Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 07:33:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Got $400 to spend, what altcoins or Altcoin?  (Read 780 times)
tenyom

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:53:01 AM

Try DeepOnion.. buy 100 coins from cryptopia.. then if you  have min 100 coins in their wallet , you can join their weekly airdrop base on your participation in their forum.. so not only you are investing but also you can use your spare time to get free coins.. good luck
DarkSikko

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:19:16 AM

For me i think iota is the best right now and the other is btc and eth
LukaIII

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 07:46:54 PM

https://www.viberate.io/ you should really look in to this one, as is very promisng coin, with posible high returns
MrKubem

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 08:22:43 PM

I think for $ 400 you can break it down into 4 parts $ 100 to invest in each coin you want. And keep in mind their value as well as their road map. In the three names you give, I like most IOTA and add a name that I pay attention to today is the GRX token. Wish you luck with your choice !!

Lei Crypto bounty

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:05:30 AM

Considered Long term Hold of coin and wait for profit,
for how long?this question depends on your patient and vision of some of the
coin you hold or going to hold.

for me this are my list of coins i hold and considered to hold far long more than
4 to 5 years or onward.

- BTC
- ETH
- LTC
- NEO
- PART

these are my top altcoins to be pick and HOLD for a long time of period
i believe on the Project of these all , and i believe this will take flight sooner
and will be next great deal next to Bitcoin, some of the Coins i mentioned
are old time coin next to BTC such as LTC and ETH this two are far better than
Bitcoin in terms of many ways but not on price surely Bitcoin would be the King
for he is the first root of all cryptocurrency without him nothing exist also
for all concept of digital currency came to Bitcoin.

Still do your own research for the some of the altcoin, these is solely my Opinion and
Observation on these coins for the past few months of development of every coin.

harpazo777

Activity: 13

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:19:12 AM

it's always good to diversify. I would personally put it all in Etherium and wait a few days before trading it for some alts.
fredo123

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:24:22 AM

If i have 400 dollars to spend with alt coins i rather choose PKT, SUBSTRATUM and AETERNITY, I know all types of alt coins are profitable, but it only depends on how you deal with it.
iamMhew

Activity: 688
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:28:49 AM

$400 is enough to hold a ethereum or litecoin, or maybe choose from TOP 1-10 leading altcoins in the market for more better result, because choosing tokens/altcoins from ICO projects are too risky and dont have a 100% or even 50% chance of successful rate in the future, so dont depend your self on some other newcomer altcoins to earn profits, but choose to all proven altcoins that can make you more profits in the future.
GrannyC

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:34:04 PM

Are you interested in ICOs? These offer a great potential, but they also take a bit more of time to research and you need some business knowledge to understand them. I find them quite rewarding. See goNetwork, SelfKey and Dencity for example
GrannyC

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:35:56 PM

Iota and ripple are good for long term investment. And I can say that these coins are great, having a nice team behind it. Oh and don't forget the other coins such as adx neo. Those coins are great.

Neo and also Waves can be interesting for the long term because both of them produce dividends. Waves produces fees if you lease them to a pool and Neo produces GAS that is quite valuable.
MarioLuck990

Activity: 157

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:38:19 PM

Hi All,

I have 400 dollars to spend and I want to purchase some altcoins, what would you recommend? Buy a few cheap ones or all in one?

some of what I'm looking at:

IOTA
ADA
Civic

Your responses will be appreciated.

Thanks

IOTA, ADA, EOS, DIW
I have invested my capital to DIW because is at whitelist at the moment and profits are like 100% sure Wink
Sevaev

Activity: 406
Merit: 132

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:59:04 PM

Hi All,

I have 400 dollars to spend and I want to purchase some altcoins, what would you recommend? Buy a few cheap ones or all in one?

IOTA
ADA
Civic

Thanks
I think Litecoin would be better and from your list, IOTA is more promising altcoin than ADA and CIVIC. If you had some extra like $ 700, my suggestion would be ETHEREUM. ETHEREUM is best altcoin.
Valentina Ambassador

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

REPUBLIA PRE-SALE : Aug 23rd

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:11:57 PM

Hello! My advice is don't trust to people you don't know at all because they can just make post for bounty ( not all people are here for bounty posts - here exists good persons with the valuable opinions but try make your opinion) Top traders cannot give to you 100% guarantee for any coins or tokens but if make analyze you can find top more adequate currency! If I were your place I choose ETH. I think it's more protective make investment in one type of assets. Have happy day!

Tactical Genius

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 09:17:39 PM

Buy very low supply altcoins with solid teams behing you can check out proofsuite,internxt,poweledger, genesis vision,insurex is also very great.In fact just invest in low supply altcoins.

diouf67

Activity: 260
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:32:39 PM

Hi All,

IOTA
ADA
Civic

Thanks

The best practice is generally to split your investment but if you are planning on holding in a private wallet or such it can get costly transferring to and from exchanges with such small amounts. So then I'd go just one coin. IOTA and ADA have already had their pump so of the three you should go for Civic.

Alleras

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:12:54 PM

You cannot go wrong with the top 10 honestly.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: