Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 08:58:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoins in 2018?  (Read 2664 times)
CryptoDaily_EU

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 06:19:42 PM

I think it is worth holding alts atm, once the correction for bitcoin comes it will be worth to sell them and ill bags with BTC again

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CONTRACT

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:13:48 PM

Altkoins will feel good in 2018, in many respects thanks to bitcoin, many people are more and more interested in crypto business and it is the altkoins that will give the greatest profit, but bitcoin has already become crypto gold and will be so in the future

╞═◇═╡...CROWD MACHINE Powering the Next Generation of Blockchain App Builders...╞═◇═╡
WhitepaperLinkedinTwitterMediumTelegramYoutubeFacebookANN ThreadReddit
←←←←←←←←←←...WHITELIST Registration is OPEN...→→→→→→→→→→
teddyelwyn

Activity: 268
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:21:27 PM

It is def worth it to hold onto your alts. As btc corrects, alts will rise.

You should also add polymath to your watch list because they seem to be one of the only ico's not only breaking into a $100 trillion industry, but navigating regulation that's coming. They are building a platform for anyone to launch their own legally compliant security token. https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-08-30/it-s-about-to-become-even-easier-to-issue-blockchain-based-coins
DonaldTramponald

Activity: 301

Next Generation Antivirus

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:46:39 PM

What do u think bitcoin will countinue this insane grow in 2018, its worth to hold my altcoins?
I am very disappointed, i started crypto 4 month ago, and my portfolio now worth the 1/3 value in bitcoin as when i started this..
2018 will be the year of altcoins, or bitcoin get an absolute dominance?

I recommend to be careful with altcoins.

Keep 50% in BTC and 25% in the alts and USDT. In case of a fall altcoins partially bribe those who in the near future events and releases, in the case of growth altcoins partially sell.

dianamid (OP)

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:49:52 PM

What do u think bitcoin will countinue this insane grow in 2018, its worth to hold my altcoins?
Bitcoin is the king of crypto's so that makes sense that it's growth will be continuous, what are the altcoins you are holding then? If those are the coins that has the potential then just hold it until it starts making it's pump.

I am very disappointed, i started crypto 4 month ago, and my portfolio now worth the 1/3 value in bitcoin as when i started this..

Don't be disappointed, experience is the best teacher there is still a long run for the market of crypto's and what you need to do is just keep on working yourself base on what's happening. Studying about technical analysis and being familiar with the market.

Bitcoin still.  Grin

I started sys, bat, cfi, and other shitcoins already sold them with loss..
Now i learned, dont buy every shit that shilling in twitter
I did my own research, always buy in dip, and wont sell until have huge profit
I am holding now sub, rdn, phr, and small amount of bpl, but this btc rally is insane..
abvhiael

Activity: 722
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:54:29 PM

Hello my friend i think 2018 will be a good year for many altcoins and a lot of hedlers will be rich but that in my opinion depends on the developers to set their coins on respectable exchanges.
djablom1

Activity: 125

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:58:22 PM

There would definitely become more altcoins more newer maybe some of them may have better technology then ethereum and bitcoin and they will surpass them but we never know about the future.
VestRidCr

Activity: 392

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:00:48 PM

I suppose that nobody thought that BTC could reach 17000 (somewhere even 20000) before the end of this year. I believe that it will raise up to 50k for sure, perhaps 100k. But it doesn't mean that any other alts are useless. I guess some of them could grow even faster than btc.
The most reasonable opinion. I fully support these thoughts. I think that in 2018 bitcoin will cost at least $ 50,000. Altkoins will also grow, but not all.

Minnaja

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:09:10 PM

I'm sure that in 2018 altcoins will go up. Very promising now look LTC, ETH, WAVE, Monero. It seems to me that these coins will make me a rich man

Irokui

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:02:48 PM

Hello everyone, something i don't understand, some of you says if bitcoins corrects, alt will grow...but from what i can see when bitcoin grow, a lot of alts grow on the same time..so if  bitcoin crash, we can expect them to crash too , no Huh!

From what i can see again, all alts and bitcoins grew a lot in 2017, I think that is following the price of bitcoin or do i miss something ? (by the way, sorry for my poor english)
gorky0

Activity: 35

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:33:40 PM

More investors more gain. 2017 was a great year we agree. 2017 brings more investors so in 2018 it will be a huge profit for crypto. thanks  to satoshi nakamoto
shillberting

Activity: 103

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:43:35 PM

Unfortunately I am in the same boat as you have watched my BTC value decrease while my USD value increase. It is a weird feeling for sure and to think if I had stayed in BTC alone I would have gone up soo much. Tough spot for us but I think staying in the alts a little while longer will work out for us but I can't be certain on this. I am also worried that we lose more BTC value moving forward main thing is to keep an eye on the market and which way it is trending. That will help you decipher what is best.
syberwolfen

Activity: 790
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:54:11 PM

Hello my friend i think 2018 will be a good year for many altcoins and a lot of hedlers will be rich but that in my opinion depends on the developers to set their coins on respectable exchanges.

Indeed the year 2018 will bring some dramatic changes to the altcoins and make many altcoins here rich  and I feel many bitcoin investors might switch some sort of their investment into altcoims as well and as far as I am concerned regardless of the difference in the value between bitcoin and altcoins people would go for the coin which has more advanced technology and more user friendly features so next year will be a revolutionary year for the rise of altcoins.

Am I spamming? Report me!
yura_878

Activity: 308

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:56:05 PM

I think that for some time coins may fall but in the near future I think the market will turn around and go the other way I'm sure of it.

Adil Amim

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:57:44 PM

It was really unexpected that BTC will reach such heights before this year ending, though BTC has a great potential but its price is too unstable. There are Altcoins which can generate handsome profit. But investing in Live token sale such as Hdac which is one of the best ICO in 2018, your investment is secure.
rahmanrock

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:10:05 PM

Bitcoin an altcoin are totally diferent from its own nature.so firstly don't compare Bitcoin with alt's.In decent time of priod BTC price is moving on in the different layer i think.for that reason alts are dropping down but when the btc pcirce will stay stable then i think the spotlight will towards on alts.so i think 2018 will be bring more potential to the alt market
veraoktav127

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:19:52 PM

bitcoin is now rising again in price and in 2018 it is also possible and alt-coin is also likely to follow bitcoin prices

PHOENEX EXCHANGE                       
                               ● Taking Cryptocurrency Exchange to a New Height ●                               
TELEGRAMREDDITREDDITMEDIUMFACEBOOK   ◣WHITEPAPER   
denysrodman

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:13:01 PM

XRP is the future of payments plain and simple Working with the federal reserve, +100 banks, and the gates foundation, Microsoft and MIT running Ripple validators. 4 second transactions costing less than 0.0007 USD. Very promising altcoin in 2018
medsi2

Activity: 502
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:29:22 PM

In my opinion 2018 will be the year of altcoins because lot of people will try to find the a nice replacement and will diversify their portfolio. So, this is a good time for accumulating Altcoins Smiley
Soon market cap will reach 1 Trillion dollar, and altcoin's growth will be huge.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
staradvincula

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:54:41 AM

Cryptocurrencies are now trending as the internet payment have been accepted by many companies.  Just like how big investors invest in mutual funds, real estate and others.  Together with this there are also trending altcoins and cryptocurrencies in the coming year.  Ethereum, started in 2013 and had 40x growth rate over the following years and will still exist.  Sia, superior redundancy which means your uploaded file are ecrypted.  Monero, privacy oriented cryptocurrency
  Ardor, supports a wide range of voting, privacy based coin mixing, account management etc.,..  Factom, a blockchain based system that runs on top of Bitcoin.  Ripple, privides cheaper, instant transactions.  Golem, built on top of ethereum blockchain.  Zcash, blockchain shows only the transaction took place, not who was the person involved or even the amount.  Binance,  known for its fast transaction processing with its low trading fees.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: