Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:29:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Scammer tag: Member oaxaca  (Read 676 times)
FUKT (OP)

Activity: 446
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2013, 06:38:31 AM
Last edit: July 14, 2013, 06:56:07 AM by FUKT

I'm putting my case up for member oaxaca to have a scammer tag. I Just minutes ago I logged into my Terrahash account to pay for two of my orders (two sub 500 order numbers)  and noticed that one of the orders had changed to processing. On July 2nd oaxaca contacted me in relation to buying the same order and I asked for 1btc for payment, he declined and thats all I ever heard from him. He also asked for the username of my account so he could talk to terrahash to see if he could change the order to his liking.

I contacted him moments ago and he replied that:

"I didn't jack your order.  Your orders have been canceled for weeks for non-payment.  I went in to their office personally and bought a unit for hosting.  People are all uptight about order numbers.  They really don't care about order numbers.  Terrahash is trying to finalize their product while users on this forum keep screaming SCAM at every opportunity."

I have attached a link to a screenshot of my order page as well to show that my orders are on hold. If order numbers are not a concern then why did he need a sub 500 order number.

http://i43.tinypic.com/2rr719v.png

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FUKT (OP)

View Profile
July 14, 2013, 07:58:29 AM

1) Wrong Sub fourm
2) this sounds like a cust-relations issue between you abd Terahash.

To humor you and give responce... I don't see how this was a scam.  If you both wanted it and one of you defaults or does not pay.  The other party has a second chance to buy. If you didn't pay then tough shit you lost your place in line. 

Maybe, if someone managed to circumvent your account and get a order changed to their details how would you feel? Especially since I was about to pay for two of the orders.

"If you both wanted it and one of you defaults or does not pay.  The other party has a second chance to buy" then maybe they should buy from their own account.
pvtbrutus

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2013, 11:11:31 AM

Could be me but i also don't see the relation between your ordeal and the accused person.

However you "order" a bunch of stuff and don't pay for them? You don't let that linger and hope Terrahash is kind enough to honor your spot in the queue still. Bitcoin is and has always been a time-sensitive business. If you don't have the cash to buy now, don't place an order now?

I work in a computershop and i hate these kind of people with a vengeance. Look at this from Terrahash business viewpoint and see if you still think you should do ANYTHING for a customer that isn't holding to his end of the deal?

If i was Terrahash i would cancel your account right away and offer the items to people that ARE committed.
FUKT (OP)

View Profile
July 14, 2013, 09:16:33 PM

Could be me but i also don't see the relation between your ordeal and the accused person.

However you "order" a bunch of stuff and don't pay for them? You don't let that linger and hope Terrahash is kind enough to honor your spot in the queue still. Bitcoin is and has always been a time-sensitive business. If you don't have the cash to buy now, don't place an order now?

I work in a computershop and i hate these kind of people with a vengeance. Look at this from Terrahash business viewpoint and see if you still think you should do ANYTHING for a customer that isn't holding to his end of the deal?

If i was Terrahash i would cancel your account right away and offer the items to people that ARE committed.

Terrahash or the fact I hadnt paid is not the point of my post! Oaxaca went in to the store armed with knowledge of my orders and then talked his way into changing my order to his. Fair enough I hadnt paid, but so far my orders were on hold every time I checked, as far as I'm concerned, he is a piece of shit. Its all good though, I'm off to LA in a couple of months, so I'll sort it out then.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: