Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 07:46:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Yuancoin in China?  (Read 145 times)
Rossy Akbar (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 08:08:06 AM

Just red the timeline on my twitter that show me an account of yuancoin, have you guys ever heard of it? As we knew already that China has banned btc since last, then how does that possible?  Maybe one of you guys knows these already,  so would you like to share your opinion here?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jseverson

Activity: 1834
Merit: 759

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:04:54 AM

China did not ban Bitcoin. I honestly have no clue why people think that. They banned ICOs, because like 95% of them are scams, and they shut down exchanges because they could be used for money laundering. Quite reasonable moves, if you ask me. Certainly more reasonable than what I would expect from a totalitarian country like China.

They are planning their own cryptocurrency, but there are no news as to what will happen to Bitcoin then. I heard a rumor that they will only allow exchanges to accept their own cryptocurrency, thus serving as a gateway crypto of sorts, but it's really nothing more than a rumor at this point.

KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 09:31:46 AM

China did not ban Bitcoin. I honestly have no clue why people think that. They banned ICOs, because like 95% of them are scams, and they shut down exchanges because they could be used for money laundering. Quite reasonable moves, if you ask me. Certainly more reasonable than what I would expect from a totalitarian country like China.

They are planning their own cryptocurrency, but there are no news as to what will happen to Bitcoin then. I heard a rumor that they will only allow exchanges to accept their own cryptocurrency, thus serving as a gateway crypto of sorts, but it's really nothing more than a rumor at this point.

WOW great the chinese regional bankster cartel now has their own cryptocurrency and they are using police and jurisdiction to surpress all others, what a great and reasonable future persepective

you know what, this will not make change anyhow they dont care about you they just want to controll their money, and no one else should be allowed to compete with them, except the national bankster cartell all other cartells are banned.

regards

bitfools

Activity: 112
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:41:41 AM

The level ignorance here is mind boggling, the simple fact is 90% simply don't care about reality, note that TRUMP's election was the BEGIN of the current shoot2moon BTC rally, and MAGA is very much a part of the BTC insanity

Yes, the richest men in China all hold BTC, and publicly acknowledge it, and BTC is the 'currency of the gods' in China, its considered more valuable than paper-money, somewhere between paper and gold,

YES China banned ICO from stealing money from retired ppl, china banned exchanges that were selling shit-coin, and the exchanges all moved to taiwan, so-korea, and russia, country's all friendly to ZOG criminal activity

Note that this week with BRR-CME that Goldman-Sachs (ZOG) will now control the price of BTC Sad

I suspect by controlling the price and manipulating it like they do GOLD (LIBOR) that in time GS will control the majority share of BTC.
Rossy Akbar (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:43:33 AM

Really?  Well, that was out of my mind and why'd mostly people think that? And a lot of people think that was an huge impact when China has banned bitcoin. Very confussing statement because mostly people says it was happened.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: