Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:50:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin price going down in second week of december  (Read 685 times)
bit1
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:35:45 AM

A very fluctuating rise in the price of Bitcoin is essentially a commonplace for Bitcoin users or traders.
The normal would be that the price will continue to go upwards although in a much slower way, that would be the safest thing in terms of price stability, because it would bring greater security to investors and create a much more stable and much less risky situation, in addition, it must be remembered that only the second week of December has actually passed and  there are still two more weeks until the end of the month so it will be very interesting days maybe with a lot of turbulence in prices.
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ananas99

Activity: 632
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:10:33 AM

what do you think it will increase or decrease in this year?
Very sharp jumps have gone, earlier a little more smoothly were. And what can I say, as long as there is demand and the opportunity to make money on this and continue to invest in it.

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▐▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▐▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▐▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▓▓▓▌    ▀▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌        ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓              ▐▓▓▓
      ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
.Money Transfer and Investment.
...Instagramhugeb Facebook hugeb Twitter hugeb Youtube ...

█▄                                     ▄▄▌
     ██▄██▄▄                                ▄███▄█
     ▀▀█▄█▄██▌▀▄                       ▄▄█▀█ ▄███▀
     ▐█▄█▀▀█▀██▄█▀▄                 ▄█▀█▄██▐▀▀█▄▄█
       ▀▀█████▀█████▄              ██▌███▀█████▀▀
      ██▀█████████ ██▄▄▄▄██▄▄█▄█▄▄█████▄▄▀█▄█████▀
     ▐████ ▄▄██████▐███▀▀▀████▀▀▀███▄██████▄▄▀████
       ▀ ███▄█████████▐▄▀▀   ▐█▀▐▐██████▀█▄███▀▀▀      ▌
       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▐█▀█▄ ▀  █▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
          ▄██▐█▀ █▀██▄██▌      ██ ▄█▄▐█ ▀█▐█▄
              ▄█▐ ▀▀▀▐ █ ▌█▀█▌▌▐██ ▀▀ ▀▐█▄
                      ▀▐ █ █▄▄▌▐
                       ▄ ▄██▐█
                    ▄██▌▄  ▄  ▀▄▀██
                     ▄████ ▌███▀██
                       ██▌█▌█▌██▌   
                          ▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN OUR VISION TODAY
FOR A BETTER WORLD TOMORROW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
     █   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ██████
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
     █              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
timerland

Activity: 1526
Merit: 596

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:47:02 AM

I think that the price will most likely just stay at the current levels without deviating much. Honestly it's quite hard to see that the price will increase much further than it already has to be honest, but i think the trend will be still upwards.

Yes, the price has decreased for the last few days but now it's going back to previous heights with the current rally.

Mind you, we may even be in the infancy of this rally. If you zoom out of the small picture, it could be possible that BTC will go even further up next year. But for this year i think we'll stay under $20k.

Smiley
guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:06:52 AM

It was normal correction after a huge rally but that correction looks already over. Price have started to surge again, the one who have bought at low prices have taken out profit but many newbie buying them now with high hopes.

I still think $20k+ within end of this year is possible.
If it happen so then it will be much more beneficial for people like me who don’t afford bitcoin at so much higher prices if bitcoin come to the 10k again then mediocre can buy as much as they can and bitcoin gives opportunities to all at different time maybe second week will be best for all those who missed chances of buying in past and only this way bitcoin will circulate more to all levels of society to use it as currency,
lifengpu

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 08:10:00 AM

after such a rapid growth, it will be quite expected and so it can be called a good period to boil bitcoin at a reduced price
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 08:56:18 AM

Selling of your coins now is not advisable as people are trying to create unnecessary panic for people and investors to dump they coins! Prices corrections should be seeing as a normal  happening in the market and since this should be something we should be used to it then means, we need the corrections for price upwards movements.
richkellj

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:45:04 PM

Selling of your coins now is not advisable as people are trying to create unnecessary panic for people and investors to dump they coins! Prices corrections should be seeing as a normal  happening in the market and since this should be something we should be used to it then means, we need the corrections for price upwards movements.
Those who are creasing unnecessary panic will not get any success in their plans because bitcoin investors are now mature and now they know one thing that bitcoin can go down but it will obviously rise up and will overcome the waiting of them for the profit and in past people were unaware of these thing and believe on rumors but now bitcoin investors know that what is best for them at their own and that’s good.
AK47-

Activity: 644

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:49:28 PM

I think people would have got the pattern. What I have noticed so far in this 2 months Bitcoin bullish rally is that after a sharp increase, bitcoin goes stable for a day and then a small correction then back to bullish trend. This is happening in proper interval. So, I believe in 2-3 days bullish rally will again start. Recently, Korean news regarding ban had also impacted the price. We can't neglect outer factors when we talk about trends. I believe this year will end with bullish trend.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: