Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 12:54:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: has trading become difficult?  (Read 2691 times)
imking

Activity: 406
Merit: 117

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:00:18 PM

These days the bitcoin prices are rising and falling over 1000$ in just minutes and have become highly unpredictable way more than before.
Does this make trading more difficult right now?
At the stat trading so difficult. This is not easy because of the volatile of all the currency including the bitcoin. We don’t know when the value of the currency will goes dump and pump. Not only that before we start on the trading activists, but we should always be prepared and ready for the different obstacle that we need to face it. Remember any difficulty don’t stop your dream.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tbterryboy

Activity: 1890
Merit: 322

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:07:28 PM

Most likely much harder than in bull market lmao. Trading is not supposed to be easy tho - if you suck you go broke, thats it.
Nothing is easy here. It is often said, “It is the hardest work to earn money even a single buck”. So don’t worry you will never find anything so easy that can give you money. Even if you talk about day trade or holding, they require a specific time from you when you are continuously observing the market and thinking about the profits and losses. Although they look so easy but they aren’t.
zucknail

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:13:20 PM

These days the bitcoin prices are rising and falling over 1000$ in just minutes and have become highly unpredictable way more than before.
At the stat trading so difficult. This is not easy because of the volatile of all the currency including the bitcoin. We don’t know when the value of the currency will goes dump and pump. Not only that before we start on the trading activists, but we should always be prepared and ready for the different obstacle that we need to face it. Remember any difficulty don’t stop your dream.
there are several reason for this volatile.positive or negative news that spread in market influence trader behaviour.some of them being panic seller when fud come to market.
Nanot

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:48:53 PM

As for me when the price is nuetral either falling or rising i must say that it is hard and difficult to trade because the price was undetermined.but when we say that it rises into a thousand dollar it is more faster and easily to trade because you would be able to create more big ideas about something and it also  to the trading institutions so that it promotes quick responce and ideas comes in human kind.3

▰▰▰▰ me token ▰▰▰▰
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Social Commerce Revolution  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
 ▰▰ WEB SITE  ▰▰ REDDIT  ▰▰ TELEGRAM  ▰▰ FACEBOOK   ▰▰ LINKEDIN  ▰▰
brotherwood12

Activity: 686
Merit: 30

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:16:28 PM

yes i think , because the volatile of bitcoin price that affect also on another alt coin price , because most altcoin price are based on bitcoin rise / down

safest way is go to fiat , but it didnt give you any profit
WSDN

Activity: 493

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:44:33 PM

yes. i think so. when the market falls down now. it is hard to choose a coin which can grow up in short time. I have changed my strategy, i invest in long term coins instead short term trading

▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄
           ▄▀▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▀▄
        ▄▀▀  ▄▄▀█          ▀█▀▄▄  ▀▀▄
      ▄▀▀ ▄▄▀    ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
     █   █            ▀            █   █
   ▄▀ █  ▀▄▄                     ▄█▀  █ ▀▄
  ▄▀ ▄▀ █▄ ▀▀▀██▄▄▄       ▄▄▄██▀▀  ██ ▀▄ ▀▄
  ▀▄▀▀▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▄   ▄▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄▀▀▄▀
 ██   █ ██ ▀▄    ▀▄ █   █ ▄▀    ▄▀ ██ █  ▀██
 █  ▄█  ▀█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █   █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █   █▄  █
█▀ █  █  █          █   █          █  █  █ ▀▀
 █▀  ▄▀  █▀▄        █   █        ▄▀█  ▀▄  ▀█
 ▄  █▀   █ ▀█▄      ▀   ▀      ▄█▀ █  ▄▀█  ▄
 █▄▀  █  █                         █  █  ▀▄█
 ▀▄  █   ▀█        ▄▄▀▄▀▄▄        █▀   █  ▄
  ▀▄▀▀  █▄ █     ▀█  ▀▀▀  █▀     █ ▄█ ▄▀▀▄▀
   ▀ ▄  ██ █▀▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀     ▄▀█ ██ ▀▄ ▀
    ▀█  ██ █ █▀▄    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▀█ █ ██  █▀
      ▀▄ ▀ █ █ ██▄         ▄██ █ █ ▀ ▄▀
        ▀▄ █ █ █ ▀█▄     ▄█▀ █ █ █ ▄▀
          ▀▀▄█ █    ▀▀▀▀▀    █ █▄▀▀
              ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀

I  D  E  N  A

Proof-of-Person Blockchain

Join the mining of the first human-centric
cryptocurrency

▲    2 6 8 0

N  O  D  E  S

██
                ██
                ██
                ██
                ██
         ▄      ██      ▄
         ███▄   ██   ▄███
          ▀███▄ ██ ▄███▀
            ▀████████▀
              ▀████▀
                ▀▀
██▄                            ▄██
███                            ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀▀██████████████████████████▀▀

D O W N L O A D

Idena node

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀        ▀▀█████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀███
███      █   ▄▄ █▀▄        ███
██▀      █  ███ █  ▀▄      ▀██
███       █   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀█       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
██▄      █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █      ▄██
███      █          █      ███
███▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███
████▄                ▄████
▀█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▀
▀▀████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀

███

███

REQUEST INVITATION
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███
amwer

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:09:20 PM

I have heard from a lot of people who say that trading is difficult. Why is that? They say because volume / volatility is low? Well back in dow 14,000 territory volume / volatility was low as well.
Just curious as what is making tough conditions for day traders
cybersofts
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:44:53 PM

Indeed, the trading has become more difficult as the market going through series of corrections one after other. The trading is more profitable when the market is expanding by getting large capital investment from investors and Hedge funds. When the market is experiencing certain downfalls only very few high skilled traders can make money from the market.
slyfox

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:27:03 PM

Trading has always been difficult, if not, we would all be millionaires. If it seems difficult now it is because in the past few months everything continued to grow and it was automatic to make some money even for those who were incompetent.
This seems to be right, the previous bull market made very easy for anyone to earn money through trading and think of themselves as experts on the matter not realizing they were not the ones that should get any credit for their profits, anyone that invested in the beginning of the previous year made money, you did not needed to be a genius to do it but now things are very different.
Tigerw

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:08:32 PM

Trading has always been difficult, if not, we would all be millionaires. If it seems difficult now it is because in the past few months everything continued to grow and it was automatic to make some money even for those who were incompetent.
This seems to be right, the previous bull market made very easy for anyone to earn money through trading and think of themselves as experts on the matter not realizing they were not the ones that should get any credit for their profits, anyone that invested in the beginning of the previous year made money, you did not needed to be a genius to do it but now things are very different.
then that trade today is becoming difficult, almost says nothing. The thing is, it's always been done, if you do not have certain skills and knowledge. If you do not chase for excess profits and not be greedy, even with the current state of things on the market, you can earn enough decent money.
The Crypto of the Opera

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:07:16 PM

Trading has always been difficult; if it were not so, we would all be millionaires.
But for a while it seemed easy, because everything grew.
miyong

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:47:18 PM

Yeah its really hard to trade now than before because of bitcoin keeps pumping hard.

Yes,  it is very hard to trade for now because the market seems to be in red all the time but i am still keep my investment and continue to invest because i believe that bitcoin price will rise.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:46:39 AM

Yeah its really hard to trade now than before because of bitcoin keeps pumping hard.

Yeah, and because I'm still a starter in this kind of game (trading), it's really hard for me to trade it as I can't predict when btc's value will dump or pump. Its also difficult to dance the movement of the market. It frustrates me sometimes, thinking the profits I may lose or win.
Joyawan13

Activity: 910

elysian.finance

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:29:53 AM

bitcoin down and it all makes a lot of people surprised, and this is a merchant opportunity to be able to buy bitcoin at current prices, it is now trading more difficult and not as easy as it once was.

suzanne5223

Activity: 2576
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 06:32:16 PM

Trading has not become difficult but to make a profitable trading was difficult due to most trader lacking the tips and step by step way of been patient and the right things to do when the market is dip.

crisanto01

Activity: 644
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:41:30 PM

Trading has not become difficult but to make a profitable trading was difficult due to most trader lacking the tips and step by step way of been patient and the right things to do when the market is dip.
Some people may find it difficult to invest in trading because they do lack of knowledge, time and money to invest, and the confidence of taking risk, those 4 factors when one is lacking will be difficult to do trading especially the courage to do so because you can study it, and the money and time you can make a way about it but our self if our biggest enemy.
glavos

Activity: 547

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:09:43 PM

Of course it has become harder. Trading in Bull market is easy as f. Especially like it was in December - every coin, even the shitty ones pumping.
pendekar cinta

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:08:33 AM

If in saying difficult it certainly makes traders become anxious because to look for an income every time has made a challenge in itself for them.But I still have a very strong desire to continue working in the world of cryptocurrency as a life supporter at all times and certainly will not immediately give up.After this bad news continues to appear.

maydna

Activity: 2898
Merit: 556

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:42:15 AM

If in saying difficult it certainly makes traders become anxious because to look for an income every time has made a challenge in itself for them.But I still have a very strong desire to continue working in the world of cryptocurrency as a life supporter at all times and certainly will not immediately give up.After this bad news continues to appear.

I am sure that many of us still want to continue working in the cryptocurrency because they can earn much money from here and they can also try to keep their bitcoin for a long time. but yes, from this early year, trading becomes difficult because every coin price cannot predict and it's going up and down and makes us watch the price and makes the analysis deeply. and without doing analysis, we cannot make any profit and we are only could hold the coins.
kaisul67

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:47:07 AM

indeed trading on the bitcoin market is again difficult but this will all improve. even now again the process for better trading in bitcoin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: