Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:52:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Free IN-Play tips Janinjo  (Read 531 times)
Janinjo11 (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Janinjo tips

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:42:59 PM

Interesting. Didn't even know that you could bet on corners...
Now I don't understand how one could possibly predict it...

Anyways, you've kept your win/loss ratio pretty high, so I thought I'd try following your tips, but there is a little problem...

Bet365 is in compliance with KYC (Know Your Customer), thus they can freeze your money until you show your ID. I'm not going to show my ID and sadly that makes me unable to safely use Bet365 for my betting purposes. Thus, I wondered if you knew a fix for this or a similar Sportsbetting platform that doesn't require you to show your ID?

Thanks for sharing your wonderful tips anyways, as they seem to work out for you and anyone else who followed them since the start.

I sent my ID to bet365 and now I can bet freely and I can watch live games on their platform. Trust me, corners are the most profitable market. You don't need to predict winners, just number of corners. If teams are evenly matched chance is there won't be a lot of corners, if one team is a favorite that team should have more corners, if both teams play attacking football with lots of shoots there is a chance for a big number of corners etc. It's not so difficult as it seems. Especially at halftime when you see the stats, then is the easiest time to make a prediction. Click follow and you will see there will be a lot of correct predictions.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Janinjo11 (OP)

Janinjo tips

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:22:34 PM

And the last tip for tonight:

Mainz  - Borussia Dortmund
over 9 corners
Rating: ***
odds 1.61

just 8 corners
LOST
babygun

Activity: 2100
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 09:30:51 PM

For the moment you are having a nice ROI, but I don't like betting on corners as I find it to unpredictable.
Anyway good luck to you!

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
JanpriX

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:51:17 PM

Your bets here are looking good.  Grin . I'm always thankful when someone pops up here to provide their winning tips without any monetary solicitation. I'll follow your your bets and see what will happen to it in the future. Hopefully, you'll continue to provide us your tips in the coming weeks and months. Just a suggestion, it would be very helpful to us and also for you if you can track your records and put it in your OP. I know that you are not getting any profit from us but that would provide other readers your winning percentage over the course of your betting period.  Wink
Don Pedro Dinero
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1520

The first decentralized crypto betting platform

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 04:21:25 AM

I watch matches and I make my prediction based on stats. For example, if there are 10 corners in the first half and both teams are playing attractive football with a lot of shots on target and the odds are good for over 15 corners then I pick over 15 corners. This is one example. I never (rarely) pick odds below 1.50.
And yes, I believe live betting can be profitable in the long run. It's much more secure then pre-game betting. I started with 5€ on BET365 and now I have almost 20€ in my account. I quadrupled my bank with live betting.

Many gamblers/traders quadruple their bankrolls/accounts before losing everything. I play poker and I see it quite often. At weekends I often see people making 10x short-term before losing everything.

You make predictions on individual events based on past series of events+ your instinct, so, there is no science behind that.

Anyways, you've kept your win/loss ratio pretty high, so I thought I'd try following your tips...

The problem is sample size. If he had a high win/loss ratio over 10.000 predictions sample size I could start wondering if this guy’s instinct is good for making those predictions but even in that case the ratio could be due to simple variance.

Janinjo11 (OP)

Janinjo tips

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 04:56:48 PM

Hi guys

NEWEST TIP:

Fiorentina - Sampdoria
Corners race to 5
Pick: neither
Rating: **
odds 2.40
Janinjo11 (OP)

Janinjo tips

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 05:14:25 PM

Al Jazira SC - Real Madrid
over 3,5 goals
odds 1.57
ornabldo

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:21:22 PM

First of all, interesting idea to do live betting tips considering these are mostly better than pre-live bets as you get a glimpse of both teams playing and if everything is good on the side you intend to bet on etc... The biggest difficulty would be following it considering how volatile the live in-play odds and even betting options are, if the follower isn't online at the ~10-15 minutes time after the pick, odds are it's not going to be available or with lower odds.

Janinjo11 (OP)

Janinjo tips

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:29:37 PM

Hi guys

NEWEST TIP:

Fiorentina - Sampdoria
Corners race to 5
Pick: neither
Rating: **
odds 2.40

What a way to start the evening! Correct prediction for the odds 2.40!

WON WON WON
Janinjo11 (OP)

Janinjo tips

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:05:14 PM

Al Jazira SC - Real Madrid
over 3,5 goals
odds 1.57

LOST

Very close to winning this one also. Real Madrid had 37 shots! Cheesy
Janinjo11 (OP)

Janinjo tips

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:18:04 PM

For the moment you are having a nice ROI, but I don't like betting on corners as I find it to unpredictable.
Anyway good luck to you!

Well, I find it more predictable than betting on a team to win.

Your bets here are looking good.  Grin . I'm always thankful when someone pops up here to provide their winning tips without any monetary solicitation. I'll follow your your bets and see what will happen to it in the future. Hopefully, you'll continue to provide us your tips in the coming weeks and months. Just a suggestion, it would be very helpful to us and also for you if you can track your records and put it in your OP. I know that you are not getting any profit from us but that would provide other readers your winning percentage over the course of your betting period.  Wink

If I put win rate that wouldn't mean much. Because everyone would bet with different stakes and would have a different ROI. I guess I could put some stats assuming that every bet would be 1 unit. I will do this after some more games.

I watch matches and I make my prediction based on stats. For example, if there are 10 corners in the first half and both teams are playing attractive football with a lot of shots on target and the odds are good for over 15 corners then I pick over 15 corners. This is one example. I never (rarely) pick odds below 1.50.
And yes, I believe live betting can be profitable in the long run. It's much more secure then pre-game betting. I started with 5€ on BET365 and now I have almost 20€ in my account. I quadrupled my bank with live betting.

Many gamblers/traders quadruple their bankrolls/accounts before losing everything. I play poker and I see it quite often. At weekends I often see people making 10x short-term before losing everything.

You make predictions on individual events based on past series of events+ your instinct, so, there is no science behind that.

Anyways, you've kept your win/loss ratio pretty high, so I thought I'd try following your tips...

The problem is sample size. If he had a high win/loss ratio over 10.000 predictions sample size I could start wondering if this guy’s instinct is good for making those predictions but even in that case the ratio could be due to simple variance.

That's because they have poor money management. You should never bet more than 2-4% of your overall bankroll.  What kind of science did you expect to be behind picking picks? Every tipster picks games like this. We are not robots Cheesy

Win/loss doesn't prove anything. Somebody can have 99 wins out of 100 with odds 1.01 and he wouldn't be in profit. You can see that my winning odds vary from 1.5 to even 2.75
Janinjo11 (OP)

Janinjo tips

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:20:38 PM

First of all, interesting idea to do live betting tips considering these are mostly better than pre-live bets as you get a glimpse of both teams playing and if everything is good on the side you intend to bet on etc... The biggest difficulty would be following it considering how volatile the live in-play odds and even betting options are, if the follower isn't online at the ~10-15 minutes time after the pick, odds are it's not going to be available or with lower odds.

I agree. A forum isn't the best place to publish in-play tips. But how else are people going to find about in-play betting if not reading it online. Cheesy
Janinjo11 (OP)

Janinjo tips

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:49:44 PM

Let's continue with some inplay tips Smiley

Bayern - Cologne
over 13 corners
odds 1.57
Janinjo11 (OP)

Janinjo tips

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:13:58 PM

Let's continue with some inplay tips Smiley

Bayern - Cologne
over 13 corners
odds 1.57

85th minute and we have our 14 corners!

WON WON WON

Smiley
Janinjo11 (OP)

Janinjo tips

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:51:03 PM

AlNassr  Riyadh - Al-Faisaly Harmah
rating **
under 11 corners
odds:1.5
piloder
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1006

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:51:46 PM

Wow your overall stats looks good and definitely ROI might be in green if you are betting same amount on every bet.

I suggest you to make a table with all stats like total ROI, total won, total lost, total number of tips etc on first post so that other can decide to follow your tips or not just after looking at your stats.
Janinjo11 (OP)

Janinjo tips

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:10:40 PM

AlNassr  Riyadh - Al-Faisaly Harmah
rating **
under 11 corners
odds:1.5

WON WON WON

Sorry for just 1 tip today, I went to the cinema to watch the Last Jedi. Smiley More tips tomorrow
iluvbitcoins
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:04:53 PM

Damn, nice win ratio

Why don't you count up the total investment/profit/loss in the OP?

So we can see how profitable your picks are Smiley

Looking for a signature campaign.
Janinjo11 (OP)

Janinjo tips

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:33:51 PM

Damn, nice win ratio

I'll do it very soon. Smiley But until then, here is one in-play tip Wink

Union Berlin - FC Ingolstadt
rating:***
over 13 corners
odds: 1.53
Janinjo11 (OP)

Janinjo tips

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:24:36 PM

Damn, nice win ratio

I'll do it very soon. Smiley But until then, here is one in-play tip Wink

Union Berlin - FC Ingolstadt
rating:***
over 13 corners
odds: 1.53

exactly 13 corners. Unlucky Smiley

LOST
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: