Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 11:07:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do other people feel so greedy in everthing?  (Read 463 times)
Coffee_Lover

Activity: 196
Merit: 3

Soycoin is the future "stablecoin"

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:07:57 AM

Hi Guys, I'm a newbie. Got a lot of things going on my mind especially regarding Greed. I feel the need to open this topic with you all so I wont be blind sided. I do believe that by giving you feel satisfied about life and that blessing overflows. I don't seem to get it from other people who are too greedy for material things, for praises, for time and affection. At work, people seem to harm others emotionally just to have that position they longed for years. At home, other siblings think for themselves only and not even checking out on their parents how they are doing or how's their finances. With friends, there is always someone who wanted to be the center in everything. Who wanted all the praises and would think that they're the boss because they are the richest from the group. Mind if I get some feedback on this?
I think people become greedy because they are not contented with what they have.. Praises, money, position these are all materials things thay cannot be taken with us when we die. I beliwve people who are greedy doesnt believe in God above and afterlife. Because if so, they will know tjat greediness is not a goid thing to do and feel.

❍ soy coin ❍
❱❱UNIQUE BLOCKCHAIN CROWDSALE❰❰
FOR INDUSTRIAL PRODUCTION (http://www.soy-coin.com/eng)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
pablopsantos

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:40:52 PM

Because they believe that money will bring them happiness and piece of mind, but the truth is that it does not happen like that.
shiki3226

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:09:34 PM

There are many reasons why people could be greedy. First, there are those people who experienced to have nothing and when they were given the opportunity, they are no longer allowing that same thing to happen so they take more than what is needed.

shiki3226

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:11:26 PM

There are also people who are so competitive that they cannot handle to lose or being rejected. They don't like the idea that someone if more superior to them or that they are on the losing end so they tend to be greedy not because they want the prize but they wanted to win.

Mmball2018

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:40:11 PM

Because of discontentment and unsatisfaction. People don't appreciate small things around them. They are not satisfied with small achievements because they wantesld more. They even want things even you cannot afford. The result is covetousness. Being greed is being covetous.
sadapara78

Activity: 39

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:44:07 PM

It is not necessary to say that they are greedy. Perhaps just a man with a hard time got a penny given and it is important for his family and he can not sacrifice it. They are deputies, all sorts of ministers, because they are accustomed to having everything in chocolate.
tuliobrothers

Activity: 185

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:41:09 PM

They wanted  to get everything that is being greedy. When they are obsessed and want to get what they wanted in life.

rainmaximo

Activity: 175

E-Commerce For Blockchain Era

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:10:32 PM

In my opinion, other people feel so greedy in everything because they want everything, they are not satisfied and contented to what they have right now. I've known this person that he have everything or should I say he is blessed enough because he have house and lot, cars and money but their's one thing that they don't have it is LOVE. The woman that his looking for, the love of his life or he said the ONE is not in love with her or she don't have a feeling for him and he don't want to feel rejected that's why he dont pursue her. That's why he doing the things where he is the best and where he knows that he can be succesful and he can win in the game.

▬▬▬[Storweey ]▬▬▬
  █████  E-Commerce For Blockchain Era ███████
▬▬▬● Telegram   ★★   whitepaper  ★FacebookTwitter  ●▬▬▬
joromz1226

Activity: 798
Merit: 258

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:35:33 PM

I think because of discontentment in life, And I would agreed to somebody said that there are lot of greedy people due to in real life they nothing. Because of don't have anything to their life, they're thinking everything which is a bad things that leads them to become greed.
reymartH

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:47:12 PM

Greed is thinking about yourself most of the time, without caring about what the other person feels. Greed destroys friendships, relationships, and is the root cause of bigger mankind troubles like war and corruption. If you don’t control and become aware of it, your greed will only increase with each passing day. And even if you fulfill your every desire you won’t be able to live a happy life, because it’s the nature of greed to desire for another wish when one wish is fulfilled.
ongta

Activity: 65

Sky has no limit

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:46:55 AM

Being greedy is good after we work hard to get what we want.It normal went you take the things more than we needs.Sometimes people being greedy for to satisfied them self because they don't like to sharing to others people.
automail

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:53:17 AM

Greed is something that is hard to resist. There is nothing with wanting more as long as you are doing things the right way. It will only be greed if you are taking more that what you can consume. To continue to want something is not bad. We need it in life in order to succeed. Not wanting anything means that you will not do anything and be complacent on who you are which is sometimes can be a bad thing to do. We need to continue to strive for more to be more. Life is too short to worry about being greedy.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
coorsaur

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:00:47 AM

Hi Guys, I'm a newbie. Got a lot of things going on my mind especially regarding Greed. I feel the need to open this topic with you all so I wont be blind sided. I do believe that by giving you feel satisfied about life and that blessing overflows. I don't seem to get it from other people who are too greedy for material things, for praises, for time and affection. At work, people seem to harm others emotionally just to have that position they longed for years. At home, other siblings think for themselves only and not even checking out on their parents how they are doing or how's their finances. With friends, there is always someone who wanted to be the center in everything. Who wanted all the praises and would think that they're the boss because they are the richest from the group. Mind if I get some feedback on this?

They feel greedy because they think they are the only ones who should benefit in some things. They think they have the authority.
They think they’re powerful than other people. They want to have it all and doesn't feel contented.
Hifemih

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:07:47 AM

Because they want all to themselves, dey don't want others to have
wesbrook2

Activity: 81

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:14:45 AM

Greedy its comes silently when someone feel greedy its mean that want had that hardly.
Because they are not contented to their life.  So they feel to get other wealth. 
Tuyok

Activity: 115

★Adconity.com★

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:18:50 AM

Nowadays, Parents should not be talking about money especially in front of their children. As I have noticed, people nowadays are so sensitive when it comes to money, it feels like they want more and more money.

Leo21

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:40:22 AM

my opinion about greed is because it is the nature of which is owned by every human being, who is never satisfied with what it already owned until the man died
PrettyFace2018

Activity: 184

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:40:48 AM

A greedy person is someone whose primary goal in life is to get more and more of something they wants and their focus is on getting it. People feel so greedy because they are not contented with the life that they have especially the material things they have in comparison with what others have.
Hannana01

Activity: 40

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:05:21 AM

for me, the reason for being greedy in everything is discontentment of what they have or what they achieve, and sometimes people tend to be more greedy if they were being ignored and unacknowledged by other's or by specific person they want to impress. The feeling of being neglected is really hurtful, that's why others become more and more greedy, they will not stop, unless their status or position is secured and satisfied of what they have.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: