Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 12:12:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: BF Labs Inc.'s Bitcoin Development Fund (title has been edited by OP)  (Read 4269 times)
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2013, 04:45:10 PM
Last edit: July 15, 2013, 05:06:48 AM by Phinnaeus Gage

EDIT: Josh has shown proof that my original posts are not true. I did not lie, but I was mistaken. At this penning, Google has yet to index the page on BFL's donation site depicting the Bitcoin address in question.

Here is the offical Bitcoin address for the BDF: https://blockchain.info/address/1ERVh27gZfPSDaaagL9R3W12xpMJ38ZBA7

Here is a transaction from a couple days ago: https://blockchain.info/tx/16e082c2406bab2395d70f2e927de698fd7543200710012b816e90d6ad3d036f

As you can clearly see, $50 was move away from the original pool and was funneled to another account owned by Sonny Vleisides, a known thief.

The funds are now sitting here: https://blockchain.info/address/19qNnaaysFRMyifpjNzmZrvs9E7YtGjbaz

Since BFL made no mention as to whom the donation was sent to, then no donation was made, ergo they're keeping it for themselves.

The very next day a 20 BTC ($2,000 USD) donation was made to this noble cause: http://coinpunk.org/ operated by https://twitter.com/kyledrake

Just more proof of what type of characters them BFL folks are--crooks!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Inaba
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2013, 05:01:12 PM

Except, we did mention it.  It's listed on the BitcoinDF site. http://www.bitcoindf.org/project/wayside-waifs-19/

See if you can fail harder, Bruno, you lying piece of shit.  You are truly one of the most worthless human beings I have ever met, you barely qualify as human.  You are the most dishonest person on these forums and that's saying a lot.  Not a single honest thing comes out of your posts, ever.

Just more proof of what type of character you are - lying, irresponsible waste of humanity.   How much have you stolen from Bitcoin 100?  You are the entire reason people stay away from Bitcoin 100 and you are the reason we will never donate to it.  Not only have you stolen thousands of dollars from Bitcoin 100, you have also caused them to lose tens of thousands of dollars in donations.  There's only one thief here, and that's you.  Bitcoin DF is 100% open about it's transactions, I wonder why Bitcoin 100 wasn't open about their transactions with you in charge?  It would have made it impossible for you steal the funds, that's why!

If you're searching these lines for a point, you've probably missed it.  There was never anything there in the first place.
frankenmint
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1018

HoneybadgerOfMoney.com Weed4bitcoin.com

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2013, 05:02:43 PM

Except, we did mention it.  It's listed on the BitcoinDF site. http://www.bitcoindf.org/project/wayside-waifs-19/

See if you can fail harder, Bruno, you lying piece of shit.  You are truly one of the most worthless human beings I have ever met, you barely qualify as human.  You are the most dishonest person on these forums and that's saying a lot.  Not a single honest thing comes out of your posts, ever.

Just more proof of what type of character you are - lying, irresponsible waste of humanity.

from the COO of BFL folks - WOULD YOU REALLY GIVE YOUR MONEY TO A COMPANY THAT IS RUN BY THE CHARACTER ABOVE?

http://www.bitcoinnews.ca/uploads/1/4/7/9/14793048/880755_orig.jpg  Look at the business card on the Right - says COO for good ol Josh

dogie
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2013, 05:03:33 PM

Them hero members, such an inspiration

k9quaint
Legendary

Activity: 1190

View Profile
July 14, 2013, 05:14:37 PM

See if you can fail harder, Bruno, you lying piece of shit.  You are truly one of the most worthless human beings I have ever met, you barely qualify as human.  You are the most dishonest person on these forums and that's saying a lot.  Not a single honest thing comes out of your posts, ever.

Why don't you sue him?

Bitcoin is backed by the full faith and credit of YouTube comments.
klondike_bar
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1005

ASIC Wannabe

View Profile
July 14, 2013, 05:30:24 PM

Them hero members, such an inspiration

really....

Its disspointing to see the public figurehead of BFL being such an aggressive, insulting character. I cannot tell if he is simply a bully or actually psychopathic. how does the rest of BFL allow him to participate in the forums if everyone he addresses walks away with a terrible taste in their mouths?

24" PCI-E cables with 16AWG wires and stripped ends - great for server PSU mods, best prices https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=563461
No longer a wannabe - now an ASIC owner!
gmaxwell
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 4172
Merit: 8419

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2013, 05:31:22 PM

* gmaxwell takes a moment to note that using and reusing "well known" addresses inspires this kind of clueless speculation. Instead of finding the posting that explained it, someone looked at the blockchain and assumed they knew all that they needed to know. Better to not reuse addresses— if you want to make your activities public for transparency sake, then you can still post them but when people get them from your site instead of the blockchain they can't so easily jump to conclusions.

I cannot tell if he is simply a bully
In every interaction I've had with him he's been a kind, sincere, and intelligent person.  My personal observation is that many people on the forum have treated him like utter shit— with varying degrees of "justification"— and it's hardly surprising that he has no tolerance remaining especially for folks like Phinnaeus who have been so persistently aggressive.
papaminer

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

Free World

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2013, 05:33:29 PM

one party should hire Harvey Specter

฿: 1L7dSte4Rs4KyyxRCgrqSWYtkXdAb4Gy1z

MORE INFO ABOUT ME: BTC
int03h

Activity: 532
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 14, 2013, 05:35:47 PM

Why don't you sue him?

Because any fraction of zero is still zero. Suing him for the fuck all he owns seems like a total waste of time and not to mention money.
nimda

Activity: 784

0xFB0D8D1534241423

View Profile
July 14, 2013, 05:37:33 PM

Another Inaba v Gage thread! Do I need to bring out my half of a duck?
Red_Wolf_2

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 14, 2013, 06:38:07 PM

Another Inaba v Gage thread! Do I need to bring out my half of a duck?

Please tell me you have a picture of half a duck.... I'm curious as to how it has been divided into two equal portions! (I'm thinking down the middle)

As for Phinneaus Gage... His behaviour on this forum is reprehensible. I'd fully expect someone behaving as he does in public real life to end up getting punched in the head just like Bart Sibrel did when he kept telling Buzz Aldrin he was a coward and a liar and had never been to the Moon.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wptn5RE2I-k

Probably should put something here.... Maybe an LTC address?
LeNdJidEvsyogSu2KbC1u3bfJSdcjACFsF
Kouye

Activity: 336

Cuddling, censored, unicorn-shaped troll.

View Profile
July 14, 2013, 06:39:52 PM

Except, we did mention it.  It's listed on the BitcoinDF site. http://www.bitcoindf.org/project/wayside-waifs-19/

Just more proof of what type of character you are - lying, irresponsible waste of humanity.   How much have you stolen from Bitcoin 100?  You are the entire reason people stay away from Bitcoin 100 and you are the reason we will never donate to it.  Not only have you stolen thousands of dollars from Bitcoin 100, you have also caused them to lose tens of thousands of dollars in donations.  There's only one thief here, and that's you.  Bitcoin DF is 100% open about it's transactions, I wonder why Bitcoin 100 wasn't open about their transactions with you in charge?  It would have made it impossible for you steal the funds, that's why!

This is proof BFL even works on sunday.

[OVER] RIDDLES 2nd edition --- this was claimed. Look out for 3rd edition!
I won't ever ask for a loan nor offer any escrow service. If I do, please consider my account as hacked.
toddtervy

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2013, 06:56:54 PM

I wouldn't be suprised by things like this from BFL.  Not at this point in time.

Get off my c@ck !
YipYip

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 15, 2013, 12:03:31 AM

* gmaxwell takes a moment to note that using and reusing "well known" addresses inspires this kind of clueless speculation. Instead of finding the posting that explained it, someone looked at the blockchain and assumed they knew all that they needed to know. Better to not reuse addresses— if you want to make your activities public for transparency sake, then you can still post them but when people get them from your site instead of the blockchain they can't so easily jump to conclusions.

I cannot tell if he is simply a bully
In every interaction I've had with him he's been a kind, sincere, and intelligent person.  My personal observation is that many people on the forum have treated him like utter shit— with varying degrees of "justification"— and it's hardly surprising that he has no tolerance remaining especially for folks like Phinnaeus who have been so persistently aggressive.

In every interaction where he is (paying you off/giving you money for advertsing) .......lolz

Good to have your unbiased opinion....   Wink

OBJECT NOT FOUND
crazyates
Legendary

Activity: 952

View Profile
July 15, 2013, 02:31:05 AM

Why don't you sue him?
Haha my reaction was the opposite. Phinnaeus, he called you a liar. You should sue him! I'm just about totally, nearly 100% sure you'll probably almost win.  Roll Eyes

Tips? 1crazy8pMqgwJ7tX7ZPZmyPwFbc6xZKM9
Previous Trade History - Sale Thread
Inaba
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2013, 05:37:49 AM

If Phinnaeus doesn't sue me or BFL, it is unequivocal proof that he is lying in every post he makes.  

However:

EDIT: Josh has shown proof that my original posts are not true. I did not lie, but I was mistaken. At this penning, Google has yet to index the page on BFL's donation site depicting the Bitcoin address in question.

You did lie.  You made a statement that you knew to be false:

As you can clearly see, $50 was move away from the original pool and was funneled to another account owned by Sonny Vleisides, a known thief.

This is a lie.  You had absolutely zero knowledge of who this account belonged to and you made a statement, knowing that you had zero knowledge, that it was in fact true. This is not the only statement that you made that was false, and you knew it was false when you made it.  You lied.  You are a liar.  We already knew that, though.  You are also a thief.  How much have you embezzled from Bitcoin100?  No one knows, because you did not make any of your transactions public, unlike BitcoinDF.

Bruno, you are a liar and a thief.

If you're searching these lines for a point, you've probably missed it.  There was never anything there in the first place.
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2013, 05:43:10 AM

Josh! Josh! Josh! You do realize that you're the only one calling me a liar, whereas a slew of bitcoiners have offered up proof a myriad of times pointing out your falsehoods.

Now, about me stealing from Bitcoin 100, allow me to explain it to you real slow this time so that you'll be able to comprehend it. It is/was totally impossible for me to steal a single satoshi (a fraction of a US penny) due to the fact that I don't have control of the wallet. Like I mentioned before, only Rassah and Roger Ver do.

You, or anybody else reading this, is more than welcome to PM both of them to verify that I'm stating is true.

You posting such a falsehood does not bother me for the same reason when I speak of jizz on your chin it shouldn't bother you.

As far as Bitcoin 100 not being open about its transaction, well, what can I say? Except this: Bitcoin 100 was designed from the get-go to keep all the money it collects a secret from the real world. That is why people opted to donate to it. It's built around a five letter word that starts and ends with the letter T. So far it's been working out pretty good. Care to donate to it?

Seriously, again, not a single person but yourself would even dare claim that Bitcoin 100 is not open about every single transaction that transpired, sans the time Rassah purchased another coffee table with the funds, but quickly replaced the money.  Grin

I have changed the title to this thread and updated the OP to reflect a mistake I made--not a lie. Anybody can Google the Bitcoin address I mention in the OP and see that it has yet to be indexed with the exception of BlockChain and BlockExplorer.

Speaking of lies, of all the people who are record on this forum and BFL's in asking about the below, when are you going to tell them the truth?

When is the Jalapeno getting FCC approval?

Maybe two weeks? We are waiting for the test lab to issue the test report.

With the bump in power requirements on the MR and the new screen, we had to make changes, although the new screen is already certified.  We are doing all the devices at once, since they all share the same board.

Let me help you: BFL did get certs and they, through you, are goinng to show it, or you lied. The former is impossible because it's not on the FCC site, thus leaving only the latter.

That said, is that a woodpecker on your nose?
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2013, 05:45:30 AM

If Phinnaeus doesn't sue me or BFL, it is unequivocal proof that he is lying in every post he makes.  

However:

You did lie.  You made a statement that you knew to be false:

This is a lie.  You had absolutely zero knowledge of who this account belonged to and you made a statement, knowing that you had zero knowledge, that it was in fact true. This is not the only statement that you made that was false, and you knew it was false when you made it.  You lied.  You are a liar.  We already knew that, though.  You are also a thief.  How much have you embezzled from Bitcoin100?  No one knows, because you did not make any of your transactions public, unlike BitcoinDF.

Bruno, you are a liar and a thief.

SUE ME!
Inaba
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2013, 05:46:48 AM

Keep digging your hole Bruno.  You are a laughing stock at this point and I'm enjoying every minute of it.  I'm glad people are finally starting to see you for who you really are.  A thief and a liar.

PS - why would I bother to sue you?  You are a destitute low life... you can't get blood from a turnip.  Your entire world basically revolves around this forum and you have nothing valuable that I would want to take from you.  Your entire existence is so pathetic that there is nothing I could possibly do to you to make your life less meaningful.

becoin
Legendary

Activity: 3431
Merit: 1233

View Profile
July 15, 2013, 05:48:31 AM

I cannot tell if he is simply a bully or actually psychopathic.
He is simply a crook.
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2013, 05:56:58 AM

Keep digging your hole Bruno.  You are a laughing stock at this point and I'm enjoying every minute of it.  I'm glad people are finally starting to see you for who you really are.  A thief and a liar.

PS - why would I bother to sue you?  You are a destitute low life... you can't get blood from a turnip.  Your entire world basically revolves around this forum and you have nothing valuable that I would want to take from you.  Your entire existence is so pathetic that there is nothing I could possibly do to you to make your life less meaningful.

Laughing stock, maybe. Thief and liar, I think not.

As far as for you, I can easily call you a laughing stock and liar, but would be hard-pressed to call you a thief, albeit others may be able to offer up proof otherwise, but I can't.

You were considered a laughing stock well before I was. And you were considered a liar well before me being called a liar which, at this penning, you're probably the only one stating such.

I will go on record and state that I was probably mistaken when I mentioned that the jizz on your chin was Sonny's. There's absolutely no way for me to prove who the jizz belonged to.

Say hi to Luke on the other line for me if you will, for it's between midnight and 2AM.
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2013, 06:04:03 AM

PS - why would I bother to sue you?  You are a destitute low life... you can't get blood from a turnip.  Your entire world basically revolves around this forum and you have nothing valuable that I would want to take from you.  Your entire existence is so pathetic that there is nothing I could possibly do to you to make your life less meaningful.

Actually, it's BFL I want to have sue me, not you. Surely, you're not part owner of BFL, are you?

My attack is on BFL, not Josh/Inaba, though I enjoy the banter.

There is no way you posting as Inaba should be representing BFL. You know that, don't you Inaba? Be a good boy and answer the question truthfully. Don't lie like that little boy did when asked about the sparkles on his face.
Red_Wolf_2

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 17, 2013, 04:33:43 PM

Hmm, guess I did start something, pointing out the ramifications of defamation, libel and slander laws....

Probably should put something here.... Maybe an LTC address?
LeNdJidEvsyogSu2KbC1u3bfJSdcjACFsF
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2013, 08:57:48 AM

Hmm, guess I did start something, pointing out the ramifications of defamation, libel and slander laws....

BFL should have an open and shut case in suing my ass. Can't wait to get the letter within the next 6 days.
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: