Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:27:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: GiGaCoin The Coin of the Future!  (Read 1795 times)
SuperGoku6 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2013, 05:14:43 PM
Last edit: July 13, 2013, 05:56:20 PM by SuperGoku6

http://gigaco.in/images/coin.png

We are pleased to announce GiGaCoin, the coin of the Future!

http://gigaco.in

We would like to position GiGaCoin as THE coin for Point of Sale transactions.
To this end, we have modified the source code to allow for an industry first:

3 confirmations on all transactions!

Total Coins: 1.21Billion
Coins Per Block: 88

Qt GUI Wallet and Server Daemon precompiled for Windows 32/64bit.
Sourcecode available for all platforms.

We learned a LOT in the process of releasing a new coin.  Interested in a step by step alt coin creation guide?
We cover: psvTimestamp generation, genesishash creation and solving, replacement of the merkleroot , pnseed modification, pchmessagestart modification, pubScriptKey (master ECDSA keypairs) creation, initial blockhash checkpointing, and more!  We will also cover the compilation process in Windows and Linux for both the Qt GUI Client, and the Server Daemon.  We'll try to reply to any inquiry about the guide (make sure to mention the TxID of your donation) ASAP! This was the result of much time and effort, so if you are interested, please donate below:

GGC: T4zpQYgkZ4xMfFecrhwCCfGDAgXCfBUQUJ
BTC: 1KiwXTNxPP4Zsptx4FCuCczFe9u3m3yPaQ
LTC: LcAiff7hWd55Tni6c58jU1DRJMsCnAw68W
NVC: 4EmrwcsBrKPpokzqVJpYRmXaqAN3fvSV76

Gigaco.in, Coin of the future! Only need 1.21 gigawatts or gigacoins to make the universe go around and around. Great Scott, coin of the future is here.

Rules to GiGaco.in:

1. You do not talk about Giga coin.
2. You DO NOT talk about Giga coin.
3. If no one says "stop", keep on minging it is not over.
4. Make it accepted and useful for good and services.
5. Flock of miners at a time.
6. Use your best cpu and gpu to mine.
7. Mining will go on as long as they have to.
8. If this is your first mining club, you HAVE to learn to get started.

Gigabit coin = ggc, Billion coins is all you need! It would stand for good gaming coin, good god coin, good guy coin, good going coin,  god's greetings coin, guru gathering coin, govenment grade coin, gender girl coin, general guy coin, graphics generator coin, great goddess coin, garage games coin, great genius coin, gas generator coin, goodness gracious coin, golden glove coin, global gathering coin, girl guides coin, good grief coin, go girl coin, good girl coin, gotta go coin, green gas coin, go green coin, great game coin, etc.... Now you know this idea is a goodone.  Mine it with your hardware soul and let it fly like the wind!

Thanks for taking the time to read this, and let us know if you setup a pool or even if you are just
solo-mining!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Birdy

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 13, 2013, 05:23:23 PM

Couldn't you have made that a bit bigger?
It's so hard to read.
There might be people missing out on the newest trashcoin, if you make the text and pictures so tiny.
classicshirtsforhim

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2013, 06:06:18 PM

So I though I would give it a try.  Why not?  After a few minutes I showed 85 accepted shares on my end and that matched up with the pool stats.  Then, all of the sudden, I showed zero shares, zero balance and all of the blocks showed as unknown.  What gives?  My balance dropped to nothing.
classicshirtsforhim

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2013, 06:13:34 PM

Now I am really confused.  The "Top Share Contributers" (that should be "Top Share Contributors" I believe) grid shows me with 96 shares but my stats on the left show only 38.  If that is just for this round, then why is my balance at zero GGC?
classicshirtsforhim

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2013, 06:39:22 PM

Well,

That was a colossal waste of time.  Mined for a while and was making some coin.  Then, the dashboard on the pool's site changes.  It no longer shows your shares, your balances, etc.  Instead it shows an estimate of what you will mine in 24h, 7d, 14d.  All of my coins dissipated as well as most of my shares and the site seems to be stuck on block 34804.
Akka
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 13, 2013, 06:43:36 PM

3 confirmations on all transactions!

LOL

How I love statements like this. It directly shows that you have no Idea what confirmations are good for. And probably not even a basic understanding about crytocurrencies.

Congrats you copied a code and changed some variables.

Maybe that's why this is in Newbies?

All previous versions of currency will no longer be supported as of this update
lowflyer

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 13, 2013, 06:49:06 PM

@classicshirt,
The whole thing smells like scam. Look at the rules. Note the "Back to the Future" references. I'll probably do the same next year on April 1st.
classicshirtsforhim

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2013, 08:32:38 PM

Like I said... why not try it for a few minutes.  Did that - moving on...
xide

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2013, 12:44:42 AM

dude why is this on your site-pool:

Litecoin Pool using litecoind, pushpoold, stratum-mining
mmcfe-ng Website based on mmcfe by AnnihilaT overhauled by TheSerapher, available on GitHub
GGC: T4zpQYgkZ4xMfFecrhwCCfGDAgXCfBUQUJ

you use are hash rate power to mine Litecoin for you?

BTC: 1L3ZAawXD3NxH82CSF241ZNQBS25ovNZtb LTC:LMyCbS4hmmoQyBn3LNRxydsECDWoKbdL2V PPC:PEZFPZmzoVe7STyQrjgBa943dzmLHim1uo FTC:6g2rnASKaPmVvPmtJG5b4MnAWz8XSgwpVs
NMC: My7Ee36vC4eR1Pk1ucqZCMNXBpuL7SNbvZ tnx for donations!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: