Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:56:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Electroneum RE-LAUNCHING MID NEXT WEEK  (Read 692 times)
WilderMining (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:48:29 AM

Hello everyone!

Apparently Electroneum will be re-launching next week... here is their most recent tweet (approx. 5hrs ago):

"Great news! The HackerOne Challenge officially finishes on Monday and we are now rolling out the last of these little bug fixes and we will be launching (ahem!, cough! RE-launching) Electroneum by the middle of next week! Please check your emails for an official update. #ETN" - @electroneum

They also recently took a poll on their Twitter account asking which exchange their followers want them to get on and by far the most popular was Bittrex.

I want to get your guys opinions - Will you be buying Electroneum? Are you mining (or planning to mine) ETN?

WilderMining
cpmcgrat

Activity: 223
Merit: 21

DCAB

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:14:02 AM

I've currently got all of my hash power pointed at electroneum. Getting crazy returns atm.

Member, Dero Community Advisory Board (DCAB)
mk111

Activity: 230
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:23:12 AM

Awesome!
Moon welcome ETN!!! Cheesy
Oni89

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:27:54 AM

Nice.Been waiting for this news for quite some time.Thank you Electroneum!
natan069

Activity: 198
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 04:59:38 AM

Been mining, got great returns!

And it´s pumping again on criptopia.
Permonik

Activity: 275
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 06:51:43 AM

Been mining, got great returns!

And it´s pumping again on criptopia.
Great news!!!
leftover_potato

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 08:17:04 AM

getting around 400h/s for my gtx1060

around 22-25 etn/day  Grin hopefully all goes well.
jmigdlc99

Activity: 784
Merit: 282

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 08:31:51 AM

Not sure if this is the right category this should be posted on but anyway, this is probably going to pump the price of ETN for the next few days until they do the relaunch middle next week. After that, I only expect that ICO investors will cash out and convert all their ETN into Bitcoin. This may affect mining greatly because people will be switching away from ETN mining by next week when the price dumps.

0xacBBa937A57ecE1298B5d350f40C0Eb16eC5fA4B
nicolaz.zhu

Activity: 469
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 08:33:03 AM

hello, I want to learn to mine Electroneum, how to do? Please help  Grin
WilderMining (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 05:23:47 AM

hello, I want to learn to mine Electroneum, how to do? Please help  Grin
The easiest way is to go to downloads.electroneum.com and (if youre using Windows) click the blue Download Windows miner button at the top left of the page and just install the miner. Once you have your pool miner set up you will need to add your ETN Public Wallet Key to the top. Change the "Pool Region" and "Mining Port" accordingly. Then just click Start Mining an you are set!

To check your wallet amount an easy way is through uspool.electroneum.com and adding your Public Key to the lookup bar and it will tell you. Or you could go through the electroneum files they prove/command prompt on your computer.

Not sure if this is the right category this should be posted on but anyway, this is probably going to pump the price of ETN for the next few days until they do the relaunch middle next week. After that, I only expect that ICO investors will cash out and convert all their ETN into Bitcoin. This may affect mining greatly because people will be switching away from ETN mining by next week when the price dumps.
Yeah I realized I put this in the wrong category after I posted it! I tend to want to agree with you about all the ICO investors dumping... I plan to hold on to my ETN and see where it goes through next year and if it does not go up then oh well I guess lol

getting around 400h/s for my gtx1060

around 22-25 etn/day  Grin hopefully all goes well.
That is awesome! Keep killing it!

WilderMining
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: