Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:46:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: the most profitable coin if invested?  (Read 1706 times)
gerald246kru

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:44:00 PM

It's hard to tell which coins will be the most profitable but, from my experience, it's usually the cheaper altcoins which include ripple, OmiseGo and several others.  The reason why these coins could go up the most is because they almost always experience large percent changes during bull runs and during crashes. You can choose between may alts in the market as most of the crypto industry is booming and you will receive some profits from most of the coins

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ervinmadureri

Activity: 302

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:45:25 PM

I bet that it was still bitcoin and Ethereum that are the most profitable coin if invested. This two coins are not only known by it's highest exchange rate but also by the technology behind their campaigns. That is true that bitcoin has the highest percentag value and it is good investment as well. The profit that might earn from investing can double it up the worth beause the price is keep on changing and going into the highest point
Findingnemo

Activity: 2310
Merit: 757

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:51:58 PM

I bet that it was still bitcoin and Ethereum that are the most profitable coin if invested. This two coins are not only known by it's highest exchange rate but also by the technology behind their campaigns. That is true that bitcoin has the highest percentag value and it is good investment as well. The profit that might earn from investing can double it up the worth beause the price is keep on changing and going into the highest point

In today’s situation no one can say which is the best profitable currency for investing but I can bitcoin and ethereum is the all time best currency so move with that is the best way.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
ukboss

Activity: 742
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 03:34:49 PM

In this crypto currency market there are too many coin and too many coin is very profitable but some coin is very profitable for everyone, If you know about waves coin and you must know details of this coin because waves is a very profitable coin in this moment so you must check waves coin and if you feel it is good for investment you can buy this coin for your better future. Waves a have a own platform as like Eth so you must check market price history of waves then you can decided buy or not.
Crypto_trader87

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:58:55 PM

I think it depends on where is the good coins for you and which coins have a good timing for you to buy. There are some coins that will give you a good profit after a few months so be patience.

sakokinak

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:18:27 PM

In my mind you should firstly study the market of top 10-15 altcoins or other coins that has a high potential

In my opinion, this rule does not work all the time. For example, Litecoin does not show the same great growth as Lisk or Komodo. My choice is TRON and Gladius.
layoutph

Activity: 1386
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 06:40:57 PM

Ok dude, if you are into heavy investing, try to consider: XLM, NAV, XRP, XEM, and lastly XVG. These are my favorite coins. Looking on their charts will give you a smile, because they grew a hundred folds a year.

I am eager to invest for now. But, I am still confused which coin should I choose. so much of his coins are good to invest.
I just want to get the best coin among the good ones to invest ..
please me, give me feedback.  Huh
sajeebur rahaman

Activity: 224

I love Beauty

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 06:41:32 PM

Say the name of the chart Lyk (BTC/USD) (ETH/USD) (Ripple) (Bitcoin Cash) (EOS) ANY PAIR I will make analyze, You decide where to invest ....

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

intoy_victor

Activity: 266
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:46:45 PM

The most profitable coin in cryptocurrency is Bitcoin. It is more profitable in long term investment. There are so many people who trusted bitcoin, not because its price is more greater than the other coins, rather it is the king of all crypto and the very first crypto coin that is very popular. Even I, i believe in bitcoin. Thanks to it, many people was helped to understand more about the crypto world. I hope that this coin will love forever.
nabinkhadka

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:18:23 PM

It's really challenging job  to choose a coin from 1000 coins out there. but simply , if we see massive bulls in coming years the one on top 10 with respect to marketcap are safer to bet as compared to other. but there are a lot of potential coins that can give massive returns which are under the radar.
GalaxyWorld

Activity: 406

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:19:46 PM

In today’s situation no one can say which is the best profitable currency for investing but I can bitcoin and ethereum is the all time best currency so move with that is the best way.
I would choose ETH because it has the most practical value in the cryptocurrency market that I know of. ETH has a very professional and constantly evolving leadership team so ETH is becoming more perfect, so many practical applications are made that make the community more supportive of ETH and its value. it's going up every year. Long Term Investment ETH is a great choice.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Apes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:26:37 PM

What I see in 2018 is a lot of new coins and potentially other than bitcoin, but I personally still choose bitcoin as a very good and profitable investment although many other coins grow well this year .. but in a market situation up or down does not affect the value of bitcoin and remains number one among the other coins .. and besides that Ethereun is also good to invest because it has good potential in the future ..
Kita Kita

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:30:48 PM

I am eager to invest for now. But, I am still confused which coin should I choose. so much of his coins are good to invest.
please me, give me feedback.  Huh
For me ethereum is the best coin and the most profitable coin to invest now, because ethereum is the best altcoin and we all know that ethereum price now is really low so it is the perpect time to invest with ethereum.

A re'volutionary decentralized digital economy 
Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
alex M

Activity: 166

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:05:55 AM

It's really challenging job  to choose a coin from 1000 coins out there. but simply , if we see massive bulls in coming years the one on top 10 with respect to marketcap are safer to bet as compared to other. but there are a lot of potential coins that can give massive returns which are under the radar.
Yes, I agree with you mate. The first top ten coins will be my priority if im going to buy or invest because I know that its more profitable in the future. Though there are still good coins for investment but they have smaller value.
meusyou

Activity: 108
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 12:36:46 AM

Please instead of relying on people's opinions on which coin to invest on, it's better you learn to do your own research. That's the only way to be safe.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:19:14 AM

You need to take that decision by yourself, there are many good projects out there, but you need to decide which one you like the most and in which one you will like to put your money we must never forget that investing in cryptocurrencies is a very risky investment and that there are high chances that instead of making profits you lose money and so you need to take complete responsibility for your decisions.
imran008

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:25:42 AM

The most profitable coin you should invest is no other than,but still the bitcoin.Just put your hesitation into the dumps,because it is the best coin to invest ever.
Jaybitcoin2018

Activity: 147

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:28:39 AM

No wonder that most profitable coins in crypto market is bitcoin  why? Because they are really promising value, infact that is the first coin invested by most of biggest whales and investors in cryptocurrency world today. In addition to that base on some experts that bitcoin will leads up to $60,000 this year 2018.
Btcshawn2017

Activity: 61

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:33:15 AM

Putting investment in a secured coin i go with bitcoin, although it was tough and risky due to some sorts of up and down of value in market now but rather i have to hold in just incase of better earnings and ROI.
geopolisch

Activity: 1022
Merit: 511

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:17:42 AM

Do your own research about the best coin as of the moment  but for me i will always choose to invest with btc and the next will be ETH.  Ripple, waves are also good.

I am a lover of Bitcoin and ETH because I have been studying a lot about the technologies and both of them are highly profitable and have high expected future returns and profit margins. The ratio with which the rise in the value of Bitcoin and ETH occurs is brilliant and also the prices of these coins are very stable which makes them the top priority for people to invest in.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18]  All
  Print  

Jump to: