Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:03:38 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin  (Read 1620 times)
ncn1992vn

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:45:42 AM

Bitcoin can comeback 6k in few day and go to 13k in April or May
asifrazaa

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:52:58 AM

Now BTC price will go up 9K or maybe 10K + and then will go down.
Kez1817

Activity: 909
Merit: 17

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:21:07 AM

As of now bitcoin price is still a little bit lower but i believe it is just temporary. I think by the month of april  it will start increasing. Price of bitcoin is normal that sometimes it will go down but not too much.

Shafiqul Islam

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

burst.money

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:35:19 PM

Do you think Bitcoin will be down more? Now price 13708.00 ...  Huh
Bitcoin is digital currency. ...but Bitcoin price is decreasing at a rocket launching speed. ..I face a lot of losses due to price decreasing. .

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
Topaz72

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:08:10 PM

The price in the market is always depending on the supply and demand of every consumers that are investing on the market so if you want to if it can decrease even more? then the answer is yes. Bitcoins is just 3k dollar before it reached 13k so everything is possible if the people is not interested anymore about bitcoins.
It is increasing in market so it is the time to buy bitcoin, price of bitcoin has become very high at the very start it was not very high it was almost 100 dollars but now it is higher than before and the initial price. Gradually bitcoin is getting high and it is being famous worldwide and we need to be active at our investigation. Today it is golden opportunity for us, coming age is going to be the age of digital currency and bitcoin is going to be very useful for us.
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:52:38 PM

Are you sure BTC price will down to 6K $ ?

Bitcoin will down to 6k $

It is quite possible with such large price drops. Of course, can not be sure, but so far there are no signals on the market to rebound.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:46:00 PM

There is a possibility that bitcoin will drop to even 5k! but it will move upward higher than what it falls. I really hoping that this will happen so soon!

Well, let us wait for that possibility to become a reality first, but from what I am expecting though, we may have to just see how this play our considering that the market looks bearish anyway but I am actually expecting a double bottom instead and that is just my own opinion as I do not expect a huge decrease in the market as it is now but we may never know until it happens. I am looking at $6700 to $7000 region though.
Jikalau

Activity: 241

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:19:01 PM

I think if more bad news about bitcoin this could go down very far. but if more positive news about this bitcoin will pump more bitcoin and other altcoin.
ann_82

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:14:22 PM

It was now around $16,100 and I think there's more to come since there's too much attention bitcoin cash is getting. After the news came out about the co-owner of bitcoin.com "sold all his bitcoins for bitcoin cash" many started to panic and did sold all of their bitcoins and it made a big contribution for the price to go down. And I sold bitcoin when pump him! Grin Smiley
tbterryboy

Activity: 1946
Merit: 322

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:07:02 AM

Lmao… it is already down to $8k. But no matter the price, there is no reason for you to panic at all. I believe the reason price is going down is because lots of people keeps on withdrawing everyday. If we stop withdrawing, things will get better. I have money in Bitcoin, but I never withdrew them, still there no matter what.
richkellj

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:12:21 AM

Some trustee of the Mt. Gox coins sold a big amount from September.
That could change the price, but not necessarily. 
https://www.newsbtc.com/2018/03/09/mt-gox-major-factor-behind-bitcoins-1000-drop/
Yeah, and that really had an impact, as the market was apparently meant to correct anyway and he did not even do that as an experience trader and he just kept sending them out one after the other and affecting the global price of the market.

A lot of people already condemned him for not doing it over the counter, but I guess since that is the path that he has chosen, we just have to deal with it until we buy it all from him.
Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:52:02 AM

I think the current price drop is something reasonable in the world of commerce, because it will lure new investors into investing, and if prices continue to rise and new investors will find it hard to invest.
It is always normal, but some people always try to raise some unnecessary fuss about it. It happens in any market as we cannot keep having an uptrend without having a downtrend and vice versa and this is where traders take advantage of the market to keep increasing their holdings and positions anyway. Nonetheless, the market will always give chance for long term holders to also have their own fair share of it all.
ronafurw

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:13:27 PM

and now, after the price is down at $8k yesterday, the price trying to get back to the price before and we can hope that this is a new start for the price so the price could increase more. but if the conditions are the same as the weeks ago, then we can see the price will change again like before and it will up to $10k and down until $8k-$9k again. this is a good decision if we can analyze the price so we can set the price buy and we don't miss the right time to buy bitcoin.
This is still a good time to buy for anyone, although the chances of having a double bottom is really flagging up right now and anyone who ends up missing that one chance will definitely have themselves to blame in the long run. Bitcoin is still trying to retrace gradually from the bear market and once it recovers fully, we hope we will get to see better days ahead.
Sony.UK

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:02:42 PM

The thread was created when the price started booming. It really reached high at $20K. Such threads can be deleted  though the topic 'bitcoin'matches current situation?  This lengthy correction caused big loss. Every action by exchanges and trades is seriously impacting bitcoin's growth. Wait8ng for its recovery.

yanxuanyunshan4

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 03:21:50 AM

Every step of the BTC is going very well. It is being accepted by more and more large merchants, seeking more mainstream media attention and raising awareness. A growing customer base and numerous agreements also give people more opportunities to buy BTC. Every day, better wallets, more communication, and more innovative trading schemes are added to the BTC ecosystem.

I believe BTC will be recognized by people all over the world.
maydna

Activity: 2968
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:24:03 AM

I hope the price will stay at the $8k level and will increase high and back to $10k for the first floor and then increase at $15k and it will increase higher. and if I see what is happening in the market, we have a chance to see the price will increase more than the price now but everything could happen as we know in the cryptocurrency, everything is possible. I think lets we hope for the price to back increase higher so we can sell our bitcoin and we can make a profit again in this month.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Khalid5257

Activity: 48

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:28:12 AM

Bitcoin is the best crypto currency coin .  Cheesy Smiley
playboy654

Activity: 546
Merit: 32

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:00:11 PM

Every step of the BTC is going very well. It is being accepted by more and more large merchants, seeking more mainstream media attention and raising awareness. A growing customer base and numerous agreements also give people more opportunities to buy BTC. Every day, better wallets, more communication, and more innovative trading schemes are added to the BTC ecosystem.

I think this is not big loss for many investors but it gives some losses to the new or later investors so we can wait for sometimes for the good stability of bitcoin and it is not reduce at all si we can wait for our good future.

kingsters

Activity: 238
Merit: 12

I was quet but i was not blind

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:38:24 PM

No, I do not think martket down now not have buliish market maybe some news are coming hope going moon

maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:44:43 PM

I think this is not big loss for many investors but it gives some losses to the new or later investors so we can wait for sometimes for the good stability of bitcoin and it is not reduce at all si we can wait for our good future.

The loss occurs when sold on a low value then at the price the moment you bought. You can very well trust in bitcoin always.  No loss would hit you unless you properly manage the amount you hold.  Along with bitcoin you can very well hope in bitcoin. The price would hit $25 k in few months. So be patient.

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: