Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:07:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do other people feel so greedy in everthing?  (Read 463 times)
JesusCryptos

Activity: 714
Merit: 117

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:08:54 PM

It is a problem of measure. The natural insting to pursue one owns interest in many people gets carried away up to the real of greed, where you want more and more and cannot feel satisfied. Is like a healthy approach to sex versus nymphomania.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
innocent93
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:37:20 PM

Hi Guys, I'm a newbie. Got a lot of things going on my mind especially regarding Greed. I feel the need to open this topic with you all so I wont be blind sided. I do believe that by giving you feel satisfied about life and that blessing overflows. I don't seem to get it from other people who are too greedy for material things, for praises, for time and affection. At work, people seem to harm others emotionally just to have that position they longed for years. At home, other siblings think for themselves only and not even checking out on their parents how they are doing or how's their finances. With friends, there is always someone who wanted to be the center in everything. Who wanted all the praises and would think that they're the boss because they are the richest from the group. Mind if I get some feedback on this?
Cause we are living in a material world and i'm a material girl...say the song. there is nothing more to add.
dongyi17

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:05:16 AM

That is what human nature is, that is his nature to be greedy, to be selfish, to be proud and boastful of what they have, and long for fame, glory and praise not unless they were change  internally by heart which only God and they themselves wanted it nothing happens...they were only be slave of what they called sinful nature... not unless one understand what life really is, and what sin do to us, we will not fully understand what's going on in us..many things in this world lure us and entice us to gain more rather than to give more..

zedkiel08

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:10:43 AM

It is natural for people to envy with each other , greediness is a nature in each of everyone . Because people wants was what others have . They envy others that is why people feel greedy. Jealousy is one reason why people feel greedy with other people. Because we are in material world where things that are valuable are important.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
THE FABRIC TOKEN ECOSYSTEM      WHITE PAPER    ANN THREAD    SLACK      DRAG-AND-DROP SMART CONTRACTS
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
MairaObergh

Activity: 270
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:18:09 AM

I guess a greedier a person has a better chance of succeeding and passing down their genes.
nagatraju

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:11:08 PM

No matter how much you have, you will always want to have some more. It has always been that way, even rich people want to be even richer. This is probably the law of nature.
meliodas

Activity: 742
Merit: 329

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:23:26 PM

Hi Guys, I'm a newbie. Got a lot of things going on my mind especially regarding Greed. I feel the need to open this topic with you all so I wont be blind sided. I do believe that by giving you feel satisfied about life and that blessing overflows. I don't seem to get it from other people who are too greedy for material things, for praises, for time and affection. At work, people seem to harm others emotionally just to have that position they longed for years. At home, other siblings think for themselves only and not even checking out on their parents how they are doing or how's their finances. With friends, there is always someone who wanted to be the center in everything. Who wanted all the praises and would think that they're the boss because they are the richest from the group. Mind if I get some feedback on this?

I think the major reason of men's greediness is uncontentment. Most of us wants to have more than what we have if there are chances. However, aiming too much is not right, we must work for it. There are people who already experience that hardship of having nothing that they don't want to experience it again.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $| 
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
labs0918

Activity: 205
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:50:12 PM

Other people feel so greedy in everything because they are not contented in what God gave to them. They wanted to get all their wants even it is not important. They only want to take and take and they donot want to give.

bernashka

Activity: 298
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:19:48 PM

Greed is not only a trait of character and quality of personality. It is also a socio-cultural phenomenon that can manifest itself in relation to anything - money, power, values, food, people. Greed is manifested in an active desire to accumulate, in the desire to have more. However, this quality can be said much more.
s0beit

Activity: 556
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:25:58 PM

People has no contentment, it's part of our nature to be greedy and jealous for what others have. Even if some people already have a lot they never stop for wanting more. Even rich people get jealous and never get contented with what they have.
btcluisdiki

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:56:46 PM

People results into greediness because simply, they aren't contented for what they have. All people become greedy for money, for financial supports or life assurance. Money provides us with everything- may it be more or less. No matter how large the amount in our bank accounts, we never feel fully contented or enough. People are greedy because they, let's say we, feel something that is missing in our life and we want that piece of us to be intact- therefore, we people always dreamt of a perfect lifestyle. Greediness starts within ourselves.
TWagner92

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 02:01:11 AM

Its the natural behavior of the human kind I guess. We always feels not contended in everything even if we have enough. And that is why we are greedy on everything.
jims22

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 12:42:32 PM

The scarcity of supplies and reged competition, too much materialism, covetous heart made people greedy for everything.
Mahiyaing rosas

Activity: 48

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 01:19:07 PM

Not all, but for me it's because they are not contented of what they have. They keep on wanting more and more . We must have contentment in our lives.
elash

Activity: 116

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 02:53:20 PM

They are greedy because what they want is to success just by their self and They are greedy because they are selfishly thinking of themselves and they also don't want to endure them because they only want is that they are only the one who should success. And when you are already a successful person they are going to pull you down because of their greediness.

Makingmoney2018

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 12:15:55 PM

People greedy because they don't have God. Being greedy is a sin.
Greedy people would rather get rather than give. But if you have God in your life, you will surely have a big heart and you do not need to be greedy at all.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 01:13:05 PM

Greedy people would rather get rather than give. But if you have God in your life, you will surely have a big heart and you do not need to be greedy at all.

That's to say that if you believe in god then you'd avoid being greedy. A lot of greedy people believe in god but are greedy none the less. It's really about the person. Selfishness, need to have more than what you need is a human emotion that's been there ever since and it doesn't have anything to do with a person's religion

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..███████████████████████████████
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 02:24:09 PM

Greediness is one of the deadliest sin according to Bible.  We do not know why they act liek that but one thing is for sure, they just want to secure something.  But it is too much and it is called greediness.  It is like selfishness.  Some people are poor because there are many who are greedy.
Palider

Activity: 1273
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 02:57:31 PM

Other are being greedy in everything because of envy. This is because of lack of attention and they might not being loved as much as they needed it, so they were envious to those who gets affection that they don't be able to recieve. You're right that there are those greedy people that you can find at work, friends and even on families. I think if those people were given enough love by people around them they will be satisfied for what they have and won't feel such negativity in life.
voltesbit777

Activity: 910
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 03:38:56 PM

When we talk about about " Greediness " It is always came from authority, and money where most people always got tempted on this things, were up to now in our generation people got greed because of money most of the time and enviousness could be the last thing of being greed.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: