Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:17:33 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Nuggets Launching: Coin Graphics  (Read 2201 times)
iGotSpots
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2013, 07:16:16 AM

I'm starting to get the feeling all this talk of a premine is a publicity stunt and there will be no premine at all...

At this point, this is just too silly to be anything else

tob101

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2013, 07:30:35 AM

In my opinion, devs are entitled to some premine only when they bring something new to the table, take for example PrimeCoin. I doubt many people would of complained about some reasonable PrimeCoin premine and yet the PrimeCoin dev chose not to premine.

From what I read, basically, You are paying some people to make a Litecoin clone, and that's not adding anything new to what we already have.

My advice is to learn from Megacoin, it has no premine as far as I know. MEC was announced and nobody paid any attention to it -most likely that was the intention of the dev, with a "crapy" pink logo- So the dev could solo mine without competition for a while. After around a month later, the dev started to announce updates and websites, getting people interested in MEC. Today, MEC's future looks pretty good. No premine was needed and 100% goes to the miners.

I think most people are mistaken thinking that launching a coin will make them rich.

If you really want to get rich taking advantage of cryptocurrency then start your own exchange! That's where the money is! you take a % of every cryptoCoin that gets traded in your exchange, far better than a % of just one coin, and nobody complains about premine/instamine. How old do you think is Cryptsy.com? not more than 3 months, I think. Begin now when there's little competition!

if you launch your coin with 1% for yourself, then there's no way to prevent another guy to just copy/paste your coin, change some parameters like 0% to the dev and launch the coin with no premine under a new name. Good luck competing with a clone like that.

BTC: 1FynXbsp2pdezt1wej7iZw373AXNj6PgRS
NWO

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2013, 07:52:36 AM

It's funny how everyone uproars about other coins (aka powercoin which was like ~.004% premine FOR giveaways, bounties ETC), yet everyone is chilled with this guy personally holding 500,000 nuggets on the ready to be dumped and wanting to premine a FURTHER 5% for bounties, giveaways...

Makes sense...  Roll Eyes

Maybe you can't read, the 5% is gone.  There's no premine except my 1% fee.

You think that a lot.  Start your own coin, pay the money, spend 12-16 hours per day here and make nothing.

Why don't you mention the coins that keep 80%, 90%, ripple keels 50 BILLION, and the list goes on.

Stop being a hater cause unlike the other coins this coin will at least give some advantage to the miners and make mining more fun.

What a communist to think that a person will work 80 hours per week for free.  I hold two Degrees. My last bank job payed me nearly $10,000 per month.

You think I'm gonna work for nothing?  Get your head checked you hater.

If you guys keep doing this you will chase away any half talented guy and be stuck with regards.

And like I said, 1% is what matters, the amount of coins doesn't as the price is a function of coins outstanding.  DEVcoin is at .00001 cause it has nearly 6 billion coins and growing to infinite.  While LTC is at $2,50 cause it has just under 100 million coins
Then you have coins like freicoin or fearherxoin within nearly 500 million coins and china coin with over 500 million coins.

It's all relative to the float.  I chose a coi number so there would be enough to go around in case it got popular. It's 1%, and it doesn't matter how many since the ultimate value depends on the total coins in the system. 

But I fully expect haters to belly ache if the total coins are 100 million cause that's 5 times more than Bitcojn and they'll shit themselves of its 500 million cause that's as many as china coin and they're communists, and birth a cow if its 1 billion cause that's too close to ripple's 100 Billion coins.

I chose a number which made the most sense and my 1% would have givens the same wealth, if any, regardless of how many coins outstanding cause in the end the value is fully dependent on that factor.

But I'm sure ill have to explain this to the haters 10 more times once I announce the details of the launch tomorrow.

And one more time - I will put all my coins so everyone can see them and see that I will not sell a single coin.  Fore it's all or nothing.  This coin makes it big or I'll loser money, time and effort but I'm
Getting exhausted by the mindless accusations when I've worked so hard to give you guys exactly the coin you want and you have still not seen it in action.

Mine it just one day and if its not the most fun and rewarding coin you've mined then kill it.

You obviously have no idea who you are talking to and you should probably get your own head checked or out of clouds. I'm not a hater, I am talking from personal experience as Powercoin was my coin. So before you tout all these wonderful job figures, baseless accusations and think you can sweep on into these forums and bring gods gift to the community. Think again. 

Having a tantrum all over the alt coin board about people complaining over your premine isn't going to help your coin. IF it was really for the miners AND you are some multi-millionaire banker  Roll Eyes I don't think 1% of your worthless coin is really a big issue. So stick to your promises that this is a coin for the miners and stop sooking all over the forums. It looks pathetic.

Also please stop talking as if your doing any of us a favour. ANYONE can do what your hoping to launch. Get a life, I never intended on mining your coin, just pointing out the gleaming obvious.
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2013, 08:29:09 AM

I EMAILED THE PROGRAMMER TO REMOVE THE 1% premine.

Now there's ZERO premine.

This is not America!

Unreal!!!

Good night.  I'm going to bed.  I hope those of you who weren't getting enough with 99% can now rest easy -you're getting all of it, 100%.  Congrats!

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: