Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:56:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NOW IS THE TIME TO BUY!!  (Read 2908 times)
leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:29:10 AM

now is the (latest) time to sell you fools
I really want to keep a log of all the people like you who have posted: last time to sell now, so I can send you all a personal message at the end of this year asking how big the regret you feel is. I expect to see hundreds though, so will not waste my time on that.

Dips are normal, the correction has not completed. People are still cashing in on alts, the fever of ICOs will not be over soon. All that is creating sellers of Bitcoin who want to invest in ICOs with popular ETH. Patience is required but Bitcoin is showing very strong value buys right now.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:32:41 AM

now is the (latest) time to sell you fools
I really want to keep a log of all the people like you who have posted: last time to sell now, so I can send you all a personal message at the end of this year asking how big the regret you feel is. I expect to see hundreds though, so will not waste my time on that.

Dips are normal, the correction has not completed. People are still cashing in on alts, the fever of ICOs will not be over soon. All that is creating sellers of Bitcoin who want to invest in ICOs with popular ETH. Patience is required but Bitcoin is showing very strong value buys right now.
Do you mean now is the right time to buy? Because who in his right mind would sell something when its going down? People who are smart of course will sell Bitcoin at the top or its target price before it falls. Selling now would only make you realize losses which you should have avoided in the first place. When Bitcoin is going down people think that its always the end as they are seeing their portfolio red they don't realize that it is an opportunity for them to buy more at a cheaper price.
tonysitaly

Activity: 228
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:23:18 AM

These days of the market, everyone is more panic. I don't think this time is a good time to sell. Maybe this is an amendment to the previous period of profit. It doesn't need to worry too much. Bitcoin will never let us down. I believe it will come back soon.

kesany

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:22:30 AM

yep didnt fall much below 11.8 so all good in the hood
Boybugwal760820

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:10:34 AM

So if you are asking me if now is the exact time to buy bitcoin then my most appropriate answer to you is that you should have buy bitcoin many years ago when bitcoin was still cheap with its market value still going up not like today wherein bitcoins market value keeps on falling down and investing in bitcoin right now is not a good idea for me.
blckhawk

Activity: 1484
Merit: 326

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:57:44 AM

everyone is panicking because it’s hitting Wall Street tomorrow ..... fact of the matter is, price will still reach 25k range by January since Bitcoin will remain a growing commodity.. and once big investors start pumping huge money into it, the takeoff is inevitable. Buy now or you’ll soon regret it.. all these talks of a crash by people who missed the boat is striking lots of fear in people, but it’s fear that’s not rooted in reality.

Don’t say i didn’t warn you folks.
Indeed, that is why don't be fooled by your fear and don't panic because this issue is just temporarily hence, all we need to do is to have a trust and keep buying bitcoin from the people who panic. Soon it will rise up again and those who became wise are the only people who will succeed.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
mkhadazz

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:24:12 PM

everyone is panicking because it’s hitting Wall Street tomorrow ..... fact of the matter is, price will still reach 25k range by January since Bitcoin will remain a growing commodity.. and once big investors start pumping huge money into it, the takeoff is inevitable. Buy now or you’ll soon regret it.. all these talks of a crash by people who missed the boat is striking lots of fear in people, but it’s fear that’s not rooted in reality.

of course this is the right time to buy bitcoin because bitcoin prices are still very cheap and bitcoin prices are still very stable around the price of $ 6k-10k still can not be more so you should buy as much bitcoin as you can and wait until the price back to the price $ 20k by the end of this year.
vickybitcoin

Activity: 149
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:29:46 AM

Your right. Also if you buy now the price is not that high yet so their is so much room for improvement for the price. And if the price will drop size it because it is the best time to invest with lesser price value and with higher posibilities  for you as an investor.
maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:40:44 AM

after a few weeks ago, we buy some coins, this is the right time to wait and sell some of our coins because many coins get increase and perhaps our coin increase too. but if our coin is not yet to increase, maybe we need a little time to see the price increase so we can sell to make a nice profit. we don't need to be panic because the price is starting to go up because we are late to buy the coin, but what we need is to use our skill to determine what next coin that will increase by watching the movement from every coin.
whyrqa

Activity: 1093
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 03:28:49 PM

after a few weeks ago, we buy some coins, this is the right time to wait and sell some of our coins because many coins get increase and perhaps our coin increase too. but if our coin is not yet to increase, maybe we need a little time to see the price increase so we can sell to make a nice profit. we don't need to be panic because the price is starting to go up because we are late to buy the coin, but what we need is to use our skill to determine what next coin that will increase by watching the movement from every coin.
if the trend of growth of the bitcoin market continues, then to some extent many investors will lose the opportunity to invest Bitcoin at a cheap price. I think that in April there will be the last such opportunity, because further Bitcoin will fly to the moon.

#business #forextrader #bitcoinnews #invest
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:05:18 PM

Well for me, now is the time to buy bitcoin since bitcoins market value is falling down as of this moment and it's not rising as fast just like before... but if you want to know what they say is that you should have invested in bitcoin years ago when bitcoin is still cheap and it's market value is on steady rise not like today that its market value is so very unstable and cannot be trusted.

Yes that is right to say that the current time is the best time to buy bitcoin, In fact bitcoin price is trading in its lowest value but it is a fact that it will not stay here for a long time, therefore i think that that if we want to make good money, we should invest money in bitcoin in current position, because bitcoin price will hopefully increase too much, therefore i think that we can consider bitcoin trading as the most safest trading in current time.
supercanada1

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:03:35 PM

if the trend of growth of the bitcoin market continues, then to some extent many investors will lose the opportunity to invest Bitcoin at a cheap price. I think that in April there will be the last such opportunity, because further Bitcoin will fly to the moon.
The prices are going to increase for sure in the month of May and June and this is nothing joke. The market is about to boom and bloom at peak. I am desperately waiting for the month of august because often prices shoot up in this month. These are the bonus days for serious investors because the end of April won’t be suitable for purchasers anymore. Invest at the moment as much as you can for better income.
Boysisig207608

Activity: 230
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:19:17 AM

Now is the time to buy bitcoin since bitcoins market value is falling down as of this moment and it's not rising as fast just like before... but if you want to know what they say is that you should have invested in bitcoin years ago when bitcoin is still cheap and it's market value is on steady rise not like today that its market value is so very unstable and cannot be trusted.
ajochems

Activity: 1305
Merit: 511

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:37:50 AM
Last edit: April 17, 2018, 06:29:29 AM by ajochems

As compared to the December value of bitcoin, it is very low.So this  will be the best time to inverse in bitcoin. If the price had increased as like last December, you will get more profit.The price of bitcoin is reduced 1/3 of december price,but still people buy the bitcoin with some hope.Like they ill get profit in future.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
maydna

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:21:44 AM

The prices are going to increase for sure in the month of May and June and this is nothing joke. The market is about to boom and bloom at peak. I am desperately waiting for the month of august because often prices shoot up in this month. These are the bonus days for serious investors because the end of April won’t be suitable for purchasers anymore. Invest at the moment as much as you can for better income.

I think we can use this as our opportunity to buy the coins before the price start to increase higher and I think the trend will be like this for the rest of this year. this year will be like the last year which is after this month, I guess that every coin will make another highest price again. but still, we need to prepare if something wrong is suddenly happening so we don't have to be panic and we can keep continuing to make a profit. I think not just you that is waiting for the price increase because many people are prepared to sell their coins because this month will give some good return to them.
HiringYou

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:34:31 PM

According to me it is the right time to buy  Bitcoin because the price of Bitcoin is too low now days. As we all know that Bitcoin is struggling now days but without any doubt it has a potential of recuperating from this drop which means that in future the price is going to rise again. So why we should leave a chance of investing in the finest investment asset at such low rates?We all should consider this price drop as an opportunity to invest more in Bitcoin and should hold them until the price is high again so that we can sell our BTC's at higher prices in order to earn huge profits.
ongkok87

Activity: 1120
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:46:56 PM

because now is the best time to earn a big profit later on. let alone buy lots of bitcoin and altcoin coins for sure if you want to wait patiently in this year you will all get what you want too

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Baronggot

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:08:57 AM

Bitcoin has recently rises drastically that it almost reach the 10,000$ mark but now, it went down to -3.26% in the lat 24 hours touching down its price at 9.3xx$. I think that it's time to buy now since it drop a bit and i think it will rise again tomorrow or in the next couple of days.

maydna

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:14:12 AM

because now is the best time to earn a big profit later on. let alone buy lots of bitcoin and altcoin coins for sure if you want to wait patiently in this year you will all get what you want too

but be careful because the price is down for now and only if you are sure that the price will bounce up again, then you are good to buy now. but if the price is only getting down for deep, then you should wait for a while until the price reaches the bottom price so you can buy the bitcoin. it needs more patient to wait for the price because once you make a mistake in buying bitcoin then you need to buy bitcoin again if the price is down to your average buying price will reduce.
lifengpu

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:31:06 PM

now I think it would be more expedient to wait a little while the price is a bit tedious to decide on buying bitcoin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: