buy and load a greendot money card. From my experience, these are non reversible and easy to trade for bitcoin.
Sall-Mo

Activity: 155

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 05:45:30 AM

I think it's best to exchange BTC with a trusted intermediary.Of course, you need to pay some transaction fees to the mediation.But I think it's worth it to lower your risk of cash loss.
osasshem

Activity: 625
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 07:08:58 AM

Thanks

This is a more convenient way to buy/sell your bitcoins. Localbitcoins.com is another good website for trading bitcoins which has an escrow service and ensure safe trading too.
Boseda

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:17:31 AM

Thanks

Yes, if you meet him in a public place, you unlikely get scammed. Just check out his feedbacks to be more safe.
You can use online exchanges or arrange a deal with some user here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=53.0
MarkoViewly

Activity: 36

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 01:09:37 PM

Thanks

This is a more convenient way to buy/sell your bitcoins. Localbitcoins.com is another good website for trading bitcoins which has an escrow service and ensure safe trading too.

Localbitcoins.com is the only website I know that you can trade for cash directly. Here is a good guide on how to do it.
https://www.coindesk.com/information/sell-bitcoin/

Stay safe and don't carry much bitcoin with you and always go with a friend.
IOTA_THT

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:16:32 AM

Thanks

just use a local exchanger = profit
braindeadgenius

Activity: 115
Merit: 8

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:29:20 AM

If you have a bank account, and it's not blocked in your country, try Paxful. It's an escrow based service and there are hundreds of ways to exchange money to buy BTC (or to sell). You can use PayPal, Amazon gift cards, debit / credit card, etc. Just pay attention to the fees. Some people charge a lot more than others.
moneymonkey08

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:56:31 AM

You can also send them via Western Union and buy bitcoins at Paxful! That's what I use!
Preout

Activity: 74

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:45:22 AM

Can I trust the people after I give them money and make sure they will change to bitcoin for me?
braindeadgenius

Activity: 115
Merit: 8

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:53:35 PM

There's always people you cannot trust. But Paxful has a reputation system as well as an escrow system. It works pretty well for the most part.
9thst

Activity: 65

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:30:36 PM

Thanks
You can trade cash to btc on exchange. you just need to made a deposit for able to trade on exchange.
elliemargie

Activity: 8

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:53:49 AM

There's always people you cannot trust. But Paxful has a reputation system as well as an escrow system. It works pretty well for the most part.

Paxful is legit! They have 300+ payment methods. I just buy using Itunes gift cards and sell using Paypal!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: