Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 03:16:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: YOU ARE ALL STUPID - SELL NOW  (Read 2423 times)
superdave17 (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 02:31:05 AM

Good God, I've had enough. You will all lose your shirts when bitcoin hits the markets. You are not smarter than the big boys that run the financial industry.

SELL NOW YOU BLIND SHEEP!!!!!!!!!!!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Realist247

Activity: 154
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 02:35:55 AM

Good God, I've had enough. You will all lose your shirts when bitcoin hits the markets. You are not smarter than the big boys that run the financial industry.

Most people posting here only have a few hundred $ worth of BTC.  Besides...getting them to listen to you is like convincing a church full of Jehovahs Witness to go to an Aleister Crowley memorial potluck.
MrVuuu

Activity: 445
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 02:50:39 AM

Where do these brilliant commercial experts come from?
someguy4

Activity: 32

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 02:51:30 AM

Personaly Ill say nah, I'm here for the technology. I do find it interesting that a large number of new transactions are putting in a fee of 400+ sats per byte when they could easily all get away with <200. me thinks a wallet isnt getting its users the best value. https://bitcoinfees.earn.com/
ravedien

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 02:53:12 AM

Calm ur tits mate, the price is just stabilizing. No need to panic
Kloug

Activity: 140
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 02:54:25 AM

You are not smarter than the big boys that run the financial industry.

Exactly, which is why I don't expect them to short immediately, & already kill what could be profitable for them.

Even if they do short immediately, it's still their best interest to make it go up again. But I don't think they will, as there's a risk it would scare everyone away.
I'd expect them to let it double, and then maybe manipulate it down.
But manipulating it down to 1k, buying everything & making it go up again? There's a high risk that it'd just stay at 1k & some alt (like.. BCH) would take over. And I do think they are smarter than that.

Besides, you're late with your story, everyone told the same when it reached 10k.
AboeHoeraira

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:03:58 AM

someone should remember this topic when bitcoin reaches 20k lol
ShortCoins

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:05:47 AM

In before BTC = 0 USD
JCLee

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:11:14 AM

The bitcoin value increases when there are buyers and sellers, so the bitcoin value is incremented over time and there are no stops until no one wants to buy it. This is also the way whales make money, they buy bitcoin at low prices in large quantities and start pushing games causing  bitcoin value to high. And they started selling all the bitcoins they owned and became richer.  Grin Grin Grin

lunatics14

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:11:21 AM

You don't need to push someone to sell their Bitcoins, they have their own stategies and they can decide on their own. If you want to sell yours then so be it. You are free to do what you want on your Bitcoin.
Almat

Activity: 254
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:13:04 AM

I have long taken out my initial investment amount. It's all gains from here on out. That doesn't mean I believe bitcoin is going to die anytime soon, but it's stupid to assume that everyone here has their life savings in bitcoin.
cpfreeplz
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1042

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:13:57 AM

Haha this OP is funny.

We're sheep because the Rothschild family holds his little sack in their hands. Wtf? Good luck with your ever-dying fiat. Soon 'millionaire' will mean a dirt poor piece of crap that lives in his mom's basement.

Bitcoin has already taken over. Your post was too late. Maybe back in 2012 you would have stood a chance.
teddy5145

Activity: 714
Merit: 528

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:15:32 AM

We need Bitcoin analys starter pack for the sake of the meme

The price of BTC increases by almost $14k in a month and you panicked just because it dropped down by $2k in a few days?
Bitcoin is volatile currency, don't buy it if you can't stand the volatility Tongue

The only problem BTC has currently is a high TX Fee, but it can be easily fixed by Lighting Network (Coming Soontm)
Sccit

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:17:28 AM

seriously .. the inevitable is obvious

anyone selling now will be making a huge mistake they regret in just a couple weeks.
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:22:38 AM

Prices are declining now, but this is not a reference that you can tell everyone to sell Bitcoin owned. If you can think it can make panic, panic can worsen the condition and I think when we can have a better belief in Bitcoin then we can keep Bitcoin to be more stable. Our goal all this time definitely is to be able to have a much higher Bitcoin price, So do not do bad ways that can lower the level of confidence in Bitcoin. I am sure all of this can go well and we can see a much better future. Bitcoin will surprise you and we all have to be patient until everything goes according to expectations.
Sccit

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:25:22 AM

SELLING NOW WOULD BE THE EQUIVELENT TO THOSE WHO SOLD WHEN IT DIPPED TO $1,800 IN JUNE
brontosaurus

Activity: 441
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:27:35 AM

Well with very profound grief I would say that you are correct the big whales actually manipulate the market too much but selling right now also won't be a very graceful option to us bitcoin can still go up by thousands of dollars even if big guns continue to manipulate it.
cpfreeplz
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1042

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:28:57 AM

seriously .. the inevitable is obvious

anyone selling now will be making a huge mistake they regret in just a couple weeks.

So beyond obvious. We just went mainstream. Literally the worst time ever to sell would be right now. I'm going long. This is the bull run to end all bull runs.
BTCYogi

Activity: 20

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:32:50 AM

Oh come on!! bullocks

Its just getting started. You see now bitcoin is entering in main stream finance. Are you one of those people who brought on 17000$/BTC Smiley
Hold your horses mate.. you will get your share...
Ride it horsey..
orka39

Activity: 168
Merit: 47

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:36:47 AM

Eerrr sure this is the same as the dotcom bubble.

Fucking learn basic supply and demand. Bitcoin supply can't change and demand is increasing, investment skills can't change that.

You are right. Demand increasing mean price will also increase soon or later.
But the problem is how fast is increase and it will go down as fast as when it goes high.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: