Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:18:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Suche guten Miningpool für meinen Avalon  (Read 3040 times)
h2o@7970

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2013, 10:51:51 AM

Mein Tipp an dich, geh zurück nach Bitminter, es sei denn du verdienst gerne weniger Wink
für bitminter muß java auf dem rechner laufen oder?

Nein, du kannst jeden Mining-Client benutzen

meine einstellungen für eligius

cgminer -o stratum+tcp://stratum.mining.eligius.st:3334 -u 1Ca5s24GYtoQ9ZTVacmeUfkJUwrxvXLT4J -p x -I 9

hast du vielleicht eine einstellung für bitminter?

1. Du musst einen Account bei Bitminter erstellen
2. cgminer -o http://mint.bitminter.com:3333 -u Dein_User -p Dein_Password -I 9

Bei Bitminter musst du aufpassen, du musst einen Account erstellen der z.B. den Namen "h2o" hat und du musst einern "Worker" anlegen der z.B. den Namen "Miner1" hat, dein "Dein_User" wären dann "h2o_Miner1", natürlich alles ohne Anführungszeichen Wink

fast genauso wie bei slush´s pool,
danke  Smiley
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
yxt
Legendary

Activity: 3528
Merit: 1116

View Profile
July 14, 2013, 11:44:10 AM

ozco.in  Smiley

BTCKano Pool██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██
██
██
██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
   ██
   ██
   ██
   ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
   ██
   ██
   ██
   ██
Queenvio

Activity: 838
Merit: 533

View Profile
July 14, 2013, 02:15:09 PM

Hey, kann mir das noch mal einen mit dem "Shelved Shares" bei Eligius erklären?

Grüße
candoo

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

Vertrau in Gott

View Profile
July 14, 2013, 02:34:10 PM

In simple terms, what is a summary of CPPSRB?

CPPSRB is a Maximum Pay-Per-Share reward system variant (MPPS). The pool will pay miners as much as is possible using the income from finding blocks, but the pool can never go bankrupt because of high variance and miners have lower variance overall than other reward systems, such as proportional, PPLNS, DGM, etc.

What is this "Shelved Shares" business?

Shelved Shares are simply shares that you have somewhere in the full pool share log that are not yet close enough to the top of the share log to be paid when the next block is found.

How am I paid for my Shelved Shares?

CPPSRB shares are paid in a last-in-first-out order. When a block is found, the share log is processed from the top downward and shares are paid until one full block reward (25 BTC now) worth of shares are paid. If the current round is a "lucky" round (ie: it took less than 1*network_difficuly shares to find the block) then the top of the share log will contain shares from the current round AND some shelved shares from previous rounds, which will then be paid.

So the short answer is: Some amount of shelved shares are paid for every lucky block (on the stats page, a block with a luck > 100%). Depending on how far down in the share log your shelved shares are determines if they're paid by the current block or not. (See your userstats page and note the estimated change in shelved shares. Negative means that amount will be paid if a block is found now.) (In the works: Share log visualization)

Does the pool *owe* me payout of my Shelved Shares?

No. The shelved shares are shares that pool itself never received any funds to pay in the first place. The only way shelved shares can be paid is as described above. (If someone of course wanted to donate bitcoins to the pool buffer, then of course more would be paid.)

Do my shares retain their value from the time they were mined regardless of difficulty changes in the future?

Yes, shares are stored in the share log with their value as a portion of block subsidy at the time of mining and this does not change, ever.

Einer trage des andern Last, so werdet ihr das Gesetz Christi erfüllen.
Queenvio

Activity: 838
Merit: 533

View Profile
July 14, 2013, 02:36:42 PM

In simple terms, what is a summary of CPPSRB?

CPPSRB is a Maximum Pay-Per-Share reward system variant (MPPS). The pool will pay miners as much as is possible using the income from finding blocks, but the pool can never go bankrupt because of high variance and miners have lower variance overall than other reward systems, such as proportional, PPLNS, DGM, etc.

What is this "Shelved Shares" business?

Shelved Shares are simply shares that you have somewhere in the full pool share log that are not yet close enough to the top of the share log to be paid when the next block is found.

How am I paid for my Shelved Shares?

CPPSRB shares are paid in a last-in-first-out order. When a block is found, the share log is processed from the top downward and shares are paid until one full block reward (25 BTC now) worth of shares are paid. If the current round is a "lucky" round (ie: it took less than 1*network_difficuly shares to find the block) then the top of the share log will contain shares from the current round AND some shelved shares from previous rounds, which will then be paid.

So the short answer is: Some amount of shelved shares are paid for every lucky block (on the stats page, a block with a luck > 100%). Depending on how far down in the share log your shelved shares are determines if they're paid by the current block or not. (See your userstats page and note the estimated change in shelved shares. Negative means that amount will be paid if a block is found now.) (In the works: Share log visualization)

Does the pool *owe* me payout of my Shelved Shares?

No. The shelved shares are shares that pool itself never received any funds to pay in the first place. The only way shelved shares can be paid is as described above. (If someone of course wanted to donate bitcoins to the pool buffer, then of course more would be paid.)

Do my shares retain their value from the time they were mined regardless of difficulty changes in the future?

Yes, shares are stored in the share log with their value as a portion of block subsidy at the time of mining and this does not change, ever.

Danke, hatte ich auch gefunden, nur leider auf Grund meines nicht ausreichenden englisch nicht verstanden, deshalb ja die bitte ob es mir jemand erklären kann.  Smiley
qwame

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2013, 04:04:08 PM

Wo kann ich denn Eligius einstellen ab welcher Grenze ausgezahlt wird?  Huh
candoo

Vertrau in Gott

View Profile
July 16, 2013, 04:13:09 PM

Eligius zahlt automatisch aus wenn ein Bock gefunden wurde.

qwame

View Profile
July 16, 2013, 04:28:56 PM

Ahh alles klar, dank dir für die Antwort!
macpoker79 (OP)

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 16, 2013, 05:55:04 PM

Ja aber dann muss man noch einen Tag warten, bis die Verfügbar sind Undecided
Sind das bei mir gute Werte?
http://eligius.st/~wizkid057/newstats/userstats.php/1PekfmbG5XnWkgwYXbw2ZkDiHg5cM8VZBV

Bei Bitminter bekommt man doch noch Namecoins, die man bei Vicurex in BTC tauschen kann.
Müsste man doch im Endeffekt mehr bekommen, oder!?
qwame

View Profile
July 16, 2013, 06:29:30 PM

Hasst ähnlich Werte wie ich!

Ich war vor Wochen auch bei Bitminter, aber irgendwann kamen da jeden Tag nur noch DDos Attacken und der Server war ständig down...
h2o@7970

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 16, 2013, 06:41:35 PM

http://eligius.st/~wizkid057/newstats/userstats.php/1PekfmbG5XnWkgwYXbw2ZkDiHg5cM8VZBV

Bei Bitminter bekommt man doch noch Namecoins, die man bei Vicurex in BTC tauschen kann.
warum nicht mal für 1-2 Tage zum slush´s pool als vergleich?
candoo

Vertrau in Gott

View Profile
July 16, 2013, 06:43:04 PM

warum nicht mal für 1-2 Tage zum slush´s pool als vergleich?

Was soll das bringen? Kennst du Varianz?

1-2 Tage bei Slush können also extrem gut oder extrem schlecht ausfallen wegen der varianz. Aber vergleichswerte kannst du dadurch nicht bekommen.

Am besten ist eligius. Bei besonders wenig Luck sammelt man Shelved Shares  und bezahlt bekommt man die sobald der Pool extrem viel Glück hat.

frelex

Activity: 426

View Profile
July 16, 2013, 09:38:05 PM

Kann ich die Schwierigkeit irgendwo bei eligius bzw. direkt im cgminer einstellen?
candoo

Vertrau in Gott

View Profile
July 16, 2013, 09:55:15 PM

Kann ich die Schwierigkeit irgendwo bei eligius bzw. direkt im cgminer einstellen?

eligius lasst die automatisch an wenn du stratum nutzt.

eckmar
Legendary

Activity: 1878
Merit: 1038

Telegram: https://t.me/eckmar

View Profile
July 18, 2013, 03:40:13 PM
Last edit: July 18, 2013, 03:54:18 PM by eckmar

Hallo macpoker,

Die meisten Proxy Server die mixed-mining anbieten arbeiten zur Zeit lediglich mit dem getwork Protokoll und (noch) nicht mit dem Stratum-Protokoll das du mit deinem Avalon verwendest.

Auch wir bei Ecki Co LTD haben erst seit heute einen Proxy-Server für das Stratum Protokoll aktiv:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=50862.msg2755798#msg2755798
Mixed-Mining per getwork Protokoll haben wir seit bestehen des Pools aktiv (das war übrigens der eigentlich Auslöser warum wir einen eigenen Pool aufgezogen haben).

Damit findest du eben zusätzlich zu den BTCs auch noch gleichzeitig NMCs, das macht bei dem aktuellen Kurs ca. 3,3% mehr aus.
Siehe hierzu auch: http://dustcoin.com/mining

Zum Thema Varianz:
Solange du nicht zum Pool-Hopper mutierst oder dein tägliches Essen von dem Erlös deines Avalons finanzieren musst, ist die Varianz völlig egal!
An einigen Tagen bekommst du mehr an anderen weniger... am Ende des Monats hast du überall das Gleiche (bei gleichen Gebühren, Auszahlungsmethoden, usw.)!

Wenn ein Pool aber kein mixed-mining für das Stratum-Protokoll anbietet, dann bekommst du dort eben entsprechend weniger ausgezahlt (gleich viel BTCs aber eben keine NMCs)!

Soweit verstanden?  Wink

Falls du uns also ausprobieren möchtest:

https://miner.ecki.net:444

Falls es Probleme mit der Anmeldung oder Einstellung am Avalon geben sollte, einfach kurze PM an mich schreiben.

Mit nächtlichem Gruß von der Urlaubsinsel,
 Ecki

P.S.: Wenn du allerdings wirklich einen neuen Mining-Pool ausprobieren willst, dann tue das nicht wie bereits oben geschrieben 1-2 Tage, sondern 1-2 Monate... DANN kannst du die Varianz auch getrost vergessen...!  Cool
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: