Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:00:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you do with your money after selling altcoins?  (Read 351 times)
richmcrich

Activity: 1120
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:07:21 AM

I'm making my first steps in the cryptocurrency trading world, and am learning everything from scratch (and loving it!)
I have a question which I couldn't find a definite answer for.
What do you do when you want to close a trade of an alt coin? With BTC it's easy, you just cash out (or not?)
But with alt coins, what do you do? Do you buy BTC? If so, then I assume it's a gamble as well, as you don't know what BTC will do from this point onward.
Do you buy BTC and then Tether maybe, so you can stay in the exchange and not have to withdraw the money and then deposit again?
I'm obviously talking about a scenario where you want to take the earnings and re-invest them, as opposed to just take the money and go home.

Mostly if investing in alts I work on the basis of trying to grow my bitcoin, that means if I invest 1 bitcoin I hope to sell for more than 1 bitcoin, irrespective of the USD value, this is because of my belief in bitcoin price going upwards, therefore when I sell alts I keep my money in bitcoin until I decide to buy more alts.
I will simply use the profit money from alts to invest into bitcoin because bitcoin is more promising and profiting as compare to any other investment and the main reason behind the investment in the alts is they don’t afford bitcoin and all they want to do is like me invest and earn from the alts and then again go to the bitcoin to make million out of it so my strategy is quite wonderful than spending money on desires.
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Koro-Sensei

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:27:09 AM

I'm making my first steps in the cryptocurrency trading world, and am learning everything from scratch (and loving it!)
I have a question which I couldn't find a definite answer for.
What do you do when you want to close a trade of an alt coin? With BTC it's easy, you just cash out (or not?)
But with alt coins, what do you do? Do you buy BTC? If so, then I assume it's a gamble as well, as you don't know what BTC will do from this point onward.
Do you buy BTC and then Tether maybe, so you can stay in the exchange and not have to withdraw the money and then deposit again?
I'm obviously talking about a scenario where you want to take the earnings and re-invest them, as opposed to just take the money and go home.

Planning to buy a new Desktop to improve my speculation about altcoin activities and monitor some activist for their signals and output for a designated altcoin. Reinvest some amount after buying is kind of refreshing. Monitors all coins that has good value's. Well pc is better than Smartphone cause of the resolution matter. And multi tasking issue's.
kissme09

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:32:15 AM

After selling all the altcoin I own I will wait for the price to fall and buy them back or I will decide on another potential altcoin.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: