Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:58:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Any project ideas for these crypto related domains?  (Read 331 times)
racquemis (OP)

Activity: 174
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 12:55:05 PM

I regged some premium domains:

bitcoins.cafe
altcoins.cafe
litecoins.cafe

Just regged them as an "investment"...

Any ideas if i wanted to develop one or more of them?

Regards.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TRoze

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 05:35:25 AM

You could possibly do;

• crypto.cafe
  • cryptocurrency.cafe
  • cryptocoin.cafe
  • cryptocoins.cafe

Just some ideas.  Also, I just started to make my own website about bitcoins, altcoins, cryptocurrencies, and more.  Maybe we could collaborate, and work together!  Just let me know what you think!  And I hope you like the suggestions!  Cheesy
davis196

Activity: 2954
Merit: 905

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 07:41:10 AM

I`ve never seen such .safe domains.I don`t think that anybody would trust a website with such domain.
What do you mean by "investing" in these domains?You want to resell them for profit or you want to build projects around them?I think that you have to come up with a project idea first and then search for a proper domain name.

lendingblock

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 05:59:09 PM

I`ve never seen such .safe domains.I don`t think that anybody would trust a website with such domain.
What do you mean by "investing" in these domains?You want to resell them for profit or you want to build projects around them?I think that you have to come up with a project idea first and then search for a proper domain name.

I agree with this. I think you should try some more cheaper level top level domains - like .com, .org, .net - .cafe just doesnt look trustworthy given how many scams there are in the space.
crabby

Activity: 276
Merit: 48

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:29:55 PM

I think this fad of people buying domains they don't know what to do with is strange. Why buy the domain if you don't already have an idea? People don't visit a domain because of the name. People visit a domain because of the product or service that is provided by the domain. You could have the domain ijijiji.com and people would still come to the domain if you had some incredible product.

However, given your current situation. Maybe it's time for you to open up a Bitcoin themed coffee shop. You could accept bitcoin as payment and serve Bitcoin themed cookies.

Other than the literal purpose of the "cafe" extension, I don't think I would trust going to that extension either.
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 3148

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 10:45:43 PM

TLD with .cafe extension It looks like a domain for amusement. Maybe for the relaxed community, chat, forum etc... where members will be talking about other living things, not only about work.

You make the few mistakes. First, you need to have an idea, and after that, you going to register a domain name for your business. also, a domain with .cafe extension is not too much attractive. I fully agree with previous posters .com .net . org is the best. Price and online positioning.

You could possibly do;

• crypto.cafe
  • cryptocurrency.cafe
  • cryptocoin.cafe
  • cryptocoins.cafe

Just some ideas.  Also, I just started to make my own website about bitcoins, altcoins, cryptocurrencies, and more.  Maybe we could collaborate, and work together!  Just let me know what you think!  And I hope you like the suggestions!  Cheesy

I apologize for moving the subject, TRoze can you tell me more about your started job. Maybe I have business offer for you

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
TimtheYoutuber

Activity: 1708
Merit: 125

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 11:24:45 PM

You could try and make some sort of coffee business that has a crypto currency twist too it. Or you could try and resell them.

Positivebetting
braindeadgenius

Activity: 115
Merit: 8

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 01:30:50 AM

Instead of making a new thread on exactly the same type of subject, I will ask the question here.

I made a domain for someone based on their needs, but since they have bailed, I am left with a year's worth of hosting with this domain already paid for. It's currently running OpenCart 3.0, but that could obviously be changed.

https://www.kingcryptoservices.com/

Any suggestions for what could be done to make some money with it?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: