Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 01:18:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin  (Read 1606 times)
bosshyip

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:56:38 AM

Do you think Bitcoin will be down more? Now price 13708.00 ...  Huh
Bitcoin is a virtual currency.Now bitcoin number one currency in the world.Bitcoin price now low

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
maydna

Activity: 2898
Merit: 556

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:35:15 AM

Now the currency of the price is $6900, more than three months ago, has fallen by half, I think the recent 1 to 2 months won't appear a sharp rise in the price of the currency, also will be some good will decline, could fall to $6000.

But in the long term, bitcoin is good, and prices will return to the moon.

That I am very confident too. But maybe we need to wait for few months as most of the time bitcoin make heavy pumps are at the second half of the year most especially the last month or two.

I am no problem if I need to wait for a few months again because I am sure that bitcoin price will be increased. actually, if I sell my bitcoin right now, I still make a profit although it is not too big and I still want to earn bigger in the cryptocurrency and I will wait for the price. I think many people still hold their bitcoin too like us and they are expecting to make a big money too and they are fine with waiting for the price.
geopolisch

Activity: 1022
Merit: 511

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:13:29 AM

We cannot tell when it will rise again. Bitcoin price is not stable so that you should have wait.Maybe sooner it will rise again, the important is the possibility to earn more  and  expect for the better outcome  of your effort.
Bitcoin  popularity is still growing and I believe that it will help me or even you to earn more and save for the future.
Agree with you man, trading is actually an unpredictable job which means you can't give an exactly precdiction in this market , everything could be happened even the worst things.
Trading is no doubt one of the best things which can help you in making of large amount of money and that too it has got higher probability of making you richer in lesser time.

However, trading is not an easy thing to do and that it is not at all possible for every one of us to become good at trading and that most of the traders failed to do so and that you can only be successful if you are having enough of the knowledge regarding it.
Trading is just like an art and that not all of us are this much capable of becoming an artist and that you will find so many traders who have quit doing so just because of the reason that they were unable to do their best while doing trading.

You first need to analyze your skillset and then you need to choose the best possible option which you think can work in bets of your favor and can help you in making more money.
jeepuerit

Activity: 306
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 09:05:22 AM

Bitcoin is a money-only illusion and is used by many people or countries, Bitcoin is a currency used for trading and also exchanged for real money and trading on Altcoins.
whandut93

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:33:37 AM

Bitcoin is not anonymous. If you have thought that people are buying bitcoin because it is anonymous then it will be wrong as there are other altcoin (like dashcoin) in the market which is more anonymous than Bitcoin. Dashcoin uses a secret mixing of coin so that every trace of the coin goes off. If you want to mix Bitcoin to make it untraceable so that no one can reach to you by following the block-chain then you need to pay extra and need to use third party exchanger.

As no one regulates Bitcoin and no one can control it anyone can create an artificial market crisis and the Bitcoin price can rise. We all know Gold has the price because there is demand. In a similar way, If there are Bitcoin crisis in the market then Bitcoin price will rise. But if someone buys and hold Bitcoin in his wallet in a huge amount( nearly 1 hundred thousand million dollars of Bitcoin) then there will be a Bitcoin crisis in the market. The demand will be more than the available bitcoin in the market. The price will rise sharply. The same thing is going no now so Bitcoin price is rising.
skba

Activity: 54

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:59:20 AM

Now , Bitcoin price is low. Now the bitcoin price is $6948. don't panic. This is the rule of decreasing prices. Now that the price is low so the time of buying Bitcoin. Don,t sell your bitcoin. Just hold it. we know that hold it gold. Hold is the best way to earn huge amount of money. I hold my bitcoin too.
Babylon

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:59:42 AM

Bitcoin is like a roller coaster it has ups and downs , so yes its normal to bitcoin that it will go down. And we cant say that it would increase and we cant say too that it will decrease. But as of now im hoping that the price of bitcoin rise up. Just hold it though , now the btc is down it a perfect opportunity to some to buy bitcoin at the lowest price.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
hispout

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:32:12 AM

Bitcoin is a money-only illusion and is used by many people or countries, Bitcoin is a currency used for trading and also exchanged for real money and trading on Altcoins.
Bitcoin is something which you can term as a hope of having a comfortable living and that it is something which is having very much potential of enlightening up your lives by helping you in making of some good amount of money as well. You just need to trust bitcoin in all the situations and that you need to study as much as you can regarding this concept of bitcoin so that you can do the things in a better way.
Ambrosius

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:46:04 AM

In recent times, bitcoin values ​​are only about $ 6,000-7,000. The value of the difference is very far from the value when this topic is written. But now the bitcoin is slowly rising and hopefully reaching over S 15,000

MobileBridge Momentum Token Sale
▬  https://momentumtoken.io/  ▬
Revolutionising Marketing & Loyalty
teinblek

Activity: 99

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:45:50 AM

Bitcoin is an electronic money made in 2009 by Satoshi Nakamoto. The name is also associated with the open source software that he designed, and also uses a peer-to-peer network without centralized storage or a single administrator where the US Treasury calls the bitcoins of a decentralized currency
karnwillbit

Activity: 105

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:10:28 AM

Now , Bitcoin price is low. Now the bitcoin price is $6948. don't panic. This is the rule of decreasing prices. Now that the price is low so the time of buying Bitcoin. Don,t sell your bitcoin. Just hold it. we know that hold it gold. Hold is the best way to earn huge amount of money. I hold my bitcoin too.
For me, this decrease in the market value of the bitcoin is just like the golden opportunity for all of us and especially for the ones who were previously unable to invest their money into bitcoin because of lack of money. There is nothing good which you can have by getting panic or making any foolish decision. You need to think positive and make some smart decision which can bring more money.
Tengcreneng

Activity: 144

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:01:48 AM

Yes, of course, it seems to be certain. If the price of Bitcoin ever reaches the highest price does not rule out Bitcoin price will also reach the lowest price. It all depends on a lot of less demand and supply. We can not predict Bitcoin anymore. But obviously the rise and fall of Bitcoin prices is a very reasonable thing and we all cannot deny it.
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:57:29 AM

We cannot tell when it will rise again. Bitcoin price is not stable so that you should have wait.Maybe sooner it will rise again, the important is the possibility to earn more  and  expect for the better outcome  of your effort.
Bitcoin  popularity is still growing and I believe that it will help me or even you to earn more and save for the future.
Agree with you man, trading is actually an unpredictable job which means you can't give an exactly precdiction in this market , everything could be happened even the worst things.
Trading is no doubt one of the best things which can help you in making of large amount of money and that too it has got higher probability of making you richer in lesser time.

However, trading is not an easy thing to do and that it is not at all possible for every one of us to become good at trading and that most of the traders failed to do so and that you can only be successful if you are having enough of the knowledge regarding it.
Trading is not as good as many people think, it may seem like it is the best option since the possibilities of earning money are great but the same time it is so difficult to become a good trader and it takes so much effort and so much money and so much time and very few people are able to do it that you could have been better by doing something else instead of choosing trading as your profession.
maydna

Activity: 2898
Merit: 556

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:41:49 AM

In recent times, bitcoin values are only about $ 6,000-7,000. The value of the difference is very far from the value when this topic is written. But now the bitcoin is slowly rising and hopefully reaching over S 15,000

and now, if we can do analyze in a few days ago, I am sure that we can see that bitcoin price will increase and its happen today although it's not too high, I think many people are glad for this. they can sell their bitcoin to get the profit and waiting if the price is down again so they can buy another bitcoin again. the increasing of bitcoin it looks too slow but it's fine for me because if it stays for a weeks, then I think the price can go up more high.
Budugbass

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:15:27 AM

Whatever may affect on that, which obviously bitcoin will remain number one in the crypto market, and it will still continue to have a high chance until the price movement returns at altitude despite accompanied some downs movements we sometimes do not realize. Bitcoin will continue looks as the controller of other crypto coins in the price movements in the market, and certainly.., the investment in bitcoin looks like it will continue to be in demand by many people from time to time although many news that can affect it.
tailwate07

Activity: 368
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:09:49 AM

In recent times, bitcoin values are only about $ 6,000-7,000. The value of the difference is very far from the value when this topic is written. But now the bitcoin is slowly rising and hopefully reaching over S 15,000

and now, if we can do analyze in a few days ago, I am sure that we can see that bitcoin price will increase and its happen today although it's not too high, I think many people are glad for this. they can sell their bitcoin to get the profit and waiting if the price is down again so they can buy another bitcoin again. the increasing of bitcoin it looks too slow but it's fine for me because if it stays for a weeks, then I think the price can go up more high.
You will find so many people who will be in very much favor of trading of crypto coins and that they have made a very good earning out of it. On the other hand, there will be lot of people who will find it very much difficult and that they had hardly make anything profitable out of trading. It is you who need to make the right choice by looking at your skills and then doing the right thing.
Blakscorpion

Activity: 215
Merit: 100

CryptoFan

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:35:11 PM

When the title is "Bitcoin" on a Bitcoin forum, you can't expect a relevent post.
Then I opened it. I was not disapointed. A post full of quality and technical points of view by the OP.

Cheesy

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
Ingramtg
Legendary

Activity: 861
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:24:28 PM

Well as of now the bitcoin seems gradually decreasing but then again it's more advisable to hold your coins but , it's a open opportunity to some who wanted buy bitcoin at the lowest price , and this is the main reason why bitcoin is very volatile. And anyway yes i'm very optimistic on bitcoin I know it will reach the price or exceed the price of last year chart, best hope though.
wriizo

Activity: 132

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:30:38 PM

No, for now it absolutely will not go down. Its at a perfect position for investors and everyone is actually investing. Bitcoin is going far away from down, just going up with its value. It is the future of the payments, everyone knows it. Mainstream media cover Bitcoin and also other digital currencies daily, so no, Bitcoin is far from going down my pal.
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:51:50 AM

No, for now it absolutely will not go down. Its at a perfect position for investors and everyone is actually investing. Bitcoin is going far away from down, just going up with its value. It is the future of the payments, everyone knows it. Mainstream media cover Bitcoin and also other digital currencies daily, so no, Bitcoin is far from going down my pal.
Bitcoin had a very difficult first quarter in this year in which the only thing that it did was going down, now that the second quarter has begun and it seems is doing fine and even if at the moment the price is going down once again, we know this is going to be temporary, bitcoin will eventually regain all the value it lost and more but you need to be patient and wait for the day that happens.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: