Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 02:21:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Trading Platform ?  (Read 455 times)
kimochidesh

Activity: 518
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:56:29 PM

Best trading platform
for ERC20/ETH---Etherdelta is best.Fast and reliable. No need to make an account om EXchange. It helps you exchange tokens directly from myeherwallet, so It safe and relaible.
For other coins to BTC or ETH---My personal favorite is HITBTC and Bitterex.
GayOfThrones

Activity: 479
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:06:04 PM

In the future I guess that the main platform to trade ALTs w!I'll be developed by Waves an Bancor.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
engin978

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:58:12 PM

I am usıng Bittrex and is fast,safe....
I didnt have any problem .....
only thing I dont like is no chance to hold $...you can trade only with crypto....

ZCashGOLD.net

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 12:05:27 AM

Which is the best trading platform for trading in Alt-coins ? There is a problem in Bitfinex, Sometimes the trade gets delayed even hours and that time your money is stuck and you can not trade. If anybody knows solution to this problem, please recommend it. Thanks.

bittrex, binance, coinexchange, cryptopia
xpashtetx

Activity: 658
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:34:36 AM

I also like cryptopia but I don't like their listing policy.

Oh no, just not Cryptopia, with their big commissions on the output
vltnqefi

Activity: 99

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 03:41:44 AM

I think the best exchanges are bittrex and binance.
They have a great trading experience and a convenient deposit / withdrawal experience. And for the moment it's very safe. My favorite exchange is ED, because it does not automatically match the system.

Goldberg007

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 04:19:18 AM

According to me etherdelta is the best trading platform.It is safe and reliable.
sazon84

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 04:21:37 AM

I know that is dissatisfied with the exchanges bittrex and poloniex, but I got used to them, and I like to trade on them. As there are a lot of coins and the interface is intuitive. On other exchanges come very rarely

ETERBASE             Europe's Premier             ETERBASE
——————  Digital Asset Exchange  ——————
  Whitepaper    Telegram Twitter Discord      Announce 
aurorabitcoin.96

Activity: 210

Never DO AIRDROPS

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 04:29:35 AM

I usually use EtherDelta because i only have Tokens. Thanks for your information, Bitfinex also scam my trade, already 2 months and not processed.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
Maveth13

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 04:29:49 AM

Even big names like bittrex and poloniex have problems like that. There's really no exchange out there that could keep a steady transaction time when there is a huge congestion, because this is how the network works. This is also where the risk of losing funds come in.
anamie

Activity: 485
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 04:51:25 AM

I usually use bittrex and binance, so far I've never encountered problems of this exchanges and the transaction is very smooth.
Phil419She

Activity: 346

BitSong is a dcentralized music streaming platform

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:17:52 AM

I always to go Hitbtc and Yobit for trading altcoins. For ERC20 tokens, Etherdelta would be the first market for them. I have been doing this for some time and I only got a problem once with yobit because my transfer took 2 days, but it was solved.

MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:29:11 AM

I usually use EtherDelta because i only have Tokens. Thanks for your information, Bitfinex also scam my trade, already 2 months and not processed.
When when do trade and our trade become successful then we consider that platform as the best one, As i have good experience in waves therefore i will choose waves for trading as platform. in fact i found waves as more trusted and reliable as compare to other altcoin platform therefore i will also advice other to choose waves if they are going for a trade , i am hopeful that they will also find it as more comfortable and trusted.
lili song

Activity: 980
Merit: 509

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:33:26 AM

I usually use bittrex and binance, so far I've never encountered problems of this exchanges and the transaction is very smooth.

Bittrex is the best exchanger that I've been use for 3 year !
Poloniex also great exchanger before troll box got disable but their platform getting better and better !

I'm also play on my local exchanger since make easier me to convert bitcoin into fiat !
gon

Activity: 460
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:36:06 AM

lately I'm using only Etherdelta for tokens and Hitbtc for other trades.

Etherdelta is the only place where you can trade a lot of tokens.

Hitbtc is getting better and better, excluding that they've scared the sh*t of me with the DDoS attack yesterday. But I trust them anyway.
Anita1873

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 06:37:23 AM

There are many platforms available for trading of bitcoin and altcoins. In my opinion Bittrex is the best exchange for BTC. Yobit,Etherdelta and bitfinex are very good for altcoins.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
██ █  Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
Gurjar King

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:43:59 AM

hello really usefull question for new traders. many exchanges availble at this time. but poloniex & bittrex is most popular. both are good but if choose any one i go with poloniex because more users are there and highest stocks volume in poloniex. and poloniex transition is also less.if you like offline wallet then go with exodus wallet..happy trading..
1melyun

Activity: 546
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:28:38 AM

Which is the best trading platform for trading in Alt-coins ? There is a problem in Bitfinex, Sometimes the trade gets delayed even hours and that time your money is stuck and you can not trade. If anybody knows solution to this problem, please recommend it. Thanks.

now, DEX or decentralization exchange is very popular, you can use ED or waves DEX, so really benefit from going to large exchange.
After the smart contract and atomic swap waves dex can be best option to hold coins and trading platform. I do not trut any exchange to keep my fund on system. I guess they can achieve easily with smart contract. Let see what will happen on wavesplatform next year.
mammoniter

Activity: 574

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 06:11:41 PM

I think the most diverse is definitely EtherDelta right now but i am still wondering, how come no one comes up with a good competitor to EtherDelta with a little better graphics interface.

True, it almost caters all tokens available and its market volume of tokens are so high, also I find their service fees reasonable though I encountered its very slow transaction process in this past few months. My second choice would be coinexchange io, what I like about it is it uses btc directly whenever you trade your coins which can also be convenient and saves you the time of converting eth to btc.

reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:21:38 PM

I think the most diverse is definitely EtherDelta right now but i am still wondering, how come no one comes up with a good competitor to EtherDelta with a little better graphics interface.

True, it almost caters all tokens available and its market volume of tokens are so high, also I find their service fees reasonable though I encountered its very slow transaction process in this past few months. My second choice would be coinexchange io, what I like about it is it uses btc directly whenever you trade your coins which can also be convenient and saves you the time of converting eth to btc.

Why you won't go with the bitrex or polenix trading site. There you will find almost all the top listed altcoins and new tokens also added everyday. After those binance seems little better than other exchanges.
If you want invest on trading platform go with the peak coins only you will find the fluctuate but endoend of the day profit eoll be in your hand for sure.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: