Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:37:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Futures  (Read 1600 times)
Tomjames (OP)

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:49:18 AM

Heyyy Guys , what do you think about the Bitcoin futures listings ?
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jaylhynne018

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:58:58 AM

i think it is was great at the future because of its possibility to increase the amount of users so there is so much thing to happen at the future maybe its good or bad we know that prediction is not a reality so we find out that when it comes to the day!

▬▬[  ENKIDU  ]▬▬[ NEXT GENERATION TEAMS AND PAYMENT SPLITTING ]▬   
▌  THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL COLLABORATION PLATFORM ▐
▬▬  POSSIBLE ONLY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN | Twitter  | Telegram  | Reddit  | Medium  | ANN Thread  | Facebook ▬▬
Bytem3

Activity: 602
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:59:35 AM

We will see very soon Smiley Bitcoin Futures are launching in few hours. It could go both ways, crash to below $10,000 or pump above $20,000. But a crash is more likely.

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
bitfools

Activity: 112
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:11:00 AM

We will see very soon Smiley Bitcoin Futures are launching in few hours. It could go both ways, crash to below $10,000 or pump above $20,000. But a crash is more likely.

1.) Remember that CME-BRR is Goldman-Sachs, aka ZOG, they own the western world and all its banking
2.) So ZOG now  owns BTC

First a little rally, then a wash, remember there is 300 billion USD of fiat paper that GS plans to steal from this market,  and the principal clients are like winkelvoss siamese-twins that must sells billions of usd worth of btc without collapsing the price or seizing up the transaction record, better to sell 100's, and buy insurance from goldman-sachs when the real selling causes the price drop.

mr. Gold:  "Welcome to the fix, Bitcoin, have a seat with me in the back row and we'll watch the paper tails wag our dogs."

So what the fuck did we all expect?

For all intents and purposes, means Goldamn sets the reference rate.
Hmmmmmmmmmmm

Also means the Borg is Assimilating BitCoin
And it ain't gonna be for anything other than the Goldman Collective's benefit

Y'all ain't seen manipulation , yet.
It will be glorious to behold

Keep your nuts where they belong, folks.
tree1100hn

Activity: 229
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:18:34 AM

The futures market is about to start trading right away. There are two factors: First, futures are leveraged so more money can be brought. Perhaps this is the fastest way for BTC to go to the moon. At the same time, the current stock of funds Not enough to support BTC continue to rise. Second, futures can be short, of course, for those of us to buy more to see the more risky, on the other hand can also balance the BTC price.
bitfools

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:20:43 AM

The futures market is about to start trading right away. There are two factors: First, futures are leveraged so more money can be brought. Perhaps this is the fastest way for BTC to go to the moon. At the same time, the current stock of funds Not enough to support BTC continue to rise. Second, futures can be short, of course, for those of us to buy more to see the more risky, on the other hand can also balance the BTC price.

Well, that escalated quickly. Who could have seen a Goldman ZOG turd in the bitcoin punch bowl.
tree361

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:23:24 AM

I was hurt, because in the present situation, the futures market opened, the BTC price dropped 30%, I also lost a lot of money, I hope the futures market continue to make BTC rise, restore the panic situation, please do not sell BTC , Buy it vigorously!
bitfools

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:24:50 AM

Futures? They're nothing but the reflection of an actual article. A magnified, distorted reflection. but nothing more than that.

And trust Goldman-Sachs? Goldman-fucking- Sachs? Prime architect of the 08 Crash?

This is just another kind of IQ test. If you can't learn what banks like G-S did with PMs and apply that to BTC,, you have a -70 IQ.
taiwww

Activity: 588
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:41:33 AM

Answer to this question is quiet difficult. Since last one year bitcoin price is rising continuously with great pace. Its popularity is increasing day by day, its unexpectedly raised price is attracting investors towards it. Due to limited supply and increasing demand bitcoin has become the most volatile currency. If bitcoin developed with such a pace it has bright future ahead and may achieve target predicted by John Mcafee. But sudden rise in price also worried many experts, they term this sudden price rise as a bubble. Illegal activities also started using bitcoins in their trade. As a result many countries like China, Japan, India, Australia, Indonesia banned/ regulated bitcoin transactions. If this continuous to other nations then bitcoin future is not promising.
FoxTheHuman

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:44:15 AM

With the things bitcoin has done in the past weeks I worry about its future. It grows too fast in a short time and becoming bubbles can always explode. When it has too high it starts dump but it does not stop at any value which continues to dump. If the bitcoin continues to go crazy in the future, it will not last forever. I think we should not push it up fast and help it maintain a certain value so that it can build trust for everyone.
gwaposakon101

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:54:38 AM

The future of bitcoin is great, year after year, bitcoin will known in the whole world because of its standard and its ratings.
Tradercrypto0307

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:08:16 AM

i think the price of Bitcoin still icreasing because number of user icreasing day by day but number of bitcoin is limited.
may be some day another cryptocurrency can replace bitcoin but not now.
wanchope2

Activity: 29

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:15:20 AM

bitcoin as a digital currency has not yet taken place. people do not use it for transactions. basically see here an investment asset. Undecided
personally, i believe that digital currencies can play an important role in society. at the same time i'm not just talking about transactions, but also about creating an effective and reliable system as a whole. Smiley Wink
Tomjames (OP)

Activity: 96

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:54:50 AM

This is the 5 minute candle stick after CBOE Bitcoin Futures comes

Ourat

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:06:17 AM

I think bitcoin will grow very far in the future, and prices are getting crazier making the world slowly recognize bitcoin and make it as second money for payment after the currency they use. that's my opinion.
raziplab92

Activity: 44

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:14:20 AM

Future of bitcoin is great but you have to see both sides of picture.Bitcoin has grown a lot in last 3 months just like a rocket .Now its risky for newbies to invest for short term.whales have grabed a lot  of  bitcoins this time.let the things to be settle down..overall bitcoin is gem and after few years some people will regret
ColdZerk

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:45:53 AM

Real BTC price must not depends on price of BTC futures. But it depends  Cry
For example TEZOS futures dont have any common with TEZOS coins, which are not distributed yet, but price of TEZOS futures depend on news of TZS team.
Mikasa77

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:50:35 AM

i think it is was great at the future because of its possibility to increase the amount of users so there is so much thing to happen at the future maybe its good or bad we know that prediction is not a reality so we find out that when it comes to the day!
Bitcoin future was pretty good as it is good today. Bitcoin price was continue increasing and it has a good effect on it for the future. Many people will going to used it and maybe sooner or later it will be accepted by the government. It will be spread all over the world and this can be used as a rule of payment but my prediction was not enough because honestly speaking no one knows what will happen next.

♦ UNIQUE GAMES ♦     Tower.bet     ♦   DAILY RACES   ♦
██   ██   ██   ██████████████████████████████████████████████   ██   ██   ██
$41,000+ Level Bonuses   ★   300 DOGE Signup Bonus
multic2012

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 12:27:13 PM

Personally, my opinion is bitcoin is growing and will grow,regardless of what I want to do all the government and all banks!!!!People learn and become interested in buying it for investment in the future of avoiding all the banks!!!While futures do specifically to reduce the price and regulate the digital market
animaeharthart

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 12:36:51 PM

bitcoin future are successful because as you can see now bitcoin are a lot popular now to people and other developing country. there are a lot of investors that would like to invest in it because they think that they future will be good when investing in it. and for the value of bitcoin in future will increase .
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: